Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another (19852 Views)

Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) / Church Set Ablaze After Pastor’s Son Stabbed DJ To Death In Ibadan. Photo / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by kingthreat(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
madone:
my guy. .....u won my heart go any bar drink for me for this word u just talk now.

Yes boss
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Homguy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
I believe we can now rightfully say "women are scum"!
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by DeeOGee: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
iamnavy1:
BITCHES ARE VERY WICKED AM DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF THEM.

THEY ARE ALWAYS CHEATING

REST IN PEACE

I AM JOINING YOU SOON

I KNOW HEAVEN TO BE A DULL MAGIC

Please Suicide can never end whatever sad moment/difficulty you're going through at the moment.
The owner of the life you are living will ask for it! let not your case be like that of the one talent servant who for his foolishness, was bounded and casted into outer darkness - where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. Mat. 25: 24 - 30.
Please and please don't take the life you can't create.
Your burdens can be lifted at Calvary you know!
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Peterosky(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
iamnavy1:

THEY ARE ALWAYS CHEATING

REST IN PEACE

I AM JOINING YOU SOON

Bross,abeg ooo.no do wetin you de think oo.
As a matter of fact,dying because of a jilted love affairs is not worth it.Since I didn't take my life when I was jilted, I can't advise you to be so stupid as to take your life over a prostitute .We all pass through what you are passing through right now.It's part of life,only be strong. You will surely overcome.

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Dirtywater: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Him papa no counsel am on relationship since pastor don become psychologist, philosophers and counsellors
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Walamu(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
desiregold:
Some people are just emotionally weak.

We all just have to be careful how we toy with people's feelings.

May his soul rest in peace.

You are most correct, some are emotionally weak.

Yet she didn't have to toy with him like that. lipsrsealed

www.undergroundriseup..com
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
He must be a first timer!... if only he endured, he would have grown into a merciless pussy slayer!

rip.
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by obentenyson(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
Why will a pastor son kill himself.

As he not read that Christ has redeemed him and he has been delivered from Darkness to Christ marvelous light?

Has he forgotten that He(God) cares?

Nothing on earth is worth dying for...

CHRISTCENTRIC was here.

All these ones you are saying is story... Even some pastors do commit suicide... Judas that walked and ate with Jesus committed suicide..
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
iamnavy1:

THEY ARE ALWAYS CHEATING

REST IN PEACE

I AM JOINING YOU SOON

You are stupid
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by kaptaneSaka(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Let no woman kill your happiness....no woman is worth dying for... my girlfriend did the same... the day of her wedding I was banging another girl ...

iamnavy1:

THEY ARE ALWAYS CHEATING

REST IN PEACE

I AM JOINING YOU SOON

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by sirsegsky(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
tecno camon c9 for sale for just 27k at festac, satellite town lagos

contact me on 08142146983
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by ameh99: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
iamnavy1:

THEY ARE ALWAYS CHEATING

REST IN PEACE

I AM JOINING YOU SOON

please before you ki yasef just show me where you hide all ya asset including ya atm and pin grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by itsmeurLady(f): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
iamnavy1:

THEY ARE ALWAYS CHEATING

REST IN PEACE

I AM JOINING YOU SOON

We love you please don't die yet, Nairaland peeps let's show this dude some love kiss kiss
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by chimauga(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Too bad

Check under for data and airtime
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Abcruz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
iamnavy1:

THEY ARE ALWAYS CHEATING

REST IN PEACE

I AM JOINING YOU SOON

Isaiah 30:15

For this is what the sovereign lord JEHOVAH, the holy one of isreal, says:
"By returning to me and resting you will be saved; your strength will be in keeping calm and showing trust."
But you were unwilling.

Instead, you said: "No, I will flee on horses!(women)" so flee you will.
"And on swift horses(women) I will ride!"
So those pursuing you will be swift(women).

..."At the threat of five, you have fled and what is left of you is like a mast on the top of a mountain,
Like a signal pole on a hill."

But I AM waiting patiently to show you favour,
And I will rise to show you mercy. For I AM a God of justice.
Happy are all those keeping in expectation of me.

...Your salvation has come harden not your heart..
...pay attention to me and come to the source of living water and find rest for yourself...

...death is only a passage way to eternity, if you sturbornly refuse to incline your heart to my words, you have yourself to blame
Declares, Your SAVIOR.

JESUS CHRIST!
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Reelmii: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
that is why it is not good to love yo a fault, apply wisdom when in a relationship
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Reelmii: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
that is why it is not good to love to a fault, apply wisdom when in a relationship
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by frozen70(f): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2018
No man deserves to die for any being

Be it for a man or woman
Be it for love or friendship
Be it for business or pleasure

You don't just give up in life just like that, once you are dead others feel the pain
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by litetias(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2018
So am I the only one who saw it? That his body was found in the cemetery where he has been living?
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Moji12(f): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
iamnavy1:

THEY ARE ALWAYS CHEATING

REST IN PEACE

I AM JOINING YOU SOON

sai gobe oo, make we know how many of us remain, lubbish. I don't ever think I can feel depressed to d point of taking my precious dear life over a nonsense lover as in HOW? No matter how hard tym will surely heal n u will come out stronger n better das jus it. I can only lay my life for my son.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Arrested For Allegedly Raping 7-year-old Girl Inside Kiosk / 2 Killed Over Death Of Undergraduate, Accused Of Witchcraft / Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.