Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) (51470 Views)

How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad / Tinubu Tells Kwara People How To Remove Saraki / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
michoim:
Kwara people too dey mumu...enslaved by the same family for 40 years and yet they are one of the most backward state in Nigeria
Backward? How do you work that one out? By what measure or indices
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Moukandjo: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
searchlight:
yes Saraki is in control. he never lost in any contest . the record is clear even for the zombies. that's while an APC conceded that APC will lose kwara and kogi but will still win
Which APC conceded defeat in Kwara? Why are you deluding yourself?
Saraki has ALWAYS run on the party making waves which is why it seems he hasn't lost! He hasn't been tested like Fayose. Or does Saraki have the record Fayose has of defeating TWO incumbents? Wasn't Fayose taught a big lesson recently?
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Zaikon(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
ndaman25:
this is what joblessness as cause for my plp....2019 will be interesting in Kwara.

#GetUr #PVC

At some point in life they will regret their actions ...
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Moukandjo:

Which APC conceded defeat in Kwara? Why are you deluding yourself?
Saraki has ALWAYS run on the party making waves which is why it seems he hasn't lost! He hasn't been tested like Fayose. Or does Saraki have the record Fayose has of defeating TWO incumbents? Wasn't Fayose taught a big lesson recently?
zombies remember Fayose didn't lose if you can make use of your brain. Fayose is completing his second term and as far as I know never seek for third term. on Saraki he left the then ruling party to APC and delivered the whole elective post to APC despite thee PDP federal might and now he left APC to PDP and you are thinking federal might will hinder him. is it that you are conceding that buhari isn't a democrat like GEJ or you are just proving your zombiism once again
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Moukandjo: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
searchlight:
zombies remember Fayose didn't lose if you can make use of your brain. Fayose is completing his second term and as far as I know never seek for third term. on Saraki he left the then ruling party to APC and delivered the whole elective post to APC despite thee PDP federal might and now he left APC to PDP and you are thinking federal might will hinder him. is it that you are conceding that buhari isn't a democrat like GEJ or you are just proving your zombiism once again
So, dunce, who delivered the remaining other states who were formerly PDP states to Buhari in 2015? The strong men in their states, right?
You don't know Buhari was a movement in 2015?
The way you dey go, you go soon claim Dino Melaye delivered Kogi to Buhari in 2015!
By the way, so you mean Fayose wasn't recently defeated in Ekiti? Does he need to be the one personally contesting before you admit he lost? Is the person that was defeated not his deputy?
IPIGs must forever be mor0ns!
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Moukandjo:

So, dunce, who delivered the remaining other states who were formerly PDP states to Buhari in 2015? The strong men in their states, right?
You don't know Buhari was a movement in 2015?
By the way, so you mean Fayose wasn't recently defeated in Ekiti? Does he need to be the one personally contesting before you admit he lost? Is the person that was defeated not his deputy?
IPIGs must forever be mor0ns!
hugging transformer by zombies won't stop the dullard of daura from going back come 2019. he can go and head daura elders forum with Hausa language that's where he belongs.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Moukandjo: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
searchlight:
the fool is anybody whoever casted his or her vote the that national calamity called buhari

Whoever "CASTED"? grin And you're not the fool? Imagine the delusion! Nawa o!
By the way, don't let the crowd fool you! You don't expect a Saraki not to have a lot of supporters in Kwara! Even APC will have a lot of people at their rallies in places like Uyo, but it doesn't mean they will win any election conducted there! Fayose had a LOT of people at his rallies! In fact, over 150,000 people voted his party but he still lost! So just expect to continue your wailing till 2023; in fact, till 2031, after Osinbaba's tenure! grin grin
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by searchlight: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Moukandjo:

Whoever "CASTED"? grin And you're not the fool? Imagine the delusion! Nawa o!
By the way, don't let the crowd fool you! You don't expect a Saraki not to have a lot of supporters in Kwara! Even APC will have a lot of people at their rallies in places like Uyo, but it doesn't mean they will win any election conducted there! Fayose had a LOT of people at his rallies! In fact, over 150,000 people voted his party but he still lost! So just expect to continue your wailing till 2023; in fact, till 2031, after Osinbaba's tenure! grin grin
all these your rrubish dosnt change the fact that the dullard will go back to daura def. hugging transformer won't change that
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Felixv: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
to be honest I doubt if any sane person would want to live in a backward state like kwara --obviously they have so battered that they seek a demi-god...and pdp needs a messiah --if saraki is that messiah then it's on downward spiral
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Mccullum: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
All these people were paid.... The picture shows that they're rendering services of what they paid for....

Still PDP will be opposition after 2019 election.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
So awon omo science students too dey dia grin

Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Slaving over the Saraki Dynasty for donkey years.

Saraki Ass lickers!

Governor Ahmed Abdulfatah of Kwara state is Senator Bukola Saraki Ass lickers.

The governor does not have a mindset of his own to judge between good and evil.

Everywhere Saraki turn to Abdulfatah follow through.

