Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? (2910 Views)

It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
I think I have made.my point here and that is that people will keep lying to themselves out of hatred for others and claiming things that are not real.

Things like

Buhari has no single voter in the SE

Buhari has been a colossal failure to the SE

Buhari has dome nothing for the SE

Oh and the new favourite.... Only those in the grave would support buhari in the SE.

I guess those who hold ten above mindset are not in touch with the realities on ground especially in this digital age.

Thank you my IBO brothers and may God comfort you in your hatred and give you internal peace so that you would be able to get the blessings that come through forgiveness and joy rather than unforgiveness and hate.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Jax1: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
I wonder how una dey reply that terrible zombie wey never cross ogbomosho all his years of living in a cage..

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by loveth360(f): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:
I think I have made.my point here and that is that people will keep lying to themselves out of hatred for others and claiming things that are not real.

Things like

Oh and the new favourite.... Only those in the grave would support buhari in the SE.

I guess those who hold ten above mindset are not in touch with the realities on ground especially in this digital age.

Thank you my IBO brothers and may God comfort you in your hatred and give you internal peace so that you would be able to get the blessings that come through forgiveness and joy rather than unforgiveness and hate.

Shalom
mr lover of Igbos,thanks for your concern.

But

can you remember your comments when your president is killing our youth,
i know kill our brothers and sisters is love to your guys too.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by OfficialAPCNig: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
In the SE, people would rather welcome Satan than Buhari.

Unfortunately for him, Igbos don't listen to politicians. Is it Rochas or Orji Uzor Kalu that would get the vote for Buhari.

As for those shouting Anambra, Ndi Anambra didn't for APC but Nwoye to spite Peter Obi who left APGA.

Was it not Ngige that was pursued from Awka? That is APC's strongest member in Anambra.

They called us 5% but they are begging for votes now. They should get their votes from their pythons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by OfficialAPCNig: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Things like

Shalom
Keep deceiving yourself. Every project Buhari is doing was initiated by Jonathan.

We don't owe Buhari anything. If Buhari gets more than 5% again in SE free and fair. Then don't take us serious again.

He should go and get his votes from his pythons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Keep deceiving yourself. Every project Buhari is doing was initiated by Jonathan.

We don't owe Buhari anything. If Buhari gets more than 5% again in SE free and fair. Then don't take us serious again.

He should go and get his votes from his pythons.

This time he will get 15% from the SE and I will show it you when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
In the SE, people would rather welcome Satan than Buhari.

Unfortunately for him, Igbos don't listen to politicians. Is it Rochas or Orji Uzor Kalu that would get the vote for Buhari.

As for those shouting Anambra, Ndi Anambra didn't for APC but Nwoye to spite Peter Obi who left APGA.

Was it not Ngige that was pursued from Awka? That is APC's strongest member in Anambra.

They called us 5% but they are begging for votes now. They should get their votes from their pythons.

Then enjoy your supper with Satan.

Until you purge yourself of self inflicted hatred and consciously forgive you are simply towing a path of constant disappointments.

Forgiveness and peace attracts favour and blessings.

Unforgiveness and hatred repels blessings.

This is why you will always claim marginalization because you have overloaded yourself with unforgiveness.

Lay your burdens down and be free.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Ziggylady(f): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You mean dead people like this?

He shared the link on the 2nd Niger bridge

Your lies,falsehood and propaganda will do you in very soon..Imagine posting that picture claiming it is the 2nd Niger bridge.

Keep fooling and making caricature of yourself on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ziggylady:

Your lies,falsehood and propaganda will do you in very soon..Imagine posting that picture claiming it is the 2nd Niger bridge.

Keep fooling and making caricature of yourself on Nairaland.

Another hate filled soul. I wonder how you sleep at night.

Purge yourself!

Clear out the demons dwelling in your soul and breath in a flowery bright life. Not the darkness you wish to afflict your soul with.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by OfficialAPCNig: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

This time he will get 15% from the SE and I will show it you when the time comes
Is it Rochas that rode to power on the back of Ojukwu or Kalu that can't win his senatorial district or Sullivan a sitting Governor that couldn't secure senatorial ticket or Ngige that was pursued from Awka that would give him the 15%.

