Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another (19854 Views)

Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) / Church Set Ablaze After Pastor’s Son Stabbed DJ To Death In Ibadan. Photo / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin...... HellllllllllllllllL grin grin grin
Kharol1234:
rip to d young man 1 question 'As na pastor son, HEAVEN or HELL
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by chiefolododo(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Dindinrin
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Niyi9002(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Guy, you are not going anywhere. We are all in this together and will scale through!
iamnavy1:
BITCHES ARE VERY WICKED AM DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF THEM.

THEY ARE ALWAYS CHEATING

REST IN PEACE

I AM JOINING YOU SOON

I KNOW HEAVEN TO BE A DULL MAGIC

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Deo1986(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lesson: never invest yourself in a relationship. It failure could cost you your happiness.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Nancypunni: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
thorpido:
A man(or woman) kills himself over getting jilted by a lover?It's the most foolish thing to do.

Dont talk like that...its not easy for some people...maybe you have never had love talkless of heartbreak... The experience is just too painful...

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by poweredcom(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Women after jah fear dem

Never u trust any woman

Na so I de bang one him Mugu boyfriend de call am she say she de market de do shopping for clothes after we finish banging

She invite me to their church for service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Albinoflash(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ordinary puzzi when u go c every 1meter,dat guys corpse should be slized and burnt in the evil forest of sango
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by thunderbabs: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Y do som pple go to d length of killing demselves ova hrtbrks sef..... Shey d babe go dey live ha lyf dey go nw, born pikin, undecided
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Jabioro: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Idiot...what have you been learning all this while from your daddy pastor..To hell with you, where there are thousands ladies...
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Na wao is she d only ugandan girl in d world wey u come dey take ur life? Abi d reason wey u kill urself na because of the thousands of dollars wey u take sponsor her for school? Anyhow sha Rest in Peace.
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by naijacentric(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
If he had double dated. This would have been averted. like for True. Share for False
not everyone likes double dating d guy is a loyal lover he should av taken the matter to God he allowed satan manipulate him
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
poweredcom:
Women after jah fear dem

Never u trust any woman

Na so I de bang one him Mugu boyfriend de call am she say she de market de do shopping for clothes after we finish banging

na wah for wire roadshocked

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Tareguu: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
iamnavy1:

THEY ARE ALWAYS CHEATING

REST IN PEACE

I AM JOINING YOU SOON

Stop that bro , don't you ever contemplate suicide because at the end of the day , you lose .

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by nice247(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
poweredcom:
Women after jah fear dem

Never u trust any woman

Na only u get manhood for here abi, womaniser.

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Oreofepeters: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lord knows I can never take my life for a woman.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by j1mmy: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
See yeye abuna wey he commit suicide for.
IGBO man (for example) will never commit suicide for anything other than ego
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by nice247(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
The guy don chop the tin so tey he even forgot why he is alive.
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by OhiOfIhima: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Women causing calamities since d day of Aunty Eve.

D soco lady jam a higher bidder.

Pastor pikin, u no try. Surely, Anabi Isah himself will wave u d direction to d hellfire..
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by RexEmmyGee: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
naijacentric:
not everyone likes double dating d guy is a loyal lover he should av taken the matter to God he allowed satan manipulate him
Its crystal clear, he is not the praying type.
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by MrI2015(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kharol1234:
HELL, the reason and truth is no "LADY" is worth taking your life for.QED.
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by thorpido(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nancypunni:

Dont talk like that...its not easy for some people...maybe you have never had love talkless of heartbreak... The experience is just too painful...
Growing up,you learn to brace yourself for life's challenges including heartbreaks.This life is not for sissies.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Spotlessjackass: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
There are many good Girls out there its totally senseless to kill yourself.... Talk to someone if you are depressed
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by doyinbaby(f): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
He should have endured. He should not have killed himself probably the next day would have being better,better....he should have being more patient. RIP......God knows best

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by naijacentric(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
so true boss
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Platony(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
iamnavy1:

THEY ARE ALWAYS CHEATING

REST IN PEACE

I AM JOINING YOU SOON

Bro pls,.........almost all of us hv had terrible hrtbrks frm dese h**s. Pls dnt evn try such sh*t becos of a woman.
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by doyinbaby(f): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
why did you say he is not the praying type....... I pray slot and I have been suicidal a number of times
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by madone: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
kingthreat:
Poonani is everywhere. It's not worth losing your fingernails over talkless of your life.
Look at my negro Tee Billz, he regrets having to even consider suicide over the old hag Tiwa.
I was so proud of him when he posted a video of him in a flexing in a strip club in US. Let no woman kill your happiness grin grin grin
my guy. .....u won my heart go any bar drink for me for this word u just talk now.
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by Gkemz: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
thorpido:
A man(or woman) kills himself over getting jilted by a lover?It's the most foolish thing to do.

You are saying this because you've not passed through a depressing moment or you've not been in a committed relationship or perhaps you've not been jilted once. It's hard to let go of a beloved one. Some mayn't be able to absorb the shock and therefore see no reason to live.
But in every horrible situation, there's always a reason to hang on if only you discover your purpose.
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by RexEmmyGee: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
doyinbaby:
why did you say he is not the praying type....... I pray slot and I have been suicidal a number of times
But you are still alive and he isn't.
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by pacificom: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kharol1234:

How would he RIP that he did not give himself over a minor issue, but rather make pieces of his own life. HEAVEN is not for the weak @ heart.
Re: Ugandan Pastor’s Son Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Got Engaged To Another by thorpido(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Gkemz:

You are saying this because you've not passed through a depressing moment or you've not been in a committed relationship or perhaps you've not been jilted once. It's hard to let go of a beloved one. Some mayn't be able to absorb the shock and therefore see no reason to live.
But in every horrible situation, there's always a reason to hang on if only you discover your purpose.
He grew up weak!
The world is a tough place to live,so why would anyone grow up to be a sissy?
You brace up and face challenges as they come and work to overcome them.I've spent over 4 decades on this earth so that should tell you I've had my own share of challenges.

To think he's a pastor son.Has he not been listening to the Word(which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance)?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Arrested For Carrying Out Abortion In Edo / Producers Of Fake Engine Oil Arrested In Lagos / Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.