Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,967 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

. - Investment Ads (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / . (10011 Views)

Make 1,000 To 5,000 Daily With Refer.ng - Investment - Nairaland / With Refer.ng Make Atleast #1000 Daily For Life - Investment-nairaland / Urgent Sale!!! A Building On A Corner Piece, With (c Of O) By The Major Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nickelodeon93: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2020
efe21:

What do you guys need PayPal for?
he was supposed to mention me on a dead thread..
Re: . by Nickelodeon93: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2020
Adeniranjacob:
Please I can not withdraw from bank of tron.
Each time i tried it keep deducting the tron in my wallet,please help.
na scam na.. anything smart contract na scam.. they will only pay them selves and use your Tron.. sorry for your loss
Re: . by efe21: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2020
efe21:
So on tron 3x guys. I have been earning lot of marching bonuses along with my daily 2%, only God knows where those marching bonus is coming from anyway. Hence I will be converting about 1909 trons already withdrawn from tron 3x smart contract to naira. I will be using roqqu for that. Cheers guys.
I decided to convert 1400trx to cash on roqquo instead, and is a little over 17k naira. Below is the screenshot of the withdrawal on roqquo. All these was made possible by taking advantage of tron 3x smart contract. Cheers guys and catchaaaaa later.

Re: . by efe21: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2020
Like I always say, and will repeat. Anyone that come on this thread to type rubbish, that rubbish will be deleted and the person made to serve a ban for posting rubbish comments. So if you do not understand how smart contract works, then stay away from here. Because in a smart contract, a genuine one ooo, once the tronscan hits zero, forget about withdrawal because you can never withdraw once the tronscan balance is empty. So when you enter a smart contract determines your success, as timing is everything.

1 Like

Re: . by efe21: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2020
Nickelodeon93:
he was supposed to mention me on a dead thread..
Oh, alright then.
Re: . by efe21: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
The tron 3x smart contract tronscan balance had increased significantly since the last time I updated us. Currently the balance is about 3.9 million trons as indicated in the below screenshot. Cheers.

Re: . by efe21: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
A moment ago when I went on the tron 3x smart contract page to do my daily withdrawal. I discovered that I have earned a matching bonus of 19 trons while I was away in the space of less than 24 hours, only goodness knows where that came from anyway. LoL, but feels good as it added to my accumulated daily dividends. See you guys later, duty calls. Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Omo 4.3 million trons, this thing is increasing menhhhh. Nice one.

Re: . by adexmikky: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2020
efe21:
Omo 4.3 million trons, this thing is increasing menhhhh. Nice one.
The smart contract balance doesn't display like this on my own page, although the balances are the similar.
Re: . by efe21: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2020
adexmikky:

The smart contract balance doesn't display like this on my own page, although the balances are the similar.
To get it like mine, on the contract info, click on the smart contract address, and it will take you straight to the tronscan balance page asap. Cheers.

Re: . by adexmikky: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2020
efe21:

To get it like mine, on the contract info, click on the smart contract address, and it will take you straight to the tronscan balance page asap. Cheers.
Thanks
Re: . by efe21: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2020
adexmikky:

Thanks
You are welcome Bro.
Re: . by Nickelodeon93: 2:58am On Oct 20, 2020
efe21:
Autoxify Update Guys. Relaunch is scheduled for Saturday.

Good morning everyone.

We apologize for the absence.

We have been working tirelessly to present a complete platform to you, hence our absence.

We believe that action speaks louder than words, and coming here everyday to tell you that we are working serves no purpose, rather it just seems like mouth work.

Following from this, Autoxify RELAUNCH is scheduled to take place on Saturday this week.

Today, we will give the leaders a sneak preview of what the platform will look like, and they will test it personally by thursday or friday.

This time around, contract will be verified before we ask ANY of you to register, and you will enjoy a seamless experience on our platform.

Remeber, our logic is a unique one that NO OTHER PLATFORM can implement, no matter what they promise.

Our platform is the first in existence to solve the global spill stuck problem, and you will see it in its beauty on saturday.

Updates might not be frequent, but now you understand the reason for our silence.

Get ready, because on Saturday ....

