Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Have I Made A Mistake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Made A Mistake? (1396 Views)

Am I Making A Mistake? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Made A Mistake? by willi926(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
my ex whom I broke up with last two months came to my shop/ office asking for financial assistance, that she needed the money urgently for her to run some matter, at 1st I was skeptical about d matter until she started crying,I asked her about her current guy( the reason we broke up) and she said d guy is not around that he traveled out. I said owkay and gave her Half of the money she requested. she was so happy that she hugged me and gave me a kiss. After she left, I started feeling as if I did something stupid. but I gave her out of pity sha. so guys did I make a mistake by helping out.
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by vizkiz: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
You did good. At least you helped that should be all that matters. God loves a cheerful giver
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by Didcot: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
willi926:
my ex whom I broke up with last two months came to my shop/ office asking for financial assistance, that she needed the money urgently for her to run some matter, at 1st I was skeptical about d matter until she started crying,I asked her about her current guy( the reason we broke up) and she said d guy is not around that he traveled out. I said owkay and gave her Half of the money she requested. she was so happy that she hugged me and gave me a kiss. After she left, I started feeling as if I did something stupid. but I gave her out of pity sha. so guys did I make a mistake by helping out.

You are a compound fool!

5 Likes

Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by willi926(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
vizkiz:
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen. Mtchewwww
wch 1 b yen yen yen. if don't have something meaningful to contribute, y not keep ur yen yen yen to ur self

2 Likes

Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by willi926(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Didcot:

You are a compound fool!

why did u say so
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by vizkiz: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
willi926:

wch 1 b yen yen yen. if don't have something meaningful to contribute, y not keep ur yen yen yen to ur s. elf

Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by Didcot: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
willi926:

why did u say so

Go and ask the owner of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by willi926(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Didcot:

Go and ask the owner of Nairaland.
oga swive jor
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by dingbang(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
He travelled out? What happened to transfer? Guy you be maga o

2 Likes

Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by analryder: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
She is informing another of your ex...after all month have ended. Mr Ex-Lover!
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by KingCassy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
You didn't.... But don't give out next time. Don't

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by Didcot: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
willi926:

oga swive jor
Ok.
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by willi926(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
dingbang:
He travelled out? What happened to transfer? Guy you be maga o
my thought b4 oo. kiss
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by Drdaps(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
If you're having a second thought about it then you have done something wrong.
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by MissRaine69(f): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
You sir got played.
If the only thing a girl has to do is cry and tell you some sob story you will forever be handing money out.
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Didcot:

You are a compound fool!

NORMALLY A "COMPOUND FOOL" HAS MORE WISDOM THAN THIS MAN WHOSE GIRLFRIEND LEFT FOR ANOTHER MAN ONLY TO COME BACK TO HIM FOR ASSISTANCE, WHICH HE DIDN'T WASTE TIME TO RENDER.

OGA IS STILL PAYING BILLS AFTER HE HAS BEEN DUMPED. SUCH FOOLISHNESS CAN NEVER BE MEASURED.

12 Likes

Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by Wilfredpat22(f): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sir you are what I will call ‘A empty head’

You are the one paying the bills, her real man isn’t the one bangging her lol
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by Adasun(m): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
MissRaine69:
You sir got played.
If the only thing a girl has to do is cry and tell you some sob story you will forever be handing money out.
op i stamp these.
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin so the babe still have your mumu button after all these while, kudos to her, as for you I have nothing to say. good evening.
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
If you're still a nice guy, you've made a mistake. If you're a good-bad guy, you didn't make a mistake.

Download and read this: www.wetclef.com/topic330.hml

Have a nice day.
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
cool

Next time don't judge the person by her tears sha since some of them are really good at it.

Op, there is NOTHING WRONG HELPING OTHERS but choose who u gonna help coz not all people that asking for help, really needs it..
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
See advice!!!!
what's wrong in one helping out if one is a position to do so? Because she is ur ex now turns her to ur enemy? undecided
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
I don't see anything wrong in helping an ex tongue unless she didn't help you when you guys were dating embarassed
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
mugu fall guy girl chop.
Re: Have I Made A Mistake? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin Yuh reward is in heaven...

(1) (Reply)

Menes That Depict A Nigerian Relationship / My Wife Is So Troublesome / I Have An Obsession For Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.