Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? (2909 Views)

It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Yyeske(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

People tend to reap what they sow I hope you know that.

The bible says prays for those in authority but you would rather curse.

Words are seeds and by the time you start reaping the ones you have down so recklessly you would realise that words are powerful.

Hope you would get mad whtn your generations look back and call you idiotic to your face.

Cheers
Continue wasting your time with those gullible and brainwashed IPOB yoots, Igbos in the SE are already seeing results of what Buhari is doing and feeling bad why Jonathan couldn't do anything and they are praising Buhari on the street and social media as you had given these lazy yoots some samples but in their hate,they would deny the fact.
Funny enough 90% of those haters don't stay in the SE.
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Yyeske(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother many of them are simply blinded by hatred.

Its not their fault though. Its a combination of their age and gullibility levels.

Many of them still have teenage hormones so I understand
Just don't let them deceive you on nairaland with their "we don't care attitude" and braggadocio because most of them are not even in the SE. Those in the SE who you can most times confirm their identities on facebook will tell you otherwise of what these wailers say here on nairaland as if that is what most Igbos feel and think of Buhari.
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by kings09(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

People tend to reap what they sow I hope you know that.

The bible says prays for those in authority but you would rather curse.

Words are seeds and by the time you start reaping the ones you have sown so recklessly you would realise that words are powerful.

Hope you wouldn't get mad when your generations look back and call you idiotic to your face.

Cheers

Buhari is a killer n by extension of ur support, u too are a killer.

Benue burial site is a legacy of ur idiotic buhari

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by meccuno: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
potoX:
Bros give up already, these ibos deserve nothing from Buhari. They spend the better part of their waking day insulting him just cos he defeated their hero. If I were Buhari I would just deny their region every single FG project just to punish them for their lack of patriotism
And you the same person accusing others of hate. what an irony.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
kings09:

I hear you. Good thing I am immune to hatred and your kind of venom.

Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
kings09:

I am.opening a thread now on the latest action of your SE brothers.

Check it our in 5 mins
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Yyeske(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
kings09:

Then Jonathan is a worse killer because he masterminded the diversion of the money meant for the fighting of Boko Haram into his pockets leading to the deaths of thousands of Nigerians, don't tell me you weren't born yet when Fulani herdsmen had been killing under Jonathan and he did nothing about it.
FYI, Fulani killings had been taking place even before your grandparents were born and stop making it look like it started in 2015 under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

Nawa o. Are you truly yoruba?
don't mind the idiot,he have several monikers here..

He's madridguy..

He's buhari guy..

He's sarkki..

He's that BBQ guy..

That's why you see those monikers always first to comment on buhari thread..

Each of the monikers represent different religions

Sarkki..Hausa
Madridguy.. Islam..
BBQ guy.. Christian..

The real butterfly Leo is an atheist..

He have other monikers as well

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Butterflyle0: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
Stranac:
don't mind the idiot,he have several monikers here..

He's madridguy..

He's buhari guy..

He's sarkki..

He's that BBQ guy..

That's why you see those monikers always first to comment on buhari thread..

Each of the monikers represent different religions

Sarkki..Hausa
Madridguy.. Islam..
BBQ guy.. Christian..

The real butterfly Leo is an atheist..

He have other monikers as well

Will you shut up. Who is an atheist?

Who is madridguy and the rest you say I am.

Did you hit your head on something?

Chai see confusion garlore.

Why not go to the religion section and check on my moniker butterflyleo.

Coming here to say crap. Attached is proof of my Christianity.

Mumu claiming I am an atheist and that I am those other monikers.

Your confusion is only just beginning. By 2019 you will go full rètard.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=Butterflyle0 post=69928733]I have said my own. If you the ibos are not interested in the presidency then fall behind PDP because once they give it to their northern candidate it would be gone from you for another 12 to 16 years if not more because the SW or the SS would want a shot too by then.

Right now buhari only has one more term.of 4 years after which you directly get your shot.

Your elite know this, your monarchs know this, the enlightened among you know this and they are being intelligent about it rather than being emotional.

You emotional ones blatantly refuse to use your head. I am a Yoruba guy am I supposed to be the one telling you all this and showing you how intelligent ibos are supposed to calculate and make projections?

Wisdom is everything. Emotions are nothing.[/quote

paid poster we are not interested in presidency. tnx a lot.

Buhari is getting 5% from Igbo land in 2019.
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
potoX:
Bros give up already, these ibos deserve nothing from Buhari. They spend the better part of their waking day insulting him just cos he defeated their hero. If I were Buhari I would just deny their region every single FG project just to punish them for their lack of patriotism

Sarrki grin
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Minjim: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
vcente:
in order words he has not done anything yet, i noticed that everything up there is either ongoing or approved nothing was completed throughout his three and a half years in office. why? cheesy

the one wey dey pain me pass na that so sukkuk bond(islamic loan). na southeast go pay am back so its not part of his; so called, "achievements".

Skukuk is a loan with no interest.

Most Fg projects take long to complete especially when you have the type of lawmakers,we hávê in Nass.
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yyeske:
OP, you are only wasting your time and data on these wailers and IPOB yoots who had been brainwashed into hating and telling lies from hell just to appeal to their hateful consciences, Facebook alone is enough to tell them that more and more Igbos are loving Buhari by the day. I am Igbo and on ground and can testify to what Buhari is doing in the SE so don't let them deceive you with their antics.
Waiting for the first IPOB pig and eediot to call me afonja or aboki.

U can never ever be an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by killsmith(f): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Another hate filled soul. I wonder how you sleep at night.

Purge yourself!

Clear out the demons dwelling in your soul and breath in a flowery bright life. Not the darkness you wish to afflict your soul with.
you are not feeling fine.....

Do you expect the igbos to like buhari who killed their sons?

Is your reasoning clogged?
Re: Is It True That Buhari Hates The Southeast? by killsmith(f): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U can never ever be an Igbo man.
even in his next lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas / You Must Respect Fr Kuku's Opinion Fr Abiagom Warns Kanu / Tinubu Is Sick, People Who Truly Love Him Should Advise Him To Stop - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.