Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole (41055 Views)

34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole / Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by chiedozie198100: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
NOC1:
Offa has never voted for Saraki dynasty, Go and ask questions. The Saraki's and Offa people dont agree in anything.

so how come he joined saraki to APC in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by israelmao(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
I know Offa's hatred for Saraki is higher than the sky.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by correctyourself(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
I won't be surprise if Okorocha advice the Federal Government to create Ministry of Endurance just to make the man a Minister. Lol.
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by edupedia: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
codedguy1:

He has even gotten shorter.

...many of u PDP supporters belong to political kindergarten classes... Keep deceiving yourselves... Make yourselves happy like Oshoko of Ekiti until the 2019 election landslide for Bubu slaps u back to reality....

3 Likes

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by potoX: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
DaniDani:
In every 12 there must be Judas. This is the Judas Iscariot of Kwara House of Assembly.
Don't be surprised when APC wins next year he will be appointed minister while you will be here yanning apata

4 Likes

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by otizs: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
DaniDani:
In every 12 there must be Judas. This is the Judas Iscariot of Kwara House of Assembly.
you are sick you know? You need to read about that men. Saraki came to join him in APC so you don’t expect him to leave with them when they decided to leave APC goat!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Yankee101: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Trust him at your own risk
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by femijamz: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
that is the end of his political career in kwara state, am sorry for you bro
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by newoffer: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
sassysure:
Oshiomole has reduced so much weight.

Maybe he was promised minister of security. Which ministry has the highest budget abeg?

U don experience defection before? it is real to Baba Kekere
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Emperorone(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
balash:
The Only kwara house of assembly member Honourble Saheed Popoola from Offa Central who refuses to decamp to PDP pictured with the APC chairman Adams Oshiomhole Today, Bright future For him.

Please caption the pix grin
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by GentleGiant007: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
bedspread:
apc has no bright Future...
Kowa will be better for him
All of you from SE that do not understand anything about Kwara and SW politics should keep boasting just like you did for Ekiti election, you will be reminded of your posts after 2019 general election. Then you will know that Saraki can't win any election without federal might.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by anigold(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
balash:
The Only kwara house of assembly member Honourble Saheed Popoola from Offa Central who refuses to decamp to PDP pictured with the APC chairman Adams Oshiomhole Today, Bright future For him.
brighter future. Uwafid. That dude is there if he can extra more money from the coconut heads
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by bender79: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
DaniDani:
What is Judas about what he did? Just STFU
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Emycord: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
DaniDani:
something keeps telling that this maybe thier last picture together as fellow apc members
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
ON THE APC VS PDP DEFECTION SAGA, REFLECT ON THIS:

No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve ur problems. They are trying to solve their own problems; getting elected & re-elected are number one and number two. Whatever is number three is far behind.

Thomas Sowell

1 Like

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by ijabiken1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
This guy man get since,in his mind he new he is a PDP man o,just wnt to be popular
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by ogundeleai(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Stand for what you believe even if it means to stand alone

1 Like

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by talk2emma: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
He came to beg him
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Exponental(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Minority leader..... Him salary pass floor member own.
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by codedguy1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
edupedia:

...many of u PDP supporters belong to political kindergarten classes... Keep deceiving yourselves... Make yourselves happy like Oshoko of Ekiti until the 2019 election landslide for Bubu slaps u back to reality....

Shut your mouth abeg! How do you know that I am a PDP supporter and what exactly is wrong with supporting PDP.

I can also assume you are an APC supporter who has been zombified.
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Badeku: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hero
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by lereinter(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
DaniDani:

we all can't sleep and face one way

apc's evil has made pdp look angelic

the root of Nigeria's problems in democratic era is pdp while the aftermath problem is apc

if I was a politician, it's either I resign from politics or I join a completely new party

leaving apc now is just common sense
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
see consolation prize lol
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by ijagbo123: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Shelumiel:
A prudent man seeth the evil, [and] hideth himself; [But] the simple pass on, [and] suffer for it.(Proverbs 27:12)
is like you know nothing about saheed popoola, is has been the only APC man from the beginning even saraki got massive vote through him in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by ijagbo123: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Shelumiel:
A prudent man seeth the evil, [and] hideth himself; [But] the simple pass on, [and] suffer for it.(Proverbs 27:12)
is like you know nothing about saheed popoola, is has been the only APC man from the beginning even saraki got massive vote through him in 2015
ELKHALIFAISIS:
see consolation prize lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by deebsman1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Unblockable:

Was that why he sent his boys to go cause mayhem there in form of bank robbery?

Yes o
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Gkemz: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
I know him. That traitor known for treachery and betrayal. Birds of the same feathers. Anti People's Congress has a whole lot of them including that foolish betrayal of Igbos called Kenneth Okonkwo in Enugu.
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by deebsman1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
That's my town's man, he's the symbol of what we stand for.
We have never support Saraki and we'll never support him.
We stand for probity, we stand for justice

2 Likes

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by objobj: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:
Oshiomole is blinded by his arrogance and penchant to score cheap points that he can not know a spy when he sees one.

He is supposed to ask basic questions like;

How come only this gentleman refuse to decamp ?
What does he want from APC ?
Where lies his loyalty ?

And I am not surprised at the fall of APC, when a people gather together for the sole aim of blaming others, without a foresight to re-strategize on political engineering to tackle old problems using latest turnkey modules, then what we have is a crew of ancient corrupt clones masquerading as Anti-Corruption Czars.

You lack so much information. You don't read. The man represents offa constituency where saraki armed the people that killed over 30 offa people. Don't you get?

Oshiomole, is not lucky at all. The only reason I love him is just because my eye is on that his Apple in the event that PDP sends him to jail.

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by TheVerdict: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
NOC1:
Offa has never voted for Saraki dynasty, Go and ask questions. The Saraki's and Offa people dont agree in anything.

U are very right my brother. I also said on another thread that there would be a mass defection of stalwarts in the current Kwara PDP to APC immediately Saraki confirms his defection... Now, I hear even the PDP Chairman there has defected to APC. 2019 will be interesting... Very very.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch / 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.