Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Jumia Refurbished Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Refurbished Phones (4514 Views)

What Is It With Refurbished Phones? / Is Samsung Shipping Refurbished Phones As New Ones? / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Refurbished Phones by ryfoz(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is not a thread to narrate story of woes grin and frustration... rather it is to gather information from individuals who have bought Jumia Refurbished products before and had a good experience (or bad) from it.

All my Jumia agents are scared of such item and haven't bought any before so no info from dem...

I know it depends on the product being bought and the seller but if I can gather any reviews from you guys it will help a lot

Thanks a lot in advance, pls if you view this post and have any info at all pls drop it. I want facts not bias opinions (I have enough reasons not to trust already)

Lots of people wanna go for it but I keep saying I don't have any fact on such case

I'm already typing too much...okay bye

Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by jaymichael(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
With the price wey I dey see here, One can get very good brand new phones, why go for refurbished?

6 Likes

Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by ryfoz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
jaymichael:
With the price wey I dey see here, One can get very good brand new phones, why go for refurbished?

The prices you are seeing here doesn't me that's the amount the buyer has
Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by ddjay: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
if people can complain about the quality of the brand new phones,i wonder what will be said about "refurbished jumia phones" that means you don't have the right to complain because you know before you bought it, that, it is a repaired phone (simply means, A REPAIRED BAD OR FAULTY PHONE)

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by nenergy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
ddjay:
if people can complain about the quality of the brand new phones,i wonder what will be said about "refurbished jumia phones" that means you don't have the right to complain because you know before you bought it, that, it is a repaired phone (simply means, A REPAIRED BAD OR FAULTY PHONE)
Not always bad or faulty. Sometimes they are phones used for pre-testing or used for display during product launch. Since they have been activated, they can't be sold as new. As for me, i can only buy refurbished versions of popular brands, Apple, Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, Nokia etc

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by TWservices: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
If you like refurbished, go for it.

Meanwhile check out my signature
Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by ryfoz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
nenergy:

Not always bad or faulty. Sometimes they are phones used for pre-testing or used for display during product launch. Since they have been activated, they can't be sold as new. As for me, i can only buy refurbished versions of popular brands, Apple, Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, Nokia etc

Nenergy embarassed
Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by ryfoz(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
ddjay:

You see ehn that's why I want to at least know how far with such products...all I am hearing is prejudice opinions
Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by uzohrome(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Good one but London used phones are in computer village ... At very cheap with 15 days guaranteed .... Jumia might be a long time
Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by ryfoz(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
uzohrome:
Good one but London used phones are in computer village ... At very cheap with 15 days guaranteed .... Jumia might be a long time

okay, thanks for your suggestion too boss
Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by nenergy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
ryfoz:

Nenergy embarassed
I am not discouraging you o. Na personal opinion grin
Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by ryfoz(m): 1:52am On Aug 03, 2018
nenergy:

I am not discouraging you o. Na personal opinion grin

I understand
Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by bamac(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2018
One thing i will say is this, refurbished items are bought with spare money, if you cannot afford to lose the money please add more and buy correct. See, it might work for 7 days and pack up the 8th day and you cannot hold anyone responsible. Abroad new items without warranty is risky let alone refurbished phone. You might be lucky to get a good buy though.

I am always available for your order as usual, jist whatsapp me and it is done.
Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by ryfoz(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
bamac:
One thing i will say is this, refurbished items are bought with spare money, if you cannot afford to lose the money please add more and buy correct. See, it might work for 7 days and pack up the 8th day and you cannot hold anyone responsible. Abroad new items without warranty is risky let alone refurbished phone. You might be lucky to get a good buy though.

I am always available for your order as usual, jist whatsapp me and it is done.

L grin L

chai this kind comments I'm getting is not encouraging at all l embarassed

Una just dey confuse me the more sef...
Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by bamac(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
ryfoz:

L grin L

chai this kind comments I'm getting is not encouraging at all l embarassed

Una just dey confuse me the more sef...
at least you know say na truth go kill me.
Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by ryfoz(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
bamac:
at least you know say na truth go kill me.

LOL
Re: Jumia Refurbished Phones by ryfoz(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Additional information from Jumia cool

(1) (Reply)

Don't Buy A Huawei Phone Until You've Seen This / Glo Slashes Call Tariff / 5 Different Ways To Permanently Get Rid Of Malware And Bloat Wares On Your Andro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.