Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN (18332 Views)

How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger / Sokoto Lawmaker Dumps APC After Losing Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Corrinthians(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2018
This is no news. We know most of these movements, especially at the state level, were induced by money. I know of a state whose lawmakers were given 24million each.. Of course they decamped. wink
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by gare(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2018
gimmehear:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.nan.ng/news/i-was-offered-n13m-by-tambuwal-says-sokoto-lawmaker/amp/

show us the proof, You guys are trying to discredit the others that decamped, if you can not show us the proof then shut up. We are tired of you guys trying to justify your staying back in APC, everything your party touched got destroyed
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Tomoyayi(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2018
post=69910225:
WE are not surprised.
Na there work na

Wole Soyinka : It is only in Nigeria that corrupt politicians are RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT AND the youths whose future will be stolen are celebrating!

We : Only Corrupt and Lazy youths sir!

Am sure people that patronize you are not on Nairaland, Maybe when they stop, your brain will reset.
A zombie's brain functions better than yours.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Shampoo77: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2018
"We remain loyal to Senator Wamako and President Buhari." Where is your loyalty to the Nigeria nation and the people that voted you? I have said it before that all of them both Buhari and those that against him are the same.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Geojio: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by dalongjnr: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2018
sneezeemek:
why am I feeling u re more desperate than APC National chairman? you're active on every single news page that have to do with Apc..I hope u won't exhaust yourself over nothing bcoz they don't really care about you
as if they care about you too! PDP provost Marshall. how do you know that he's on "every single news page that have to do with APC"? I guise you are there too! lil,amebo.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Shampoo77: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2018
"We remain loyal to Senator Wamako and President Buhari." Where is your loyalty to the Nigeria nation and the people that voted you? I have said it before that all of them both Buhari and those that against him are the same.

Am sure people that patronize you are not on Nairaland, Maybe when they stop, your brain will reset.
A zombie's brain functions better than yours.[/quote]
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by modupe2: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2018
This Tambuwal defection is the most stupid of all. As if village people entered his skull. Your political strength at home is too weak to reckon with and you have the effrontery to defect from Federal Might whose Political forte would have magnanimously and cheaply give you a second term as governor.

It’s not very likely it’s not going to play out as Loose-Loose, Two-Zero for this guy…..
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Shampoo77: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2018
post=69910371:
”We remain loyal to APC, our leader Sen. Aliyu Wamakko and President Mohammadu Buhari. We cannot join PDP because we cannot return to darkness which the opposition party represents, having experienced the light in APC”.

It's good to know we still have people with sane mind as this in our nation.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by PHILipu1(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2018
If you know,you know

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by fyneguy: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2018
Nbote:
D APC is jus desperate... How much did dey offer PDP senators and governors to decamp before d 2015 elections?

Does this justify the bribery?
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by dubbiskelly(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Tambuwal's eyes go clear.

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Franking: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2018
post=69910388:

Smh

Shake it well well, maybe sense can miraculously enter inside. Ur Buhari is a disaster and has taken this useless contraption back thirty years. Zombie.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by abdulwassi(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Why u no talk am since.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Jerrypolo(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Cajal:
...PDP... AND THEFT... ARE LIKE CHRITIANS AND JESUS

More like Mohammed and small small girls.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Originality007: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2018
sneezeemek:
why am I feeling u re more desperate than APC National chairman? you're active on every single news page that have to do with Apc..I hope u won't exhaust yourself over nothing bcoz they don't really care about you

he is only doing is job as a new recruit into BMC
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Omeokachie: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2018
Produce your evidence or shush!
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2018
*“We are happy with the recent political development in our state and we will continue to work towards promoting the lofty ideals of our party,” he said.* Which development
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by liohan: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Funnily the lawmaker does not have a name.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by ITbomb(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2018
“Any body that offers you money, collect it because it is your money that is supposed to be used in providing democracy dividends but diverted for selfish interests,” he said.
You should have collected yours, then present it as evidence unless it's an imaginary 13m
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by somehow: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Tell us how much they were paid
Nbote:
D APC is jus desperate... How much did dey offer PDP senators and governors to decamp before d 2015 elections?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by OlaMiki: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2018
esp IPOD Pigs
post=69910225:
WE are not surprised.
Na there work na

Wole Soyinka : It is only in Nigeria that corrupt politicians are RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT AND the youths whose future will be stolen are celebrating!

We : Only Corrupt and Lazy youths sir!

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Almaiga: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2018
God bless Wamoco, Tambuwal just shot himself on the foot.
No sane human will leave APC for PDP.

Nigerians are wiser now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by TONYFRANC(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2018
where did he get this money to do Father christmass? if it were PDP they will begin to say stolen money
gimmehear:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.nan.ng/news/i-was-offered-n13m-by-tambuwal-says-sokoto-lawmaker/amp/
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Wanelson(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2018
Why is he want to move back to PDP despite the fact that it is APC that rescued him last term.all is well angry
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2018
post=69911511:

You and your ilks always say we are being paid and also they dont care about us.
You pay people you don't care about?!
What a confused soul y'all are?!
you are actually very slow.
People pay ashawos does that they care about them?
People pay assassins does that mean they care about them?
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by sneezeemek(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2018
u dont need to sweat on this dear, it was just an advice and it was meant for u...so take a chill pill, wait until i call ur name
dalongjnr:

as if they care about you too! PDP provost Marshall. how do you know that he's on "every single news page that have to do with APC"? I guise you are there too! lil,amebo.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by j1mmy: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Everyone knows Tambuwal made a lot of criminal money at the senate during GEJ time, he used the bad reputation of GEJ to silently amass wealth while using the PDP as a smokescreen at the time.
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by emmaitive(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Cajal:
...PDP... AND THEFT... ARE LIKE CHRITIANS AND JESUS
apc and evil are like satan and demons
Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by BabaEleko(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nbote:

GEJ said this just yesterday.

“Those people running and those already cross-carpeting, they will come back on an empty stomach because they will touch the primary members of their party, before they get to you, they know you are coming because you are hungry, before it will get to you the food will be gone.”

This tells you that APC under Buhari is not ready to give a dime but PDP wants to share the moneyyy

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN by Croesuscrown: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
The legislator no get name A legislator who can't be bold to take responsibility for his/her statement can not be trusted. We all knw say na propaganda!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TSA: Reps Uncover N21bn, $104.46m Undeclared Funds In 2 Banks / AMAZING: Two Angels Caught On Camera Flying In Brazil (pics and video) / Diezani Alison-madueke Dies In London Hospital - Theimpulseng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.