Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Lied I Was AS Genotyp Just To End The Relationship,But Now She’s My Wife To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied I Was AS Genotyp Just To End The Relationship,But Now She’s My Wife To Be (674 Views)

He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied I Was AS Genotyp Just To End The Relationship,But Now She’s My Wife To Be by uncleFola(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2018
What is the wildest thing you have ever done to put an end to a relationship intentionally

Well, mine was lying to my wife to be now that I was AS Genotype, whereas I am AA, thinking she was AS too so we can just end the relationship holistically, But guess what?......

she went for a Genotype test for the very first time in her life and the result came out as AA... Then our relationship was just 8months and She was just too good for me and I want to shake the table to see her reaction and how she will feel realizing she’s not going to spend the rest of her life with this dude she’s madly inlove with, And then, there was this part of me that, if I successfully break the relationship with that lie, I would see someone better.......

Fast forward to where we are now, the same lady I wanted to break up with intentionally is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with and the relationship is getting close to 3 years now and to be sincere, I have not met any lady like her, Not to talk of someone better , during those period, I was able to take my time and examine her thoroughly and one thing I realized was that, If I had let her go, it would have been the most gravious mistake of my life... Cuz the more time we spend together, the more I realize I love her and I can’t do without her also, spiritually we are good to go.....

I am Still thinking on how to open up and tell her the Truth though, cuz in her mind, I am AS Genotype..smile.
We are planning on taking our next step in love soon.... and I will keep you guys updated.....
Thank you.

MORAL LESSON: Don’t conclude too quickly, the one you think you can’t settle down with could actually be the best for you..... Take time, Examine and study him/her thoroughly before you throw the right one away thinking you have done the best thing.....

1 Like

Re: I Lied I Was AS Genotyp Just To End The Relationship,But Now She’s My Wife To Be by Skmoda360(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2018
Ok
You do better thing my brother.....lol
Re: I Lied I Was AS Genotyp Just To End The Relationship,But Now She’s My Wife To Be by nrexzy: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2018
Na old moral naa we need new one.....
Re: I Lied I Was AS Genotyp Just To End The Relationship,But Now She’s My Wife To Be by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Congratulations
Re: I Lied I Was AS Genotyp Just To End The Relationship,But Now She’s My Wife To Be by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2018
Yaaaayyyyyyy! That's good. Good life lessons learnt... Wow. Congratulations
Re: I Lied I Was AS Genotyp Just To End The Relationship,But Now She’s My Wife To Be by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2018
So you just lied to her without knowing her genotype? You could have been more intelligent.

(1) (Reply)

18+ See Reasons Why You Should Be Having Sex Right Now / Men That Love Food Or Men That Love Sex / Why Husbands Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.