Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole (41056 Views)

34-Year-Old Yakubu Danladi Elected As Speaker, Kwara House Of Assembly / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole / Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by EweduAfonja(f): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Racoon:
Oshiomole's only consolation from Ilorin. grin grin cheesy Take heart man-APC was destined to rise & become moribund by your toutish politics.

Moribund...

learnt/noted ...

1 Like

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by boborneyor(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
*What most of this tribalistic bigots calling Saheed Popoola Judas don't know is that right from day one he has always been an APC member

*Saheed Popoola was the only APC local govt chairman against the other 15 PDP local government chairmen during Jonathan Era that Saraki was in PDP

*Saheed Popoola was among those that receive Saraki into APC ,so you don't expect him to follow him to PDP.

PotoPoto people needs to start getting their facts right before stating rubbish on every thread!!!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
ijagbo123:
is like you know nothing about saheed popoola, is has been the only APC man from the beginning even saraki got massive vote through him in 2015

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Omobada(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
DaniDani:
In every 12 there must be Judas. This is the Judas Iscariot of Kwara House of Assembly.

a little research about the man would have done a great thing to you intellectually.
Lemme enlighten you, the man represent offa constituency and if you know about kwara politics you should know that offa people never for once in support of anything saraki right from day one. If he mistakenly follow saraki then that's the end for him.

READ THIS PLS

The only lawmaker of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the Kwara State House of Assembly, Saheed Popoola, has given the reason he refused to follow his colleagues tothe Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.He said he did not decamp because his constituents were against it.Popoola, representing Ojomu/Balogun constituency of the state, told journalists in Ilorin yesterday, that he would institute a legal action against the House over allegations of forgery and dude cheque against him for rejecting the call to join PDP.He said, “As I’m talking to you, Mr. Festus Keyamo (SAN) ison his way to Ilorin for the details of this matter. I have to take them to court over these allegations levelled against me.“They made the overtures to go to PDP to me, and I neededto consult with my constituency, and after the consultations, I was told to stay back in APC and not to follow them to PDP. So, I don’t have any other choice than to heed the voice of my constituency who put me here.“My election must interest you; I won in all the 40 polling units in my constituency with over 10,000 votes, while my opposition polled less than 1000 votes. So, I have a lot of respect for my constituency above every other person or consideration because that is my root,” he said

1 Like

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by RexTramadol1: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mole kor, Molecule ni
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Alimiyemi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
I knew this man very well as ACN loyalist that time,,even when bukola saraki,his father and co were in PDP,,,the man(popoola saheed) was in ACN and the chairman OFFA LGA as the only opposition LGA chairman to the Kwara state govt. by then before they form APC...i think he is just APC loyalist.
TimeMachine:
Oshiomole is blinded by his arrogance and penchant to score cheap points that he can not know a spy when he sees one.

He is supposed to ask basic questions like;

How come only this gentleman refuse to decamp ?
What does he want from APC ?
Where lies his loyalty ?

And I am not surprised at the fall of APC, when a people gather together for the sole aim of blaming others, without a foresight to re-strategize on political engineering to tackle old problems using latest turnkey modules, then what we have is a crew of ancient corrupt clones masquerading as Anti-Corruption Czars.

Oshiomole, is not lucky at all. The only reason I love him is just because my eye is on that his Apple in the event that PDP sends him to jail.

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Alimiyemi(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Saraki and co met the man as APC member in 2015
chiedozie198100:

so how come he joined saraki to APC in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by godwon01(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
That Oshiomole resemble pa Obasanjo very well.
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by bakila: 12:31am On Aug 03, 2018
DaniDani:
In every 12 there must be Judas. This is the Judas Iscariot of Kwara House of Assembly.
That is unkind to someone from Offa, given the nexus of Saraki to those who peeformed the heinous act of killing dozens from Offa.
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Biglittlelois(f): 12:45am On Aug 03, 2018
NOC1:
Offa has never voted for Saraki dynasty, Go and ask questions. The Saraki's and Offa people dont agree in anything.

