Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,701 members, 7,823,977 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Tempo Sketch Titled : Frustration - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Tempo Sketch Titled : Frustration (851 Views)

My Tempo Sketch Of Bob Marley..... / My Tempo Sketch Titled : Meditation / My Tempo Sketch Of Chief Funmilayo Ransome-kuti... Style: Pointillism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tempo Sketch Titled : Frustration by Riqueleme(m): 6:13am On Aug 02, 2018
MY TEMPO SKETCH TITLED: FRUSTRATION
STYLE:POINTILLISM
On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion, all that. On the other end, you've got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger and frustration.
Expectation is the mother of all frustration.
Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration and resentment.
All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for... reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration.
I have seen much of death and dying, suffering and sorrow, unemployment, frustration and poverty. I also remember the plight of students overwhelmed by their studies and of those striving to make a living out of the little they have. And I recall the fatigue and frustration felt by youth in Nigeria including the graduates.
The people sometimes who are closest to us are the ones who bear the brunt of our frustration.
For most of us, relationship with another is based on dependence, either economic or psychological. This dependence creates fear, breeds in us possessiveness, results in friction, suspicion, frustration.
Things never go the way you expect them to. That's both the joy and frustration in life. I'm finding as I get older that I don't mind, though. It's the surprises that tickle me the most, the things you don't see coming.
Life is not an easy matter... You cannot live through it without falling into frustration and cynicism unless you have before you a great idea which raises you above personal misery, above weakness, above all kinds of perfidy and baseness.
Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.
#Tempo #pointillism #art #frustration #sketch #life_issues #words #doodle #depict

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Tempo Sketch Titled : Frustration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Aug 02, 2018
My guy always on point!
Ride on
All the very best once more!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tempo Sketch Titled : Frustration by Tolexander: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2018
Riqueleme:
MY TEMPO SKETCH TITLED: FRUSTRATION
STYLE:POINTILLISM
On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion, all that. On the other end, you've got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger and frustration.
Expectation is the mother of all frustration.
Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration and resentment.
All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for... reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration.
I have seen much of death and dying, suffering and sorrow, unemployment, frustration and poverty. I also remember the plight of students overwhelmed by their studies and of those striving to make a living out of the little they have. And I recall the fatigue and frustration felt by youth in Nigeria including the graduates.
The people sometimes who are closest to us are the ones who bear the brunt of our frustration.
For most of us, relationship with another is based on dependence, either economic or psychological. This dependence creates fear, breeds in us possessiveness, results in friction, suspicion, frustration.
Things never go the way you expect them to. That's both the joy and frustration in life. I'm finding as I get older that I don't mind, though. It's the surprises that tickle me the most, the things you don't see coming.
Life is not an easy matter... You cannot live through it without falling into frustration and cynicism unless you have before you a great idea which raises you above personal misery, above weakness, above all kinds of perfidy and baseness.
Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.
#Tempo #pointillism #art #frustration #sketch #life_issues #words #doodle #depict
kudos bro!

I always envy people who can pass the message in their imagination into pictures through drawing or sketching.

1 Like

Re: My Tempo Sketch Titled : Frustration by Riqueleme(m): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2018
post=69909242:
My guy always on point!
Ride on
All the very best once more!
Thanks bro
Am so grateful

1 Like

Re: My Tempo Sketch Titled : Frustration by Riqueleme(m): 6:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Tolexander:
kudos bro!

I always envy people who can pass the message in their imagination into pictures through drawing or sketching.
That is the beauty of art
It most affect the people in one way or the other!!!

(1) (Reply)

Social Media HD Live Stream For Your Events/programs / Monogram Services / Design Discount For The First 5 People To Call/whatsapp Me Today For A Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.