Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) (51656 Views)

How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad / Tinubu Tells Kwara People How To Remove Saraki / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
richeeyo:
Its old the Illiterate that follows Saraki he ilorin,
PDP would loose kwara
Wanna bet
those illiterate has voted and made Saraki invincible since his political carrier and also delivered kwara to buhari and APC through Saraki in 2015 so what has changed now? PDP do not need any campaign to defeat APC. buhari and Oshomole are campaigning enough for pdp
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by samfibby(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
If Saraki decides to defect back to APC next week, you can be rest assured these hopeless will sing APC to the high heavens.

Tell me, who is the fool here? SMH embarassed cry
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Crocky23:
Even if PDP presents a goat as its presidential candidate, he would win Kwara with a landslide.

PDP and baba Oloye has Kwara on lock down.

Same way they won landslide in EkitI state I guess.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tareq1105:

Of course, Kwara is lost. Slaves!

That's what you see when illiteracy level is very high. It would be difficult to liberate them.

Your fathers served his father and you are serving him now, and come tomorrow your children will serve his children.

Labourer born labourer, slave born slave.

BmC are in pains. The way you are barking like a dog, one will think u have the interest of kwarans at heart. You are only hustling and ranting for daily manner. take heart. Politics is negotiating to increase the dividends of your people.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
DonDemu:
Saraki's exit is called ''Disinfection" NOT "Defection''. Kudos 2 d Otapiapia (Oshiomole) that kill Political germs with 1 strike...
I never believed somebody can be this stupid. Oshomole who even admitted doing his best to stop Saraki from defecting. is you stupidity acquired or hereditary?
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by jayman00004(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
can you bet is with your life , pdp is going to win kwara not because of saraki but because of that COW you called president
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sektor101:
Nonsense.....this man is holding my state hostage..
sorry bro but one stupid old fool is holding 200 million people hostage.

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by jayman00004(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
[can you bet is with your life , pdp is going to win kwara not because of saraki but because of that COW you called president ]Its old the Illiterate that follows Saraki he ilorin,
PDP would loose kwara
Wanna bet[/quote]
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
michoim:
Kwara people too dey mumu...enslaved by the same family for 40 years and yet they are one of the most backward state in Nigeria
just as mumu as Nigerians. enslaved by buhari and his cronies since 1985 and zombies are enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Moukandjo: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Munzy14:

BmC are in pains. The way you are barking like a dog, one will think u have the interest of kwarans at heart. You are only hustling and ranting for daily manner. take heart. Politics is negotiating to increase the dividends of your people.
Since you're so sure of victory in Kwara, I hope you don't come back here in 2019 making noise about rigging like you did in Ekiti!
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
PHILipu1:
Ok na!
Ask governor I'm in pain he will explain to you that you can not be bigger than federal might.

Let's watch and see though
federal might can only be influential in the region of sophisticated morons. anambra and bayelsa couldn't be taken even with federal might or what do you call it
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Munzy14:
please shut it abeg! have you been to kwara state before??. Una go deh online deh beat flat chest.
Keep consoling yourself.

Na only one family get sense pass for Kwara the rest are fools as you are trying to say. Where ever Saraki face the whole Kwara will have to face there.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Munzy14:
ok.
Those who are yet to visit Ilorin, will come here and type rubbish. In kwara stare, saraki name is like a religion. It's either you believe or not.
Chief olu saraki built a solid foundation.He also gave room for opposition, but opposition are usually toothless bull dogs in kwara. I laugh at lai Mohammed. The way he will be disgraced next yr.
A sitting governor, house of assembly members and SP defected. And lai Mohammed thinks its child's play because he has been feeding fat from the current government. And continued leaving in past. Kwara is lost. simple truth.
you can say that again

cc
ngeneukwenu
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tareq1105:

Of course, Kwara is lost. Slaves!

That's what you see when illiteracy level is very high. It would be difficult to liberate them.

Your fathers served his father and you are serving him now, and come tomorrow your children will serve his children.

Labourer born labourer, slave born slave.

I suppose you are talking about buhari who your father serve and you and your father are still serving
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
agarawu23:
according to what we are seeing now, they might serve the "saraki's" for the rest of their lives, wallow in poverty, sing saraki praises even with empty stomachs and their upcoming generations too will continue. That's the foundation laid down by OLU SARAKI himself.
your state that's not serving Saraki what have you been able to achieve. was Saraki responsible for your fathers misfortune?
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Moukandjo: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
searchlight:
federal might can only be influential in the region of sophisticated morons. anambra and bayelsa couldn't be taken even with federal might or what do you call it
So is Kwara not in the region of "sophisticated mor0ns" where federal might can be influential?
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
samfibby:
If Saraki decides to defect back to APC next week, you can be rest assured these hopeless will sing APC to the high heavens.

Tell me, who is the fool here? SMH embarassed cry
the fool is anybody whoever casted his or her vote the that national calamity called buhari
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
slimfit1:

Na only one family get sense pass for Kwara the rest are fools as you are trying to say. Where ever Saraki face the whole Kwara will have to face there.
when you have the best you don't need to experiment
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by tolani4real: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
emekabros2:
Good people of Kwara staged a rally to welcome President of the Senate Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki to PDP as a political hero that has his people agenda at heart.

What do you think?

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/08/see-crowd-as-kwara-people-stage-rally.html

Looking at this crowd you will agree with me that unemployment rate is very high in Nigeria. Most of these people are out just to get small cash to eat for that day.

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by StillX10(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
yes Saraki the man
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Moukandjo:

So is Kwara not in the region of "sophisticated mor0ns" where federal might can be influential?
kwara has long been taken by Fulani almajiri. after all their supreme leader Saraki is a Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by yahoodotcom: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeyme:
Personally, I do not believe Kwaran wants to continue to serve the Sarakis for the rest of their lives.

I have a feeling that PDP might not win Kwara because of Saraki
But lagos want to serve tinubu for the rest of their lives
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by DreamersVille24(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeyme:
Personally, I do not believe Kwaran wants to continue to serve the Sarakis for the rest of their lives.

But Lagosians are willing to serve Tinubu for eternity?

Yorubas think they're good at politics but far from it. It's only the dead, useless and extremely corrupt politics of sharing money that they know.

1 Like

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
searchlight:
when you have the best you don't need to experiment

Fraud star the best ok
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by capitalzero: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeyme:

abuse Saraki in oja gambari and see yourself lynched.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by capitalzero: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeyme:

abuse Saraki in oja gambari and get lynched.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
slimfit1:

Fraud star the best ok
he has been the best and biggest politician of kwara extraction. but if you think otherwise then bring on the best
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Moukandjo: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
searchlight:
kwara has long been taken by Fulani almajiri. after all their supreme leader Saraki is a Fulani.
So "federal might" can't work there, right?
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Adesewa19(f): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Awon oloriburuku �
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Moukandjo:

So "federal might" can't work there, right?
yes Saraki is in control. he never lost in any contest . the record is clear even for the zombies. that's while an APC conceded that APC will lose kwara and kogi but will still win
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by alan056: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Crocky23:
Even if PDP presents a goat as its presidential candidate, he would win Kwara with a landslide.

PDP and baba Oloye has Kwara on lock down.

You're calling Kwara people gullible then grin grin
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Power belongs to the people but the people are being cheated, played and preyed upon by same politicians. We have become princes and princesses leaving like slaves in our kingdom, most of us have even turned bigots, some have became enemies with friends and families for these politicians who sees themselves as elite and ruling class.
Ethnic, religious and selfishness has killed us.
I pity us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan / Ahmadu Bello Playing Cricket In 1950 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.