He should get his votes from his pythons.

If Buhari gets 15% from the East then PDP will win SW with a landslide.
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Ziggylady(f): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Another hate filled soul. I wonder how you sleep at night.

Purge yourself!

Clear out the demons dwelling in your soul and breath in a flowery bright life. Not the darkness you wish to afflict your soul with.

You are one fake-ass hypocrite...A hateful APC paid hack and a bigot like you calling others hateful..

Keep up with your lies,falsehood and distortion of facts...Karma awaits you and your side-kicks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Is it Rochas that rode to power on the back of Ojukwu or Kalu that can't win his senatorial district or Sullivan a sitting Governor that couldn't secure senatorial district or Ngige that was pursued from Awka that would him the 15%.

He should get his votes from his pythons.

smiley

Some of us believe in action.

The core of the IBO elite as well as their followers know what I am.saying.

Except you as the SE are no longer interested in the Presidency. grin

As long as you still are, then much of you would vote for buhari and do you know why?

Let me tell you.

There is an already given consensus that power would go to the south after buhari. After his 4 years you get your shot at the presidency.

PDP right now can only field a northern candidate and that would.mean 8 to 12, years of power shift stolen from the south by the north.

Your best bet for power rotation is BUHARI .

PDP is actually your enemy at this point because they want to further marginalize you and deny you your right at having a shot at the presidency come 2023.

Use your head and not your emotions

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by eodavids(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Please with a clear analysis i want to know why people say Buhari hates the south east.

Is this true?

Look at the attached image before you respond.

Have you ever seen any serious legitimate regime that denied all south easterners the space to take part in security meetings of service chiefs?

Wherever service chiefs meet under Buhari presidency, discussing IPOB, or HERDSMEN, or PIPELINE VANDALS, or KIDNAPPINGS, or ELECTIONS, or BOKO HARAM, or RIOTS, or PRESENT AND FUTURE OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS, Buhari has made sure no Igbo person will be there.

The Igbos can only hear the diluted version of the discussion through the press.
Is that what you call love? For one of the major ethnic groups in the country?

Some of us have not forgotten that Buhari said, at the time he appointed service chiefs and people were complaining of his omission of Igbos, he said that HE HAD APPOINTED PEOPLE HE TRUSTS AND WANTS TO WORK WITH.

So OP, that's how to love, isn't it

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are one fake-ass hypocrite...A hateful APC paid hack and a bigot like you calling others hateful..

Keep up with your lies,falsehood and distortion of facts...Karma awaits you and your side-kicks.

Nobody pays me anything and I am not hateful. If I was, I wouldn't be in support of buhari.

I am a christian from the SW supporting a Muslim from the North while also showing respect to my SE brothers.

Where then is my hate?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by EternalTruths: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
loveth360:
there is no work going On in second niger bridge,

Am from asaba and i know what am saying.

Since 2015, ordinary bridge, they can't build.

Butterflyle0, continue to deceive yourself and Buhari.
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
I have said my own. If you the ibos are not interested in the presidency then fall behind PDP because once they give it to their northern candidate it would be gone from you for another 12 to 16 years if not more because the SW or the SS would want a shot too by then.

Right now buhari only has one more term.of 4 years after which you directly get your shot.

Your elite know this, your monarchs know this, the enlightened among you know this and they are being intelligent about it rather than being emotional.

You emotional ones blatantly refuse to use your head. I am a Yoruba guy am I supposed to be the one telling you all this and showing you how intelligent ibos are supposed to calculate and make projections?

Wisdom is everything. Emotions are nothing.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Ziggylady(f): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Nobody pays me anything and I am not hateful. If I was, I wouldn't be in support of buhari.

I am a christian from the SW supporting a Muslim from the North while also showing respect to my SE brothers.

Where then is my hate?

Dude you deceive no one but yourself., Saying you are 'Yoruba' yet 'support' buhari is the silliest attempt at being smart by anyone..for real!

