Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,236 members, 7,825,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc (3285 Views)

Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) / PDP Bigwigs In Secret Battle For 2023 Presidential Ticket / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Bimpe29: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
They are all light politically like paper as far as Kwara politics is concerned.

1 Like

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by ojobek: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
Can these people deliver kwara state for PDP when they were there?I beg they are inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Unblockable: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
beejaay:

look at this one....the former ssg is a street brother and failure to all the good people of okelele in ilorin... he has no single electoral value in the community (the community didnt have a single benefit from him while he held sway) not to talk of the state....mustapha cannot even win his polling boot...all the this defectors are powerless against saraki.. am not his fan and willnever be but this aint opposition

But all those Senators that defected in the North can win deliver their State for PDP right?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by maestroferddi: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Keep making an utter retàrd of yourself since your ability to deduce situations has gone on sabbatical.

Mt blind support is not for buhari but for what he stands for.

That is my opium. I am a christian but I still have values and when I see a man with same values, I pitch my tent there.
Yoruba Muslim without an iota of shame....

You stand for nepotism.

You stand for tyranny.

You stand for turning a blind eye while thousands of Christians are being exterminated.

You stand for treating murderous Fulani herdsmen with kid gloves.

You stand for mindless electoral heist.

You stand for arbitrariness.

You stand for unprecedented cluelessness.

You stand for religious fundamentalism.

You stand for using the machinery of state to emasculate perceived enemies.

You stand for being nominated as a spokesman for Boko Haram.

Ogbeni, you are standing for and with Satan.
Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by Butterflyleo: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
Yoruba Muslim without an iota of shame....

You stand for nepotism.

You stand for tyranny.

You stand for turning a blind eye while thousand of Christians are being exterminated.

You stand for treating murderous Fulani herdsmen with kid gloves.

You stand for mindless electoral heist.

You stand for arbitrariness.

You stand for unprecedented cluelessness.

You stand for religious fundamentalism.

You stand for using the machinery of state to emasculate perceived enemies.

You stand for being nominated as a spokesman for Boko Haram.

Ogbeni, you are standing for and with Satan.

I guess you didn't run a check on my moniker to see that I am truly a born again Christian very active in the religion section too.

I stand for truth and my truth is found in Buhari. Those are my values.

I can never sell thsoe truths for any sum.

You can keep wailing.

2019 is a victory for truth and Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by tuniski: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
LajaLaba:
U IBOs are funny LMAO grin but to be honest Kwara îs now PDP State
Hehehe I am a kwaran. I am omo olofa mojo omo olalomi.

Kwara is now PDP.
Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by tuniski: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
ojobek:
Can these people deliver kwara state for PDP when they were there?I beg they are inconsequential.
God bless you.

These people that Saraki left PDP for and those who moved from APC to PDP when, Saraki defected in 2014. They were roundly thrashed and will be equally thrashed in 2019.
Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by tuniski: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
rajiraymond:

Was he delivered 100% vote to APC in 2015?
You better solicit for senses!
100% in politics is not 100% votes but winning all the elective offices.

Currently kwara is 99.99% PDP!
Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by maestroferddi: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I guess you didn't run a check on my moniker to see that I am truly a born again Christian very active in the religion section too.

I stand for truth and my truth is found in Buhari. Those are my values.

I can never sell thsoe truths for any sum.

You can keep wailing.

2019 is a victory for truth and Buhari
I hope you know the import of trifling with the things of God.

You may need to test the spirit/influence telling you that you are born again because I am sure that spirit is not of God.

Woe unto him who calls bad good, unrighteousness righteousness.

If you love what God hates, it means you don't belong to God but the devil.

Even demons and madmen on the streets believe they espouse the truth...
Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by betterford: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
EXPIRED POLITICIANS THAT CANT WIN THEIR WARDS AND LGA
Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by beejaay: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Unblockable:

But all those Senators that defected in the North can win deliver their State for PDP right?
wetin concern me with them? am only telling you guys about the reality on ground of where am from, not that i give a damn about saraki or pmb or even olododo for that matter...
Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by beejaay: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You still don't get it. This is not about those who decamped. Its about the people. And they have unanimously declared their stand against saraki.

Right now, saraki is a political orphan.

All three support legs of his table have been removed and this was made clear yesterday by the people of kwara.

Such has never been heard or seen happening in Ilorin before but it did yesterday.

You can take it to the bank. Saraki is finito.
if you are talking about fg dealing with him,i dont have a clue about what they could do and undo but if you are talking about the state which am from and reside, the stupid guy is unstoppable..no one can win him and this me talking about the reality on ground...
Re: List Of Kwara Pdp Bigwigs That Decamped To Apc by buhariguy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
beejaay:

look at this one....the former ssg is a street brother and failure to all the good people of okelele in ilorin... he has no single electoral value in the community (the community didnt have a single benefit from him while he held sway) not to talk of the state....mustapha cannot even win his polling boot...all the this defectors are powerless against saraki.. am not his fan and willnever be but this aint opposition
that means thief saraki will lose his poling unit because he has not done anything in his senatorial district even before he became governor for 8yrs and senator for another 8yrs.
His end has come.

That is how we bury anene politically in Edo state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

34 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari That Left Nigerians Spellbound!! / 2019 ELECTION What The Lord Told Me – Apostle Johnson Suleman / Battle For NASS Leadership Splits APC; El-rufai, Tinubu Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.