Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral (46630 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by herrlekan(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
englishmart:
what are their ranks?
Lieutenants
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by EwuOjota: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
omooba969:

You guys need to stop this evening newspaper nonsense - what do you mean by that?

Close to Menopause.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by DONADAMS(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Racoon:
smiley kiss kiss Military kids loading.Husband-Medical corps. Wife- Meanwhile they will be paying compliments to each other
wife- amour corps
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by omooba969(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
vankaid:

I been think say we go do am one at a time.
Why you come rush everything naaa.

No vex...lol cheesy
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by Kenturkey048(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
omooba969:

After that Major (s), then Lieutenant Colonel - Colonel - Brigadier General - Major General - Lieutenant General - General. smiley
then field marshall
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by GCsomething: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
KingstonDome:
Another set of pre wedding photos of a couple using a military theme has gone viral. These couples were photographed by the popular Tonye Photography.

Here are the photos below,.

Source: https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/08/cute-pre-wedding-photos-military-couple.html

soon be like you guyz. Happy family
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by omooba969(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
EwuOjota:

Close to Menopause.

How u take know ehn? undecided

You see better chick, slim shady, u com dey talk about menopause - abeg reset. cool
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by omooba969(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kenturkey048:
then field marshall

Na Late Idi-amin Dada be dat o. grin
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by omooba969(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
GCsomething:

soon be like you guyz. Happy family

Remember to send me the invite o...jollof rice & turkey loading smiley

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by mkpurumma090(f): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
issa okay

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by lexy2014: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
englishmart:
what are their ranks?
lieutenants. D guy is in d medical corp, d lady is in engineering

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by NovusHomo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
the lady is fine sha

No comment until she removes the make-up. grin grin grin
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by bolex04(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
vizkiz:
Damn!... She is beautiful!
you can say that again bruh...
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
NovusHomo:

No comment until she removes the make-up. grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by otswag(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
All these fine fine military gehz sef, how come we no dey see dem for road
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by tabisegroup(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
englishmart:
what are their ranks?

As in....how
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by Qpwo: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your shares. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via this link and you can also share twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by akinszz: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
nice... one dey medical and the other education
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by Racoon(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
DONADAMS:
wife- amour corps
Thanks man. smiley
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by Rebsy(f): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
englishmart:
what are their ranks?
looks like they're both Lieutenants
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by Moji12(f): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
EwuOjota:
Old woman.

Why this guy go marry him mama mate?evening newspaper.
cheesy cheesy na unconditional love dem de call am, I hate wen it's obvious that d wife is older dan hubby, always feel like child abuse.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by oochi123(f): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Beautiful.. Really wish to marry an army officer..
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by ProfGday(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
englishmart:
what are their ranks?
Second Lieutenants I think...
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by Paschy88(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
The lady too fine. But am still looking for her bress
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by malakasea(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
englishmart:
what are their ranks?
Her rank is Lieutenant bot his own is not place.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by adedavids(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
After the wedding, send both of them to Sambisa
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by bamirotola: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
See my spec laye mii
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by Femiblack05: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Happy married life to you guys
Check my signature for all types of books
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by probitymhe(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
I love the military with passion.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by lilmaydee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
omooba969:

Nurses especially, you know what I mean...grin
Haaa! Those ones are something else. Those set of ladies are the ones you can do as you like sexually without fear of pregnancy.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral by omooba969(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
lilmaydee:

Haaa! Those ones are something else. Those set of ladies are the ones you can do as you like sexually without fear of pregnancy.

Chineke !!! shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.