Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

. - Investment Ads (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / . (10013 Views)

Make 1,000 To 5,000 Daily With Refer.ng - Investment - Nairaland / With Refer.ng Make Atleast #1000 Daily For Life - Investment-nairaland / Urgent Sale!!! A Building On A Corner Piece, With (c Of O) By The Major Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by efe21: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
So guys after classes will be more of writing, and graphic display through screenshots. I will always give an assignment as time goes but will never ask for the answers, so if you do it then good for you, and if you don't, then you are doing yourself. All unclear questions will be answered as well, and properly trashed. Our focus is only on the E U R U S D pair. Though there are others pairs but I only trade just EU and GU. And for the sake of what we will be doing I will only focus on EU and we will nailed it with time. This class will only be on weekends and that means Saturdays and Sundays. And any weekend I can't be here, we move on. Cheers guys.

1 Like

Re: . by efe21: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
The foreign exchange currency market is the exchange of currencies of different global economies. Hence profits are made from difference between two currencies transaction. Hence foreign exchange of currencies via spot trading is a legitimate business carried out by forensic pro traders that knows the technical know how of what the foreign exchange market is telling them through visible charting maps that shows the price action of price movements of these currencies against themselves due to the strength or weakness of the economies of these individuals currencies at real time.

1 Like

Re: . by efe21: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT TRADING IS NOT A GAMBLE, BUT A DELIBERATE ATTEMPT AT MONEY MAKING - BY EFE21 aka Efelexy.

There is no 100% in life. So there can't be 100% in anything, and that is where experience suffice. For a person to be called a trader, he or she must have the mental capability of having to process thoughts in probability. A trader don't just jump into the market chasing price like a lunatic. Rather a trader clearly have a well defined setup (set of rules) that must be obeyed before placing an order in the market. This alone gives the trader an uncommon edge, and since he/she always thinks in probability, he/she knows that should the trade works out, there is a TP to take the position out of the market in profits, and conversely should the trade fails, there is also a SL to close the trade in a clearly defined loss. So hope it is apparent to you all now that trading is not a gamble but rather it is a consciously executed attempt at money making with all the uncertainty factored in. Take care guys as we await a brand new trading week. Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
I want us to put the above at the back of our minds before going forward because it will help us to learn with an open mind.
Re: . by efe21: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
So what you will be needing is an MT4 (meta trader 4) platform which you can download from Google play store
Re: . by efe21: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Let me show you how the MT4 app look like via screenshot so that you don't get confused when downloading from playstore
Re: . by efe21: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Circled below is how the MT4 app look like.

Re: . by efe21: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
I will come back hours from now to guide us on the basics about the MT4 and on also how to open a demo f x account. We will be using I n s t a f o r e x demo account for our practice.
Re: . by efe21: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
More importantly, if you have not visited babypips and start getting education on the theoretical aspect of F X, then I bet you that you have done yourself a great disservice and all these practicals we are about honing will be like furthermaths to you. Anyway we move.
Re: . by efe21: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2020
Immediately you logged into your MT4 you will see all the major currencies pop out like in the screenshot below. I reduced mine to just two because I trade just E U R U S D and G B P U S D. And for the purpose of this lecture, we will only be focusing on E U R U S D.

Re: . by efe21: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2020
Now let me walk us through on how to create a demo account quickly.
Re: . by efe21: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Click on that circled menu above on your mt4 app as done in the screenshot. Let's move

Re: . by efe21: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Now a new page will open, let go there
Re: . by efe21: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Click on the space circled in red inspite of what you see there. I have created a demo account already with two active trades all in profits on the demo Account before the close of market on Friday, hence you will see Efelexy demo. Let's move.

Re: . by efe21: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Now it will take you to a new page
Re: . by efe21: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Now to create a demo account, click on the plus (+) sign I circled in the screenshot below. And it will take you to a new page.

Re: . by efe21: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
Now let's move asap
Re: . by efe21: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Now click on open a demo account as clicked in red as indicated by the below screenshot. Let's move on asap

Re: . by efe21: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
A new page will open, let's go there.
Re: . by efe21: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Now on this new page you will see find broker in the search, and you will type into the search space what I will show you in the next screenshot. For the purpose of this very practical tutorial, we will be using i n s t a f o r e x as our broker. Let's move asap.

Re: . by efe21: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Now circled in red is what you will type inside the search space and enter as contained in the below screenshot.

Re: . by efe21: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
And it will take you to a new page where you will create your demo account
Re: . by efe21: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
Now on this new page, fill your details as I did in the example in the screenshot below. Then when you are done, click on create account. And boom you have got yourself a demo account. LoL

Re: . by efe21: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
That is all about creating a demo. Now quickly go to chart and also see my running demo trades asap before we call it a day till next week Saturday again by God's grace.
Re: . by efe21: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Now to go to chart, click on what I circled below on your mt4

Re: . by efe21: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
It will take you to chart. Like I said earlier, I have two current trades running. I bought the E U R U S D and also the G B P U S D based on my strategy on Friday, and decided to leave it unclosed before the market closed because I want us to see it. Alright let's check both charts asap
Re: . by efe21: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Below is my chart on EU and the long I took as well.

Re: . by efe21: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Now let go to the GU chart as well
Re: . by efe21: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
Below is my GU as well, and the long I took circled in the screenshot below.

Re: . by efe21: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Finally let's see both trades running asap and will be stop here for the week.
Re: . by efe21: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Below are both trades together.

Re: . by efe21: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
So guys, this is where we stop for this week. By next week Saturday God sparing us and giving us grace, we will advance further into charting, and when through we will go into my strategy. All this stuffs I have moved are free and will always be free as I hold your hands and patiently tutor you guys into how to be a successful trader, everything here will be kept simple and stupid. Cheers guys and see you on Saturday by God's grace. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / Amazing Head To Head Predictz Serious Punters Take Note / D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.