Apart from northerners,Yorubas are the biggest supporter of buhari/APC because of Tinubu(y'all god) and Osibanjo(your bragging rights)

The 'SEs' you claim to like are your fellow misguided APC supporters nothing more,same way many Igbos like Fayose,FFK and even Saraki now so go take several seats with your shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by OfficialAPCNig: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

smiley

Some of us believe in action.

The core of the IBO elite as well as their followers know what I am.saying.

Except you as the SE are no longer interested in the Presidency. grin

As long as you still are, then much of you would vote for buhari and do you know why?

Let me tell you.

There is an already given consensus that power would go to the south after buhari. After his 4 years you get your shot at the presidency.

PDP right now can only field a northern candidate and that would.mean 8 to 12, years of power shift stolen from the south by the north.

Your best bet for power rotation is BUHARI .

PDP is actually your enemy at this point because they want to further marginalize you and deny you your right at having a shot at the presidency come 2023.

Use your head and not your emotions

Do you really think an average Igbo man care about some stupid Presidency?

PDP is a risk we would rather take than another 4 years of Buhari's calamity.

Can any of those so-called elites shut down Ariaria market for a day or ask me not to go to work?

None of them can. So they are all irrelevant.

If you can't shut down Ariaria and Main Market simultaneously in Igbo land, you are nothing.

No living politician in Nigeria can do it. But we are going to do it during PDP mega rally in the SE.

All our brothers in the North are returning for the election.

The pythons you brought to the East, ask them to vomit the votes.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ziggylady:

Dude you deceive no one but yourself., Saying you are 'Yoruba' yet 'support' buhari is the silliest attempt at being smart by anyone..for real!

Apart from northerners,Yorubas are the biggest supporter of buhari/APC because of Tinubu(y'all god) and Osibanjo(your bragging rights)

The 'SEs' you claim to like are your fellow misguided APC supporters nothing more,same way many Igbos like Fayose,FFK and even Saraki now so go take several seats with your shenanigans.

So your SE brothers can be misguided ? grin

I thought they were all fixated on hate just like you.

Well I guess everyone is entitled to a right of DEFECTION and to support who they feel like. cheesy

Let's just say your SE brothers who I like or who are like me have DEFECTED.

Glory be to God. Freedom at last!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Do you really think an average Igbo man care about some stupid Presidency?

PDP is a risk we would rather take than another 4 years of Buhari's calamity.

Can any of those so-called elites shut down Ariaria market for a day or ask me not to go to work?

None of them can. So they are all irrelevant.

If you can't shut down Ariaria and Main Market simultaneously in Igbo land, you are nothing.

No living politician in Nigeria can do it.

First you say all you want is Biafra . next you say you wish to take a risk with PDP.

Please tell me the kind of risk you want to take.

Is it a risk of eating peppered rice or the risk of fighting crocodiles in the jungle or the risk of voting in another northern candidate who would further alienate you from the presidency for 12 to 15 years? grin

I don't think your head is in the right place

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

First you say all you want is Biafra . next you say you wish to take a risk with PDP.

Is it a risk of eating peppered rice or the risk of fighting crocodiles in the jungle or the risk of voting in another northern candidate who would further alienate you from the presidency for 12 to 15 years? grin

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by potoX: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Not really. Just making sure truth keeps shining in your darkness.

We stand for truth and not divisiveness or ethno religious political bigotry PDP has always been known for
Bros give up already, these ibos deserve nothing from Buhari. They spend the better part of their waking day insulting him just cos he defeated their hero. If I were Buhari I would just deny their region every single FG project just to punish them for their lack of patriotism
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Don't bring Biafra into this.

Who we decide to align with and how we are pursuing our political interests are not your business.

Una Star guy in the SE just lock out your terrorist party from Abakiliki Stadium.

We are united in our resolve to end tyranny for good.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
potoX:
Bros give up already, these ibos deserve nothing from Buhari. They spend the better part of their waking day to insult him just cos he defeat their hero. If I were Buhari I would deny their region every single FG project just to punish them for their lack of patriotism
The people he called 5% are the guys dealing with him ruthlessly now.