Are you from kwara state? you really know what's going on there
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Cajal(m): 12:54am On Aug 03, 2018
balash:
The Only kwara house of assembly member Honourble Saheed Popoola from Offa Central who refuses to decamp to PDP pictured with the APC chairman Adams Oshiomhole Today, Bright future For him.
...PDP will not get a vote in offa
Smart guy..
Offa robbery
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by newslifeop: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2018
ohh
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by bakila: 2:21am On Aug 03, 2018
Alimiyemi:
I knew this man very well as ACN loyalist that time,,even when bukola saraki,his father and co were in PDP,,,the man(popoola saheed) was in ACN and the chairman OFFA LGA as the only opposition LGA chairman to the Kwara state govt. by then before they form APC...i think he is just APC loyalist.
They won't listen and will hate him the more for the 10-1 he gave PDP last time.

1 Like

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Danchibez: 2:26am On Aug 03, 2018
He must b a spy kept to b licking information to Kwara PDP, I kn Oshomo... is blind to this
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
Offa people always siding with terrorism
.terrorism i think ur brain is paining u
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Jilo83(m): 5:37am On Aug 03, 2018
I know he will come from offa.
That man was also only acn local govt chairman.
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by NOC1(m): 5:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Are you from kwara state? you really know what's going on there

Nooo, i am Igbo but i am a community relations officer based on that, i can say much about all states of Nigeria because i have stayed in all several times.

1 Like

Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by olalat(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2018
chiedozie198100:

so how come he joined saraki to APC in 2015?
Saraki joined him in apc rather. He was the only lga chairman voted on the platform of ACN then whose vote Saraki over turned. He's never a PDP man.
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by olajizz01(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2018
DaniDani:
Judas for being truthful to his people,Offa is an AC,ACN, town before merging to APC.
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Amir247: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2018
TimeMachine:
Oshiomole is blinded by his arrogance and penchant to score cheap points that he can not know a spy when he sees one.

He is supposed to ask basic questions like;

How come only this gentleman refuse to decamp ?
What does he want from APC ?
Where lies his loyalty ?

And I am not surprised at the fall of APC, when a people gather together for the sole aim of blaming others, without a foresight to re-strategize on political engineering to tackle old problems using latest turnkey modules, then what we have is a crew of ancient corrupt clones masquerading as Anti-Corruption Czars.

Oshiomole, is not lucky at all. The only reason I love him is just because my eye is on that his Apple in the event that PDP sends him to jail.

Offa ever since has never been in support of the sarakis' and the reason isn't far fetched.. They stand for what is right and they so much value their integrity.
No everyone in kwara is a fool and can be controlled by the senate president
Re: Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole by Amir247: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2018
Omobada:

a little research about the man would have done a great thing to you intellectually.
Lemme enlighten you, the man represent offa constituency and if you know about kwara politics you should know that offa people never for once in support of anything saraki right from day one. If he mistakenly follow saraki then that's the end for him.

READ THIS PLS

The only lawmaker of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the Kwara State House of Assembly, Saheed Popoola, has given the reason he refused to follow his colleagues tothe Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.He said he did not decamp because his constituents were against it.Popoola, representing Ojomu/Balogun constituency of the state, told journalists in Ilorin yesterday, that he would institute a legal action against the House over allegations of forgery and dude cheque against him for rejecting the call to join PDP.He said, “As I’m talking to you, Mr. Festus Keyamo (SAN) ison his way to Ilorin for the details of this matter. I have to take them to court over these allegations levelled against me.“They made the overtures to go to PDP to me, and I neededto consult with my constituency, and after the consultations, I was told to stay back in APC and not to follow them to PDP. So, I don’t have any other choice than to heed the voice of my constituency who put me here.“My election must interest you; I won in all the 40 polling units in my constituency with over 10,000 votes, while my opposition polled less than 1000 votes. So, I have a lot of respect for my constituency above every other person or consideration because that is my root,” he said

100% right☑

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 / Olayinka Omigbodun: Ojukwu, Who Ordered My Father’s Execution Was His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.