Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) (35462 Views)

President Buhari Host President Of Guinea In Private Dinner (Photos) / 2023: PDP Hosts Massive Rally In Borno As Atiku Vows To End Insecurity... / PDP Hosts Welcome Dinner For APC Members Who Defected To Its Umbrella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by lastempero: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2018
hensben:
They are same people sponsoring the bloodletting.

I don't think so, u mean they are the ones sponsoring Fulani herdsmen that are wreaking havoc up and down.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2018
KenOne:
After PDP primaries some time this year and members start leaving in droves i hope the dinner will continue, and blame will not go to APC like they did after Sheriff showed them the stuff he was made of.
They won't be able to help it. They would still blame APC, Tinubu and Buhari. How does one reconcile the ambitions of these people?

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Tokziby: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2018
aycorporat:
This is rather unfortunate as these same set of decampees were the ones who brought a good man down in the person of Jonathan. Now they are here again! I just wish Nigerians can put these people to where they belong...TRASHCAN!

But when they couldn't bring this one down they decamped. I can't blame them cos the gullible Nigerian s would still vote for them when they see stomach infrastructure. Instead of voting for the youths yearning for a fresh start.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by MzTunechi(f): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2018
Gathering of thieves

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Liberator007(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2018
samysamy:
A military regime is better than this government- Secondus

Uche Secondus, national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says a military government is better than the current administration.

Speaking on Wednesday at a dinner to welcome those who left the All Progressives Congress (APC), Secondus alleged that the ruling party has foisted on the country “a kind of military democracy”.

Senate President Bukola Saraki and Aminu Tambuwal, governor of Sokoto, are the latest notable politicians to defect to the PDP.

Last week, some members of the national assembly dumped the APC for the PDP.

Secondus said those who left APC could not watch the country slide into crisis.

“They can not watch the country sliding into crisis as we have found ourselves today – bloodletting, killings unabated. Government of denial, government of frame-up, government of intimidation and harassment, a government that believe in the feast of arms,” Secondus said.

“I thought that one of the critical elements of democracy is lobbying and persuasion is the greatest weapon of a democrat or a politician.

We have seen in the past few years that the APC-led government have foisted on this nation a kind of military democracy that cannot be described.

It is better for us to have full blown military.

“The institutions that are supposed to maintain law and order, like the one we have witnessed as in the case of Ekiti and in the case of Benue charged with the maintenance of law and order are the same people who are breaking this law and order.

No rule of law, court orders are not obeyed we are getting deeper and deeper into crisis.

“These heroes of democracy who have decided to move from the ruling party, very unusual to stand with the people, not only PDP, they are standing with the majority of Nigerians.

The need to honour them, they are the heros of democracy. Their decision was in the defence of democracy.”

The chairman said there was no longer freedom in the country.

“It is a long work to freedom. There is no longer in Nigeria. If you tell them the truth they will tell you that it is hate speech,” he said.

“Tell them the honest truth they will say it is fake news.”

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/08/pdp-hosts-newly-decamped-apc-members-to.html
Honestly, I didn't give Secondus a chance pf managing the egos in the party or achieving such feat in a short period of time. To me, he has done so well.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Butterflyleo: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2018
hensben:
They are same people sponsoring the bloodletting.

You have a very good head on your shoulders for saying this. God bless you

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Collins87: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Selfish selfishness.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by abefeb1(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Amarabae:
Enjoy una sef jare.
#back2daura

it will shock more than that of ekiti, then you people will start agitating for dead on arrival Biafra.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by penta(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2018
cashlurd:
Lol....Karma is a bitch!

Tambuwa was never a senator.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Brain resetting dinner

From terrorism to humanity.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by hensben(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2018
lastempero:

I don't think so, u mean they are the ones sponsoring Fulani herdsmen that are wreaking havoc up and down.
Yes of course, Fulani herdsmen have been in existence nothing of such has happened. Herdsmen started killing after 2015 general election. Just as northern PDP hijacked Boko Haram to destroy Jonathan government because he refused to honor one tenure they agreed on. The strategy is this; since Buhari is Fulani man and rare cow we should use herdsmen to disrupt his government.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Uche secundus My total chairman I salute you...
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Tundeobama(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Richdad50:
Welcome to the Table of Men.
Afonjas are missing here
we dont do losers game we always a winning team.After ipod hv been crying biafra now its pdp bunch of loosers i tot you people said fulani is evil diluded people.2019 your cry go swt us 10-0 #5 percent.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by naijacentric(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2018
Richdad50:
Afonjas are missing here
mumu
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by ariesbull: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
don't mind them. I pity people who hails them. No matter what they do. They are there for their own selfish reasons..

