Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) (64597 Views)

Adamu Garba Slams GRV For Not Removing His Cap & Shoes At Oba's Palace In Lagos / National Mourning: Photo Of Buhari Removing Late COAS Cap From His Head. / Boy Who Got N500K From Akpabio After Removing His Shirt For Him Goes Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by StillX10(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
who should do that for him before?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
I wonder wetin bubu name sake, Lai, go talk

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by dayoakinns(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
ABEG, WHO GO REMOVE AM BEFORE. THIS ONE NO NEWS. i rest my case COURT

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
condomuser:
Can we see a picture of him wiping his own ass
He doesn't do that.
Enough people here gladly do just that for him. grin

runs out of thread

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
How can Buhari be wearing this cheap shoe and they still quote millions for his wears... EFCC probe the President.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
If I had Posted this, I swear it couldn't have made fp. lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by mediaspy: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
And u r not smart enough to know the authors Antecedent.
Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by monex(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari is so humble.

OMG !!! You fell for the sarcasm. I now understand the meaning of the word "zombie"

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
SternProphet:
After 50, you have to be fit to do this. Pot bellies and weak back muscles get in the way
After 50 most people can no longer wipe their own yanshes
Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by JOBoy2558: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
He has done well for removing the shoes by himself. I'll appreciate him more if he can remove himself from ASO ROCK, remove all his incompetent fellow that's destroying Nigeria economy and finally remove himself entirely from politics.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
CastedBlog:
President Buhari was Pictured Few days ago removing his shoes all by himself, as he was set to pray, He was seen pulling out one leg, after successfully taking out the other one, The photo is currently going viral, see another below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/president-buhari-spotted-removing-his.html

Tori Olorun
Is this News?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
mikezuruki:

you're not smart enough to see the sarcasm laced in the comment.
Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Power belongs to the people but the people are being cheated, played and preyed upon by same politicians. We have become princes and princesses leaving like slaves in our kingdom, most of us have even turned bigots, some have became enemies with friends and families for these politicians who sees themselves as elite and ruling class.
Ethnic, religious and selfishness has killed us.
I pity us.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by bigfather(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Morbeta11:
So who dey hold his prick for him while weewee and putting it in honeypot in zaa ozza room....

U don craze .... grin grin grin
Chai ! Can't stop laughing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Gloriawinning: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Please I’m his side chick na me they remove him shoes. In bed all we do is talk about Fura de Nunu. After I comot the shoes he explodes and sleep. Make una Leave Bae alone thank you cool

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by joshrare(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
hisgrace090:
Any man that looked for people to remove his or her shoes is nothing but arrogant.

The op is not OK that's why he's surprised, I don't blame him. I blame the mod that push this waste to fp

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by duscollins: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Na me for remove am for am?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by adekunle6224(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
person wey post these headline naa mumu of the highest order

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
This man don't look like a president of a country

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
CastedBlog:
President Buhari was Pictured Few days ago removing his shoes all by himself, as he was set to pray, He was seen pulling out one leg, after successfully taking out the other one, The photo is currently going viral, see another below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/president-buhari-spotted-removing-his.html

were zombified nairaland zombies supposed to remove his shoe for him?? grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
These naija bloggers are so useless sha. What do they expect that Buhari shouldn't be removing his shoes by himself?

Unbelievable angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Morbeta11:
So who dey hold his prick for him while weewee and putting it in honeypot in zaa ozza room....

Craze guy grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
OboOlora:
Shey na Bayo Omoboriowo snap this one put for Instagram too? That boy is a disappointment and has been brainwashed by the Daura President!

Meanwhile, y d guy de wear socks with native naaa abi which kain abinrun una get as President sef

Chai! Obo olora?? tongue
Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
So na me go come remove it abi. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Mchlobinna95: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lol... grin grin ;DChai..salvage
FromZeroToHero:
chai. this man is very humble and down to earth. please we need more pictures of:

Buhari brushing his teeth by himself.
Buhari pooying by himself.
Buhari bathing by himself.
Buhari wearing his clothes by himself.
Buhari Fu*king Aisha in the other room by himself.
Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by jojo17(f): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
E don become news na. Since na Bukola Sara ki dey remove am before.
Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by einsteine(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
If he really wants to show us he is humble, let him go to Onitsha main market and walk without security guards. smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
dacanv:
Wow! I have never seen a president remove his shoes before. Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Are you an ambulance?

Why are you wow wow wow wow ing?

As for the topic, who would be pulling off his shoes for him before Is like something is wrong with the person that pushed this to FP sef angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Happychildlove(f): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
na who d remove am for am before?? okay! i just remembered that there is shoe removing allowance in the budget
I tire o

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Moukandjo: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Opinionated:
grin grin grin grin

Remember the man Nigerians supported because he told them: "I have no shoes".
You mean the daft Otuoke buffoon who was nicknamed Don Fortunato for his role in the Haliburton scandal? grin
Re: President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) by Emersonjohnson: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Was supposed to be Bubu removed his boxers n ran into market... Mtcheew. Iranu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos) / Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail / TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.