Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,976 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) (51658 Views)

How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad / Tinubu Tells Kwara People How To Remove Saraki / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by rhythyson: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Crocky23:

Change it to:
Leadership in Nigeria is the conspiracy of Fulanis to oppress the rest of us.

But the Fulani you are clamouring for in PDP are what?

yeye dey smell.

I don't want Buhari i want Atiku want a foolish idea.

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Saraki's exit is called ''Disinfection" NOT "Defection''. Kudos 2 d Otapiapia (Oshiomole) that kill Political germs with 1 strike...

3 Likes

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
The same hired crowd

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by 80million1: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
All will be well with Nigeria.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Compared to the anti Saraki people. You can clearly see that Saraki's own is rented

3 Likes

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by maestroferddi: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Grassroot politician to the core.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by emmyt2: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is very small compared to the noise.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nobody stands a chance against Bukky

Not even his elder sibling.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by j1mmy: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
How much were they paid
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Sektor101(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nonsense.....this man is holding my state hostage..
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by 13october: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Munzy14:
ok.
Those who are yet to visit Ilorin, will come here and type rubbish. In kwara stare, saraki name is like a religion. It's either you believe or not.
Chief olu saraki built a solid foundation.He also gave room for opposition, but opposition are usually toothless bull dogs in kwara. I laugh at lai Mohammed. The way he will be disgraced next yr.
A sitting governor, house of assembly members and SP defected. And lai Mohammed thinks its child's play because he has been feeding fat from the current government. And continued leaving in past. Kwara is lost. simple truth.
AND WHERE DO YOU VISIT IN KWARA ITS ONLY IN ILORIN THAT YOU ALWAYS LICK HIS FOOTS, WHERE ARE HIS WORSHIPER WHEN HE LOST HIS WARD IN LOCAL GOVT. ELECT. IN FACT 150 PDP LEADERS WERE ARRESTED FOR 3 DAY B4 THE RESULTS WAS ANNOUNCED

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by resurgent2019: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69924783:
Seen.
Next.....

Where have u been? I have missed u on NL ooo.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by michoim(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kwara people too dey mumu...enslaved by the same family for 40 years and yet they are one of the most backward state in Nigeria
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Nopeace4dwicked: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
post=69924783:
Seen.
Next.....
Hahahahahahahahahahahabuhabuhabuha
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by BabaO2: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Munzy14:
ok.
Those who are yet to visit Ilorin, will come here and type rubbish. In kwara stare, saraki name is like a religion. It's either you believe or not.
Chief olu saraki built a solid foundation.He also gave room for opposition, but opposition are usually toothless bull dogs in kwara. I laugh at lai Mohammed. The way he will be disgraced next yr.
A sitting governor, house of assembly members and SP defected. And lai Mohammed thinks its child's play because he has been feeding fat from the current government. And continued leaving in past. Kwara is lost. simple truth.
man, you are talking of 1979/1999 of Obasanjo. Belgore of ACN candidate almost beat him in recent election. People are becoming educated and liberated everyday.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:
All for his own interest not for the interest of the masses
What have you done for the interest of the masses ?
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Meanwhile in Aso Villa, Buhari just removed his shoes all by himself.

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Crocky23:
Even if PDP presents a goat as its presidential candidate, he would win Kwara with a landslide.

PDP and baba Oloye has Kwara on lock down.
Ok na!
Ask governor I'm in pain he will explain to you that you can not be bigger than federal might.

Let's watch and see though
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Munzy14:
please shut it abeg! have you been to kwara state before??. Una go deh online deh beat flat chest.
Keep consoling yourself.

Guy you get time oo.
Kwara is Saraki and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Humchi:
Why is it that we can't reason well for ourselves?

We have seen politicians jumping from one party to another with the intent of rolling cashes into their banks.
Someone you voted for didn't do well and you say you would vote him out but at the end you would vote for him again without you knowing, that is what is happening now.

the same people in apc that you are crying against is the the same people you will vote for in pdp.

Lets not be dumb and stop acting as if we are being programmed by the elites.

Lets look for credible party (our only option shouldn't be only pdp or apc, there are other parties we should lay our hopes on)

thanks.

Lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
move this to the promise land.

Have u voted for Saraki before?
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
They will all be shamed.

I am yet to see a better opponent from pdp that can stand buhari in 2019. they are all recycled criminals.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by princeade86(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
90 percent of those people have no idea of what they are doing there.
like 95% of northerners know nothing of what dey are doing. they are d one setting us back because they prefer low life.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Humchi:
not that i am on the receiving end.

I have never supported apc.

It is just the way i am seeing what is going on.

I can't cast my vote for pdp because they are the same people from apc.

It is just like a a man on different uniform at different time.

All the past PDP governments set up structures, institutions, initiated policies and programmes to enhance nation building.
Even in his 5 year reign, Jonathan initiated IPPIS (which eliminated a lot of ghost workers), TSA (which reduced embezzlement in the public sector), PVC (which improved the quality of our elections) etc.
Ask yourself, what has Buhari and APC done in almost 4 years? People keep saying Buhari is not corrupt. Let us even assume that is true. Then, is government built around one person? So after his tenure, what next? Back to square 1?

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Munzy14:
ok.
what "shaking" foundation are u talking about? The kwara's are just dumb people who eats on left overs of the saraki's. The saraki's has been raping kwara for decades without nothing to show for and they still shamelessly dance and welcome him after receiving derica of rice and #2000.

I weep for our gullible followers we have in Nigeria who sing and dance around politicians who doesn't give a damn about u. A Nigerian politician won't spend #10 where he won't see #100. So get that into your head.

They are all roaming around pdp for presidential ticket when they knew buhari is going for another term. It happened in 2015, it will happen again in 2019
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Seriously, The reasons we have many poor people in Nigeria is because some of these poor people don't have brain while some are unfortunate

grin

Saraki, Buhari, and other politicians are grooming there children to take over from where they have looted. While poor Nigerians are busy fighting over APC-PDP, Yoruba-Hausa-Igbo, Muslim-Christian shits..

Walahi, i pity una grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Munzy14:
ok.

Of course, Kwara is lost. Slaves!

That's what you see when illiteracy level is very high. It would be difficult to liberate them.

Your fathers served his father and you are serving him now, and come tomorrow your children will serve his children.

Labourer born labourer, slave born slave.

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by adeomoade204(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Munzy14:
ok.

I was in Ilorin yesterday and their was a counter rally by APC at the post office area of the town. Crowd w
We're seen and party faithfuls were also seen on the bridge. Sarah may deliver Kwara but it won't be an easy ride

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeyme:
Personally, I do not believe Kwaran wants to continue to serve the Sarakis for the rest of their lives.

I have a feeling that PDP might not win Kwara because of Saraki
according to what we are seeing now, they might serve the "saraki's" for the rest of their lives, wallow in poverty, sing saraki praises even with empty stomachs and their upcoming generations too will continue. That's the foundation laid down by OLU SARAKI himself.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tareq1105:

Of course, Kwara is lost. Slaves!

That's what you see when illiteracy level is very high. It would be difficult to liberate them.

Your fathers served his father and you are serving him now, and come tomorrow your children will serve his children.

Labourer born labourer, slave born slave.

thank God for university of Ilorin. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan / 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / Ahmadu Bello Playing Cricket In 1950 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.