We FEAST.
*coughs.* mic check 1 2.. okay. Oga I heard that your autoxify that is very legit just like your other smart contracts are back. they will be relaunched and old members that paid 400 Tron before the site got down will have to pay another 200 tron to get the 400 Tron.. have you heard it. @efe21
Re: . by efe21: 5:44am On Oct 20, 2020
The tronscan balance is currently 4.6 million trons. Cheers.

Re: . by efe21: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Hello guys, been awhile here and I decided to pipe low for awhile due to the recent happening in our dear country Nigeria. Hence the reason for my silence.
Re: . by efe21: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2020
Straight up this morning, I logged into my tron 3x smart contract's page this morning after a long time visiting the page, and I make a welcome discovery that the contract's tronscan balance is currently 5 million trons as indicated in the below screenshot. Wow. Cheers guys and catchaaaaa later.

Re: . by efe21: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
I just completed another circle on tron 3x smart contract. The journey had been too smooth. Smiles.
Re: . by efe21: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Now moving on to a new Dimension and a more encompassing way of money making. I will be teaching us foreign exchange trading and our focus will be on just one of the major and most traded pair called EURUSD.

1 Like

Re: . by efe21: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Hence this very platform will double for both our lecture room and practical room. Then with time I will teach us my personal strategy all for free. It is going to be a journey I must say, but with patience and the grace of the almighty. We will move stuffs together. Stay tuned guys, I remain Efelexy. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: . by adexmikky: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
efe21:
I just completed another circle on tron 3x smart contract. The journey had been too smooth. Smiles.
I lost 400 trons I put in last week. So sad that's all I've got.
Re: . by efe21: 6:55am On Nov 04, 2020
adexmikky:
I lost 400 trons I put in last week. So sad that's all I've got.
You joined last week? You joined at the eleventh hour ooooo when it is already too late, men are cashing out profits already as at last week now. I have announced a long time ago when it just started nahhhhh, that was when everyone got in. I wish you had asked me first that last week before doing it.
Re: . by efe21: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2020
I completed two circles on tron 3x smart contract. That means I used their money to make more money on the second circle at zero risk
Re: . by efe21: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Anyway no more smart contract on this thread anymore. I will not introduce any other one, so that nobody will get on when it is already too late to join the train. Going forward as I have stated above. I will teach us how to catch fish directly instead by training us for free about how to trade the foreign exchange market and the only pair we will center on is EURUSD. Stay tuned. We start on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: . by efe21: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Catchaaaaa guys.
Re: . by adexmikky: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2020
efe21:

You joined last week? You joined at the eleventh hour ooooo when it is already too late, men are cashing out profits already as at last week now. I have announced a long time ago when it just started nahhhhh, that was when everyone got in. I wish you had asked me first that last week before doing it.
Quite sad but it's all done, life goes on. Thanks anyways.
Re: . by efe21: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
adexmikky:

Quite sad but it's all done, life goes on. Thanks anyways.
You are welcome Bro, it is alright. We move.
Re: . by efe21: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Guys are we readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Oya enter the place let run f X matter as e dey hot.
Re: . by efe21: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Like I said guys everything will be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and it is going to be a weekend affair. I will practically teach you how to trade profitably all for free. Everything will be practical so prior knowledge of the theory of the foreign exchange market will be an added advantage to you, but if you are a complete newbie to trading, worry not cuz I still got you. Just go to babypips in my signature and study the free online courses at the university of pipsology at the babypips website on my signature to get yourself properly furnished on the theories of the foreign exchange market.
Re: . by efe21: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Just know that from today onwards your life will change because you will learn what you have never learnt before. I will never teach you from slides or random information you see everywhere. Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I will teach you guys directly from my brain and pour into you years of experience trading the market, then I will teach you guys my trading strategy. It is simply and foolish strategy I must say, but it works all the times like kilodeeeeeeeeeee. I am Efe a.k.a Efelexy. Never forget this name guys because you will see wonders as we progress.

1 Like

Re: . by efe21: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
So guys everything I will be teaching you will be practical because I got no time for theories. You can always update yourselves on theory either on babypips or anywhere, Omo I don't care. And sorry I am very blunt, so no time to pet anyone, and anyone that tries disturbing us will be blocked and send packing. So be aware we are only here to learn as a community and to rub minds. Lastly I don't care how many years you had been trading the F X market, and how good you think you are, all I am asking is that we all remain humble in order to get the best from me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / Amazing Head To Head Predictz Serious Punters Take Note / D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.