Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) (35452 Views)

President Buhari Host President Of Guinea In Private Dinner (Photos) / 2023: PDP Hosts Massive Rally In Borno As Atiku Vows To End Insecurity... / PDP Hosts Welcome Dinner For APC Members Who Defected To Its Umbrella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2018
I really weep for you, cos you are lost.
Jirate:
This Is Very Good, They Should All Be Warmly Welcomed Back Home From The Political Terrorist Group Called APC.
Imagine The Insult and Humiliations APC gave to A Sitting Senate President, Even A Councillor Representing A Ward in A Small LGA Will Not Be So Treated.
Back To Daura is The Least We Have for Buhari, He Should Accept It In Good Faith.
Over 5000 People In This Pix Below Prefer A Hen To Him, What A Shame. cool

2 Likes

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by famzing(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Only GOD can save this country from these bunch of self seeking polithieftian,
We the masses can only celebrate the day APC & PDP will gather somewhere together and then BLOW them up together.
I will worship who ever does that...

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Tjoccmars: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2018
Teewhy2:
They should enjoy it while it last.
Same people moving to different parties at will , selfish interest not motivation for serving people the main driving force for majority of our politicians, no political ideology.
I think there should be a law that if you are a member of party A and want to join Party B, you must stay minimum of two years after leaving party A before you can join Party B. This will reduce the way the politicians cross carpet.
WHO WILL MAKE SUCH LAW? I DOUBT IF IT CAN COME EVEN AS AN EXECUTIVE ORDER NO X.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by michoim(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2018
See, the gathering of political rogues in Nigeria ...

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by pacificom: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2018
abc115:
grin
Chop and clean mouth party, gang of looters

Honestly, there is no future for Nigerians in the hands of these people we call senators. While they all busy decamping and defecting party looking for a greener pastures, Nigerian citizens should be thinking of the nearest border country to decamp and defect away from hunger and poverty by the time they loot every lootables. "Welcome to Nigeria, the land of Cannibals"

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Kelvinsagay(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2018
aycorporat:
This is rather unfortunate as these same set of decampees were the ones who brought a good man down in the person of Jonathan. Now they are here again! I just wish Nigerians can put these people to where they belong...TRASHCAN!

Let em bring down the evil dey enthroned...
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by odomanis: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2018
abc115:
grin
Chop and clean mouth party, gang of looters

You didnt call them that while they were in APC,why now ?
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by aycorporat(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Kelvinsagay:

Let em bring down the evil dey enthroned...
You are right Kevin, but what about the new government they intend to replace? won't it be a vicious cycle?
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Enice(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2018
The feast for the prodigal sons. Note this: PDP will never, I repeat, never give its priced presidental ticket to a defector. It is against the laws of nature and even the Bible is against it. When the prodigal son came back, the fattest cow was killed for him and that was it. Nothing more. No inheritance or whatever. Reason; you don't reward inconstitency and disobedience with honour. Its not done. You will be destroyed if you do.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by hensben(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2018
lastempero:

It's very easy to figure out why they went on rampage after 2015 election,going by the fact that the FG has done nothing to arrest the situation and their lackluster attitude towards the Fulani massacre speaks volume.
Let's assume pdp is responsible for the violence, what did the president do as chief security officer of the Nation to arrest the situation, virtually nothing.politics aside,u will agree with me that their is no proper response by d FG over the wanton killing going on in the north central but the same FG was quick to suppress the peaceful Igbos down east. Posterity will definitely remember us if we fail to stand for the truth.
Ipob are seen and freedom fighter unlike herdsmen and Boko Haram who do hit and run. It took America how many years again to capture and kill osama.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by pacificom: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Tjoccmars:

WHO WILL MAKE SUCH LAW? I DOUBT IF IT CAN COME EVEN AS AN EXECUTIVE ORDER NO X.