Wike

Secondus

Ekweremmadu

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by potoX: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

The people he called 5% are the guys dealing with him ruthlessly now.

Wike

Secondus

Ekweremmadu
You and these people will cry tears of blood in a few months when we reelect Buhari to the presidency for another 4 year term, and I'll be here to torment you further

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Don't bring Biafra into this.

Who we decide to align with and how we are pursuing our political interests are not your business.

Una Star guy in the SE just lock out your terrorist party from Abakiliki Stadium.

We are united in our resolve to end tyranny for good.

You.mean WHO YOU DECIDE to align with.

I know many other ibos who have aligned against you

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by kings09(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I am. Does it sound strange? Well the bible says the wind blows where it listeth. You hear the sound but you do not know where its coming from or where its going. So are they that are born of God.

I am a christian who stands for truth and that may make those who are still ethnically inclined to see me as strange because my stand for truth is for everyone deserving of it regardless of ethnicity or religion.

A Christian who supports killings by fulani herdsmen esp on Enugu. Or u think we forget easily?

All d killings dat hapnd, ur buharidiot never acted against any but sends security agents to defend the fulani n their cattle.

Benue burial site is a legacy ur killer buhari will be leaving behind pls endeavor to celebrate it.

The killings go soon reach ur family n u ll feel d pain many victims hv felt

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
kings09:

A Christian who supports killings by fulani herdsmen esp on Enugu. Or u think we forget easily?

All d killings dat hapnd, ur buharidiot never acted against any but sends security agents to defend the fulani n their cattle

There is a difference between standing for truth and standing in support of sponsored upheavals.

Because I know the chaos was sponsored by disgruntled elements I am not bothered.

Cheers

You are so filled with hatred you actually edited your post to include a death wish on my family.

Do i care? Nope!

A curseless curse cannot stand.
Who is it that says a thing and it comes to pass when my God has not commanded it so.

You are simply a pained demonically dark soul.

Purge yourself and be free

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by kings09(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

There is a difference between standing for truth and standing in support of sponsored upheavals.

Because I know the chaos was sponsored by disgruntled elements I am not bothered.

Cheers

And ur idiotic buhari could not do anything even wit all instruments of office at his disposal. But he z quick to use it wen it comes to defending fulanis n their cattle
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Yyeske(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
OP, you are only wasting your time and data on these wailers and IPOB yoots who had been brainwashed into hating and telling lies from hell just to appeal to their hateful consciences, Facebook alone is enough to tell them that more and more Igbos are loving Buhari by the day. I am Igbo and on ground and can testify to what Buhari is doing in the SE so don't let them deceive you with their antics.
Waiting for the first IPOB pig and eediot to call me afonja or aboki.
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
kings09:

And ur idiotic buhari could not do anything even wit all instruments of office at his disposal. But he z quick to use it wen it comes to defending fulanis n their cattle

People tend to reap what they sow I hope you know that.

The bible says prays for those in authority but you would rather curse.

Words are seeds and by the time you start reaping the ones you have sown so recklessly you would realise that words are powerful.

Hope you wouldn't get mad when your generations look back and call you idiotic to your face.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yyeske:
OP, you are only wasting your time and data on these wailers and IPOB yoots who had been brainwashed into hating and telling lies from hell just to appeal to their hateful consciences, Facebook alone is enough to tell them that more and more Igbos are loving Buhari by the day. I am Igbo and on ground and can testify to what Buhari is doing in the SE so don't let them deceive you with their antics.
Waiting for the first IPOB pig and eediot to call me afonja or aboki.

My brother many of them are simply blinded by hatred.

Its not their fault though. Its a combination of their age and gullibility levels.

Many of them still have teenage hormones so I understand

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PROFILE: Meet Babajide Sanwo-olu, Lagos APC Guber csndidate / REVEALED!! WAEC: What Buhari Did To Collect His Certificate(Photo) / Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.