What a blind loyalty from a governor!
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Caseless: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Munzy14:
ok.
Those who are yet to visit Ilorin, will come here and type rubbish. In kwara stare, saraki name is like a religion. It's either you believe or not.
Chief olu saraki built a solid foundation.He also gave room for opposition, but opposition are usually toothless bull dogs in kwara. I laugh at lai Mohammed. The way he will be disgraced next yr.
A sitting governor, house of assembly members and SP defected. And lai Mohammed thinks its child's play because he has been feeding fat from the current government. And continued leaving in past. Kwara is lost. simple truth.
you people lie to yourselves a lot. As if that was not the situation in ekiti before the minister of mines went there to break the rock.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
yahoodotcom:

But lagos want to serve tinubu for the rest of their lives

Bro, inspite of the above, Lagos is working hard. And it shows.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Humchi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kennydoc:

All the past PDP governments set up structures, institutions, initiated policies and programmes to enhance nation building.
Even in his 5 year reign, Jonathan initiated IPPIS (which eliminated a lot of ghost workers), TSA (which reduced embezzlement in the public sector), PVC (which improved the quality of our elections) etc.
Ask yourself, what has Buhari and APC done in almost 4 years? People keep saying Buhari is not corrupt. Let us even assume that is true. Then, is government built around one person? So after his tenure, what next? Back to square 1?

i am not saying buhari has done something worth commendable.

My point is why should we let people who have done alot of damages and are being hypocrites rule us again by going under another group?

Don't you think the presence of these hypocrites would deter the true focus of let me say pdp?
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Humchi(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Have u voted for Saraki before?

if people like saraki couldn't influence buhari inorder to have good records, why should i vote for people like him camping from one party to another?
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Humchi:

if people like saraki couldn't influence buhari inorder to have good records, why should i vote for people like him camping from one party to another?

How can ur enemy pray for your progress?

This is politics, is a game of mind.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Humchi:

i am not saying buhari has done something worth commendable.

My point is why should we let people who have done alot of damages and are being hypocrites rule us again by going under another group?

Don't you think the presence of these hypocrites would deter the true focus of let me say pdp?

But that is the only way Buhari stands a chance of losing. Without these decampees, Buhari will definitely win again. Even with them, it's still not certain that Buhari will lose.
I will rather have them back in PDP and give Buhari a run for his money, than for him to win the next election on a platter of gold.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Humchi(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kennydoc:

But that is the only way Buhari stands a chance of losing. Without these decampees, Buhari will definitely win again. Even with them, it's still not certain that Buhari will lose.
I will rather have them back in PDP and give Buhari a run for his money, than for him to win the next election on a platter of gold.

doing this, it is honourable considering the fate of the mass.

Would your decision help the mass or worsen their plights?
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
Humchi:

doing this, it is honourable considering the fate of the mass.

Would your decision help the mass or worsen their plights?

Having Buhari remain in power will worsen the state of the masses especially the poor and ordinary people of the Middle Belt and the other Christian minorities in the North. You can disagree with me, but Buhari doesn't genuinely care for the masses except the Fulanis.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Humchi(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:

How can ur enemy pray for your progress?

This is politics, is a game of mind.
he shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Is it not obvious he came for his stomach?

Like i said, both apc and pdp should not be considered. Because both parties have no one who would turn around the mess of this country and clean it up.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Humchi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kennydoc:

Having Buhari remain in power will worsen the state of the masses especially the poor and ordinary people of the Middle Belt and the other Christian minorities in the North. You can disagree with me, but Buhari doesn't genuinely care for the masses except the Fulanis.

that's my point.

Removing buhari from that office is my primary goal. I understand removing him we need a strong candidate for that because an average northerner would still vote for buhari even if buhari has reduce this country to zero level...

If everyone has the same school of thought as mine, buhari would still be kicked out.

But hell no, even during this kind plight been on us, people will still give buhari millions of votes. I believe that is why the system is like this and why you are talking so.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Humchi:

that's my point.

Removing buhari from that office is my primary goal. I understand removing him we need a strong candidate for that because an average northerner would still vote for buhari even if buhari has reduce this country to zero level...

If everyone has the same school of thought as mine, buhari would still be kicked out.

But hell no, even during this kind plight been on us, people will still give buhari millions of votes. I believe that is why the system is like this and why you are talking so.

Okay, I get you. I agree with you 100%. It's a sorry state Nigerians have found themselves in.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Twagrill(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
richeeyo:
Its old the Illiterate that follows Saraki he ilorin,
PDP would loose kwara
Wanna bet
yeah. he would obviously lose without the election being rigged. But u know na. The guy they rig any how.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Twagrill(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
It's only in ilorin that some paid souls will be celebrating. Let him go to offa or omu-aran if they will not stone the hell out him. Useless soul.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2018
searchlight:
federal might can only be influential in the region of sophisticated morons. anambra and bayelsa couldn't be taken even with federal might or what do you call it
There was a deal between Obiano and APC in Anambra and Bayelsa election came to early then for Buhari men.
They never settle down then.
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Babyforever:
What have you done for the interest of the masses ?

At least I've been able to give out sanitary pads to young girls every last Saturday of the month..

What have you done?
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:

At least I've been able to give out sanitary pads to young girls every last Saturday of the month..

What have you done?
I've been able to distribute free condoms to guys in my environment
Re: Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Babyforever:
I've been able to distribute free condoms to guys in my environment

Thanks for cropping STD in our society.
You deserve some accolades

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters / Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.