Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

FG Sets Up Team To Unbundle Railways - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sets Up Team To Unbundle Railways (11897 Views)

FG To Unbundle 11 Discos, Orders Sale Of Four / FG May Unbundle Discos Swap Stakes With States - Adelabu / Senate Moves To Unbundle Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sets Up Team To Unbundle Railways by ehinmowo: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
One thing I hv learned in Nigeria is dt, you never trust Nigeria govt until u see d project.

1 Like

Re: FG Sets Up Team To Unbundle Railways by Kingspin(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
This one na after hand-over.
Re: FG Sets Up Team To Unbundle Railways by syspro77: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
SolutionMee:
It is only in Nigeria that things like this are celebrated

Here in America, the last time we celebrated a mediocrity like this was in the 17th century

When will my neighborhood develop

Well, maybe when Buhari wins 2019

Cuz with look of things, i can see over here that the old man is really trying. At old age, he sacrificed his good health and comfort at the expense of serving his Country and the best Nigerians could do is to keep abusing the man online

What else do you want that God has not given you

Will you spend eternity complaining

Don't you know it's even a privilege to have an old man at the helm of your nation's affairs

Please be grateful, patient and contented

America wasn't built in a tenure and decade

It cost centuries
"Buhari is old and sacrificing", did anyone beg him? Sacrificing and killing innocent people, Commiting genocide and ethnic cleansing, etc, and you are saying what know nothing about. Some of you were fooled to believe Buhari is not corrupt just because he doesn't bank his thievery outside Nigeria. Keep your commendations for Donald Trump, atleast that makes some sense.
Re: FG Sets Up Team To Unbundle Railways by mema900: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
SolutionMee:
It is only in Nigeria that things like this are celebrated

Here in America, the last time we celebrated a mediocrity like this was in the 17th century

When will my neighborhood develop

Well, maybe when Buhari wins 2019

Cuz with look of things, i can see over here that the old man is really trying. At old age, he sacrificed his good health and comfort at the expense of serving his Country and the best Nigerians could do is to keep abusing the man online

What else do you want that God has not given you

Will you spend eternity complaining

Don't you know it's even a privilege to have an old man at the helm of your nation's affairs

Please be grateful, patient and contented

America wasn't built in a tenure and decade

It cost centuries

Re: FG Sets Up Team To Unbundle Railways by shotuns: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Take it easy bro, you mentioned it yourself Since the 70' s , We havent get it right and now someone Is taking a bold step among all odds to put it right , Why are you pained ? You need a handout how to live your life ? Appreciate something being done and be hopeful. If you were opportuned to be in his position, you wont do any better with this your medieval mindset.

wizseller:

Indeed

Working what? You are such a joker

Go and read Nigeria''s plans of the 70's. Al these ideas and more are captured there

The problem is this country has never really been ideals on what to do

It is the president with the innovative and creative mind to execute grand ideas that we suffer as a nation.

It is very obvious that Buhari lacks the acumen to change our fortunes.....he lacks the action and drive we need

Baba go slow has expended his use....no amount of propaganda will save him from the imminent loss that awaits him

Re: FG Sets Up Team To Unbundle Railways by wizseller: 5:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Why wont I commend something good when it happens?

My point is that having good plans has never been our problem in Nigeria

Making things happen is the real issue

All the talk about unbundling the railways hasn't happen and I insist that they make it happen and get real commendation

And not this talk, talk

Don't tell me you belong to the league of talkers and not action takers

shotuns:
Take it easy bro, you mentioned it yourself Since the 70' s , We havent get it right and now someone Is taking a bold step among all odds to put it right , Why are you pained ? You need a handout how to live your life ? Appreciate something being done and be hopeful. If you were opportuned to be in his position, you wont do any better with this your medieval mindset.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun: Ogun Police Chief Deny Receiving Rifles, Four Million Ammunition / Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road / There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.