Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman (50761 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by dre11(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2023
My husband’s “runs girl” used juju on him, says wife of defunct Skye Bank chairman Tunde Ayeni

Tunde Ayeni, the former chairman of the defunct Skye Bank, is the subject of a messy paternity scandal involving his former mistress, Adaobi Alagwu.

Abiola Ayeni, the wife of the chairman of defunct Skye Bank, Tunde Ayeni, has accused an Abuja-based lawyer, Adaobi Alagwu, of using diabolical means to bewitch her husband.

She said that “…money makes a man misbehave. Friends make a man misbehave, and strange women seduce men with all manner of Jazz (juju) to make a man misbehave.”

In an interview with ThisDay, Mrs Ayeni said her husband was “an unsuspecting and naive victim” of Ms Alagwu, his one-time mistress whom she accused of being a “diabolical … runs girl” with plans of foisting the paternity of another man’s child on her husband.

Despite Mr Ayeni admitting to having been in a brief relationship with Ms Alagwu sometime in 2019, Mrs Ayeni insists that her husband wasn’t the father of Ms Alagwu’s child.

She said that it didn’t matter if her husband of 31 years had dated Ms Alagwu, that on the controversy surrounding the paternity of Ms Alagwu’s child, her husband had informed her that the child was not his and that she believed and would “stand by him anytime, any day.”

Mrs Ayeni accused Ms Alagwu of being a “desperate gold digger … who thinks she can become Mrs Ayeni by merely pinning a child on her highest-paying victim.”

Suggesting that her husband had been under Ms Alagwu’s spell, Mrs Ayeni queried: “How can a man who is happily married and in his right senses be spending lavishly on a prostitute of that age? Such magnitude of spending should raise the question: ‘In return for what…five-minute pleasure?’

“When spending becomes unusual, you should suspect that a man is under a spell. So, whatever she claims my husband bought for her, she knows what she did to get it from him.”

On how the scandal has affected her marriage, Mrs Ayeni said, “My marriage is standing solid. My husband’s love for me is not threatened, and he is not lost. My children are unmoved by the claim, and my husband has no children outside the three we have together.”

“And it is quite surprising that despite her degree in Law, she needs somebody to tell her that a child is not a marriage certificate! Neither does a child offer her security to maintain a fake lifestyle that she has become accustomed to.

“Anyway, she has been warned through our lawyers to desist from parading herself as Mrs Ayeni because she is not, and she will never be as the Lord lives.

“My husband and I are legally married. As for her calling her child by my husband’s surname, Ayeni is many. The child is not Tunde Ayeni’s child. Period! When she is tired of calling the child the borrowed name, she will change it to her father’s name,” Mrs Ayeni added.

https://gazettengr.com/my-husbands-runs-girl-used-juju-on-him-says-wife-of-defunct-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni/

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Candidlady: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2023
sad

Ihate it when women fight over men.. very low... Hades low!!!

Fighting over a waste called westernlove

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

Women like this disgust me angry undecided

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

44 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Hmm must you force yourself into a marriage and men are known never to respect marriage vows since time immemorial. Married men do the worst these days.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Mindlog: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2023
She said that “…money makes a man misbehave. Friends make a man misbehave, and strange women seduce men with all manner of Jazz (juju) to make a man misbehave.”..............The summary is that, the misbehaving man is never responsible for his behaviours, others are!

Madam Ayeni, it is only a DNA test than would prove that your husband is not the father of the child, his former mistress is the mother to and not him saying he is not the father nor you chanting “my marriage is standing solid".

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by advanceDNA: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2023
She's in denial mode giving excuses on behalf of a community penis......."when u are almost nothing without a man's money"

See .....in this life...no forget to get money....as in...... plenty money.....
u will do wrong..yet ur victim will be giving excuses on ur behalf.... good riddance to bad rubbish ....someone u should give rat poison or hypertension iducing drugs

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Proserpina: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2023

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Omihanifa: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
I really pity Mrs ayeni undecided See the way she's now sounding stupid all in the name of defending a man grin

As for Adaobi Alagwu well done ( ogbologbo)

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by mymadam(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Is DNA dead and buried in Nigeria? Just asking undecided

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by dawnomike(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Wahala part 3
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by tonicyril: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

Eni ti ko niru Eni kolee moyi eni.

If to say u get one valuable man, u will fight over him, but how can u fight on what u don't have and seems u may never have??

I understand ur point jare

111 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
dre11:

My husband’s “runs girl” used juju on him, says wife of defunct Skye Bank chairman Tunde Ayeni
Tunde Ayeni, the former chairman of the defunct Skye Bank, is the subject of a messy paternity scandal involving his former mistress, Adaobi Alagwu.
Why do folks still feed themselves such cock-and-bull tales abeg! undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Chronosvineberg(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

My own Anty, good morning.

You see this is only the case because the man in question has no affiliation with lack of money.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Dialpad: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Are you sure it was juju ?

Most of these girls out there are wild

7 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by SultanOfPuna: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yoruba men love Igbo women so much
They fantasize about fine Igbo Angels. Igbo girls beauty is extraordinary.

No be juju...
Her husband see better fine Igbo woman wey Sabi cook sweet food come get sweet pussy join.

Yoruba women need to level up
No be juju.. igbo women are goddesses

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by jeromestarks: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Brothers, this juju something is on the rise now oooo.

Men are not commiting again.
Men don't chase women for long again.
Men don't simp again.
So when a woman finds a man, she seeks diabolic means to hold him down.

I saw a video online where a girl literally told her boyfriend that she tied him down and he is not going anywhere.
The person recording them got shocked.

It was a life recording. No joke.

Girls are doing everything possible to have a man in their lives these days.

Isaiah 4:1 comes to mind.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MummaGG: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
G
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by inoki247: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lol wetin him sef dey find up nd down before....

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Adamaa1: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ksu
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
She said that “…money makes a man misbehave. Friends make a man misbehave, and strange women seduce men with all manner of Jazz (juju) to make a man misbehave.”
@the latter,
Is she serious?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Chronosvineberg:
My own Anty, good morning.

You see this is only the case because the man in question has no affiliation with lack of money.
That is weak for a response. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Skillsnigeria: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hmmm
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dialpad:
Are you sure it was juju ? Most of these girls out there are wild
Yes, the girls are wild and the men's dicks mistakenly fall inside of them almost everytime. Brilliant! undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by bigdammyj: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Okay.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
When a woman knows her worth, she would not stoop so low to defend a dog, so stupid of the wife to defend a community diick and blame it all on juju, if reverse was the case, the community diick would have sent her packing.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nbote(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Successful Men are the prize.. Even supposedly independent and Successful women target Successful men to lift them..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Veswseas: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Proserpina:
Juju exist, that's taken but women don't use juju on every man on street but on men who they know have something to benefit from. Your husband waka waka caused him to enter lock. That's if her juju accusation is true.

Polygamous men do not need juju to activate their promiscuity grin. Madam face your husband.
Fear them o

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by dominique(f): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Men are never at fault, they're innocent victims that can easily be manipulated or "jazzed" into doing things against their will.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by chukkystar(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
In due time the Truth will always come out one way or the other
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by judedwriter(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Women prayerfully hold tight to your husbands. .. Juju dey o.

Dem no dey buy husband for market.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by sukkot: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts / Nostalgic Throwback: How 80s And 90s Kids Looked Like During Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.