Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) (35439 Views)

President Buhari Host President Of Guinea In Private Dinner (Photos) / 2023: PDP Hosts Massive Rally In Borno As Atiku Vows To End Insecurity... / PDP Hosts Welcome Dinner For APC Members Who Defected To Its Umbrella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by abuhusna1: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Celebrating how they are using electorate destiny smh

3 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by dmbb: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Useless dudes

5 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Onogiede(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2018
waoooo them complete

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Bethel4Life(f): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Ok
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by lonikit: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by presidentMZ: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2018
I DONT KNOW ANY OF THEM, WHICH MEANS NO SHAKING APC.
HOW ABOUT YOU?

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by AdesegunSanni89: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2018
DEAD MEN. DEAD PARTY. Lets see how PDP will win election without Federal might. Dead mofos.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by EddyGbolo(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2018
when real men gather

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Ifedamolah(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2018
Association of Political Prostitutes...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by ekpesa(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2018
It's well meaning Nigerians Vs BuBu

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by DeZoro(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Feasting after freedom is allowed! PDP- Power to the people!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by KenOne: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2018
After PDP primaries some time this year and members start leaving in droves i hope the dinner will continue, and blame will not go to APC like they did after Sheriff showed them the stuff he was made of.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by lastempero: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2018
Real regrouping of looters but anything to stop the bloodletting in our country right now is welcomed. Those vampires should be voted out at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by umarshehu58(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2018
By now, poor ipob members should understand that their leaders are their problem.

Cause i see many faces from that region

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by ariesbull: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2018
Bunch of selfish retards ..both APC and PDP are write off

Stupid politicians taking us for a ride

3 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by dingbang(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2018
Evil

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by j1mmy: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2018
they are all thieves

4 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2018
ariesbull:
Bunch of selfish retards ..both APC and PDP are write off

Stupid politicians taking us for a ride
don't mind them. I pity people who hails them. No matter what they do. They are there for their own selfish reasons..

3 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Herbephe1(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2018
#saraki is not spotted abi nah my eyes
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Gr8lex(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2018
You mean unveiling of the players they just signed.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by MayhorE(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2018
Gathering of Nigeria's problem
I pray for their repentance but if they won't, may the good Lord judge you all

4 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by okenwaa(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2018
Party of chop I chop.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Vokians(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2018
I'm laughing loud right now. But you know what, I don't why I am laughing.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Enjoy una sef jare.
#back2daura

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2018
I can't wait for when these smiles wound turn upside down. U cant wait to see these political novices praising these actions today turn around to accuse APC of planting these same men to destroy their party.

It is going to be one hell of an entertainment to watch. smiley

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by hensben(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2018
lastempero:
Real regrouping of looters but anything to stop the bloodletting in our country right now is welcome. Those vampires should be voted out at all cost.
They are same people sponsoring the bloodletting.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by modupe2: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Looters gathering and re-gathering. While those being looted are praising/celebrating them. Pity !!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2018
umarshehu58:
By now, poor ipob members should understand that their leaders are their problem.

Cause i see many faces from that region
We love it like that.
Face your own apc leaders who are delivering good almajiri leadership to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by drey076(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2018
Jirate:
This Is Very Good, They Should All Be Warmly Welcomed Back Home From The Political Terrorist Group Called APC.
Imagine The Insult and Humiliations APC gave to A Sitting Senate President, Even A Councillor Representing A Ward in A Small LGA Will Not Be So Treated.
Back To Daura is The Least We Have for Buhari, He Should Accept It In Good Faith. cool
do u think they decamped because of the masses interest?
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by mrblest: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2018
am sure you might have hard of wakanda the online site that pays u for reading there news and commeting on there posts its real.

so to make 5k to 10k weekly

kindly copy this link and past it on your browser

https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register/?ref=blestukechi@gmail.com
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by dipdolls: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2018
na sooo
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by naseey(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2018
I really pity you guys that are following all these stupid people that call themselves our leaders, who are the lead, can they lead their children at home? After we stand inside the sun and rain to vote for them and they are now come a senators or Rep,they thought they are super than us, my guys can head super than legs? it is impossible because no one can walk with head and put his legs up. without us these people are nothing. They are celebrate the money they are going to loot in 2019 and am laughing and smiling at them because know one no what Almighty God will turn him or her to tomorrow morning. With 2k or 5k we are selling our tomorrow and the future of our on born child by collecting this money from them. The money that isn't enough for their children to buy fuel inside there car or talk-less to buy shoe. Our we doing ourselves or not. Please let us think very well before you do anything. It is a piece of advice for who want to hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AG Dangote Completes Apapa-wharf Concrete Road, / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.