People of Nigeria make sacrifices on election days standing in the queue, treking distance from home to voting centers and even risk their lives to brave the election day violence, to cast their precious vote for an aspirant under the umbrella of a party of their devoted interest. It is an act of betrayal on the citizens part to see their man defecting to opposition party shortly after winning election. Nigerians are oftenly used like zombies by our unfaithful senators. How many Nigerian citizens are decamping from one party to another? None, because they have nothing to gain or lose. Our democracy is immature, corrupt and not fit for purpose in all perspective. The future of this country is in the hands of our senators. However if this is how they will be betraying the public trust and abusing political power, I am afraid the future of Nigeria is indefinable and uncertain. Hope somebody can legislate a tough anti curuption law that will make the senate office to be unattractive and intimidating to greedy politician but on the contrary give room to those that are genuinely ready to work and serve their fathers land.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Akaujaa(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Look at them, the enemies of the state; the real cankerworms mortgaging our future for their own interest. None of all these people care a hoot about the people. They only play on your intelligence to enrich themselves.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by bender79: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=Swargu post=69912542]Theres just something, glorious and lively about PDP... Enriching lives since 20bc cool[/quote Yes! they know how to siphon state ]money and lavish it

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by umarshehu58(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2018
Amarabae:

We love it like that.
Face your own apc leaders who are delivering good almajiri leadership to you
grin grin tongue
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=bender79 post=69917078][/quote]
Yes and they share to all, who cares.. Not some self righteous shitty people stealing, killing and harassing someone... Please pdp anyday.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by toneroto70: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2018
Dem never enter o and "I chop I chop" don start o. PDP (people deceive people) will never change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by toneroto70: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2018
And you honestly believe that is how America got to where it is today by looting & sharing to cronies. God help Nigeria
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by lastempero: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2018
hensben:
Ipob are seen and freedom fighter unlike herdsmen and Boko Haram who do hit and run. It took America how many years again to capture and kill osama.

I don't want to join issues with you because it seems to me you are bais in your judgement. How do you equate human life what a mere ideology and who made it a taboo for people to agitate for their freedom.Iam not in support of any group be it party of freedom fighters but we should be fair n logical in our thinking.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Belluchii: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2018
This group of selfish people thinks that they going to be victorious come 2019 with their evil plan of coming back to introduce corrupt activities in this county, They should understand that the people will never vote against a man that have been trying so much in correcting their wrongs and fixing all they have destroyed,so far their is no one in the pdp that can win the patriotic president come 2019, this administration has achieved a lot in less than four years, i believed they still has more to offer if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by KingRagnar: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2018
A dinner to celebrate their return to a party that will give them a wide unquestioned road to loot the country's fund without repercussions; that's what PDP is known for, so this dinner has nothing to do with betterment of this nation just a celebration of men who's primary focus is driven by money.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by samfibby(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
They never really left. Come this time 2022, they will be back in the same party. Support any Nigerian politician at your own peril.

It is nothing but a game of chess to them.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Akexstinger(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
cashlurd:
Lol....Karma is a bitch!

Fake!!!! Aminu Tambuwal was never a Senate president ...
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by Teebass001(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
See the faces of them thieves

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by bros856: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
SO THIS ARE THE YOUNG LEADRS OF PDP WITH FRESH IDEAS THAT WILL HELP TURN NIGERIA TO A DEVELOPED COUNTRY. I SORRY FOR A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA. THEIR POCKETS ARE DRY AND THEY HAVE RE-GROUPED TO FILL THEM UP AGAIN TRYING TO TAKE OVER GOVT. WITH SAME COPY RIGHT OF 2014. IMAGINE THEY START WITH SAME COPY AND PASTE IDEAS OF TAKING OVER GOVT THAT TOOK PLACE IN 2014. pdp is cpoy and paste no new ideas. same same people since 20yrs ago.
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Politicians are all the same no matter what party affiliates.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O in Shapati Lekki (Lakowe Golf Axis) at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by comfortmusa: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeysunday:
I just wish bomb can just explode at that venue....this people are the problem of Nigeria

Their absence wud be the best thing to av ever happen to Nigeria as a nation
Their presence will be the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria as a nation. They understand what true democracy is about. i believe our economy will rise with the help of PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) by micky2004: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
And these people that are looking well fed and Comfortable are the ones to decide the fate of the masses who are hungry out there?We don enter one Chance for this Country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) / Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.