Na today you know ....there politicians are just retards and messed up folks

All of them all

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by aycorporat(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2018
Tokziby:

But when they couldn't bring this one down they decamped. I can't blame them cos the gullible Nigerian s would still vote for them when they see stomach infrastructure. Instead of voting for the youths yearning for a fresh start.
God bless you my brother. I don't need to say anymore.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by NSK4U(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=frankmoney post=69912521]I would love to see if they will still be this happy after the primaries .

All the same let's help Donald Duke win 2019 elections . Or somebody different , this APC and pdp thing don tire me[/quot

Goodluck with ur Donald Dick.
As for me and Nigerians, PDP candidate all d way. God bless PDP forever.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by stevejomo(m): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2018
Nigeria currently operates a two party system
Murderers and Looters
In the midst of the evils you take a lighter one.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by olusolaolaleye: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2018
PAYB (Pay Per Block
PayPerBlock Airdrop:
https:///PayPerBlockAirdropBot?start=548590126
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by 912(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2018
I keep telling people that Nigeria is a one-party state. There is nothing like APC, PDP, R-APC etc. They are all the same. If you can shift camp this easily then they are all the same thing

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by ajl: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2018
So, these criminals are this hungry? All for stomach infrastructure. A people without shame.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Bluffly: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2018
Nigerian is not sliding into crisis but your pocket and stomach interests are the ones sliding into crisis.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by ralph28(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2018
The defection from the ruling party is a clear indication that all is not well with the present government.

The defection from my own views, does not picture PDP as saints but points that we need real positive change.

They real democrats are leaving because of PMB 2nd term bid.

If they should bring another person for the office of president, definitely they will win the people again.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2018
They don't look happy though.
Any delay in paying them their decamp allowance?

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by darichlife: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2018
I have maintained that the Nigerian political setting is designed to favour a selected few, these people dont care how we the mass who cast the vote feel because at the end of the day the money still ends in their pocket. Lets wake up!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by frankmoney(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=NSK4U post=69913213][/quote] that one concern you
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by budusky05(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Richdad50:
Afonjas are missing here

Table of rogues u mean?

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Deltatoto: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2018
samysamy:
Read more. http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/08/pdp-hosts-newly-decamped-apc-members-to.html
i love this party Jor jaiye jaiye party.apc wan use hunger kill Nigerians
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Butterflyleo: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2018
ralph28:
The defection from the ruling party is a clear indication that all is not well with the present government.

The defection from my own views, does not picture PDP as saints but points that we need real positive change.

They real democrats are leaving because of PMB 2nd term bid.

If they should bring another person for the office of president, definitely they will win the people again.

The people you falsely called Democrats are leaving because they plan to steal power and stop it from going to the south after PMB.

The consensus was that the presidency would be zoned to the south after buhari.

PDP would still field a northern candidate which is their only option since no southerner can stand against him.

This would keep the presidency in the north for another 8 to 12 years thereby denying the south.

This is all a gsmeplan by the selfish minded people you see in the OP.

There is no crisis in the ruling party. Just a deliberate purging of bad eggs who were actually after their own personal interests all along

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by lastempero: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2018
hensben:
Yes of course, Fulani herdsmen have been in existence nothing of such has happened. Herdsmen started killing after 2015 general election. Just as northern PDP hijacked Boko Haram to destroy Jonathan government because he refused to honor one tenure they agreed on. The strategy is this; since Buhari is Fulani man and rare cow we should use herdsmen to disrupt his government.

It's very easy to figure out why they went on rampage after 2015 election,going by the fact that the FG has done nothing to arrest the situation and their lackluster attitude towards the Fulani massacre speaks volume.
Let's assume pdp is responsible for the violence, what did the president do as chief security officer of the Nation to arrest the situation, virtually nothing.politics aside,u will agree with me that their is no proper response by d FG over the wanton killing going on in the north central but the same FG was quick to suppress the peaceful Igbos down east. Posterity will definitely remember us if we fail to stand for the truth.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Sunjay13(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2018
I dont know if dat is how it is done in other developed countries or all over d world,buh this camping& decamping is something i dont understand about Nigerian Politics.That alone av shown every politician is after his stomach& not for d good of d masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says / Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.