Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) (64554 Views)

Adamu Garba Slams GRV For Not Removing His Cap & Shoes At Oba's Palace In Lagos / National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. / Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by resurgent2019: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
moscobabs:
But to be sincere this man is handsome.

This is very true.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
ciggy000:
its was actually down for the pictures else in reality why would you want to have a photo-shoot whilst removing your shoes.APC and propaganda are like 5 and 6
No, It wasn’t .
Bayo dy snap anything anywhere

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by babtunns(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
dacanv:
Wow! I have never seen a president remove his shoes before. Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Is like u need to eat something

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by AZeD1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
And this is news?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by tammie24: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
na me suppose to remove am for am before grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by millionboi(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
He don't suppose to own a shoe

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by annabelbitrus: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
make him wait for me to remove am

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by babtunns(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
The pic look more of photshop
Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
and then ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
I am curious oh..Who for remove am before?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by rickyboss333: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
CastedBlog:
President Buhari was Pictured Few days ago removing his shoes all by himself, as he was set to pray, He was seen pulling out one leg, after successfully taking out the other one, The photo is currently going viral, see another below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/president-buhari-spotted-removing-his.html

ya, he has to do it himself. he thought it was easy, when i was employed to do it, he was paying me peanuts. let him continue until his back breaks

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
So who should remove my Presidents shoe for him?
A machine or what exactly?
Rubbish journalism!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by lastempero: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
See these people, na me go remove am before.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is a prove that Buhari is a man of integrity, for a president to remove his shoe himself this is something that is not common

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Racoon:
Chai! Seem deliverance may never come your way.

Not at all,the guy is doomed forever

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by panmunium(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
APC has started again!!! This time e no go work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by magzey: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
I bet even ex first lady na her house help dey remove for her. PMB is humble
Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by simplesearch: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
FUNNY! SO WHATS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS, JUST THIS SLAVERY MENTALITY THOUGH. CAMERON CARRIED HIS PERSONAL BELONGINGS FROM HIS OFFICIAL RESIDENCE HIMSELF AFTER THE BREXIT VOTE.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by chemK: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
WE ARE WAITING FOR HIM TO REMOVE HIS PANT BY HIMSELF BEFORE WE VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Cockyguy11: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
this op sef!!!
Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by 1sttruth: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
dacanv:

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who dey remove his boxes

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Chapelbeatz(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
The interpretation is thus;as buhari removed that shoe,without stress,so shall he be removed from power without stress.

Check my profile for more interpretations.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by simplesearch: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
GOVERNANCE IS NOT ABOUT FLIPPANT DISPLAY OF RETROACTIVE HUMILITY, ABILITY TO PROVIDE QUALITY LEADERSHIP MAKES A GOOD LEADER, NO SENTIMENT ATTACHED!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by seguno2: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
na who d remove am for am before?? okay! i just remembered that there is shoe removing allowance in the budget

N100 million budget for removing his shoes just like the amount for shaving his bald head
Buhari is a thief, rogue and fraudulently corrupt somebody.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019.
Do you have your PVC?
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVCs?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who else should have removed it?

Who removes your own shoe and why should it be different?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by jutan: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
dacanv:
y u dey shout like syrene ...na new thing,? Somebody for even help am poopoo .Lol

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by j1mmy: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Many Nigerian citizens don't have shoes, besides he was jailed by iBB so he knows how to remove shoes, sweep floor and fetch water.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Next we will hear he removed his shades all by himself. What a dunce.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by seguno2: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
8stargeneral:
Who dey remove his boxes

Let me ask Aisha in za oza room. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
Where is Commissioner for wears........he don go carry olosho

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman / Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) / US Daily Beast Exposes Tinubu As A Heroin Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.