Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

. - Investment Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / . (10010 Views)

Make 1,000 To 5,000 Daily With Refer.ng - Investment - Nairaland / With Refer.ng Make Atleast #1000 Daily For Life - Investment-nairaland / Urgent Sale!!! A Building On A Corner Piece, With (c Of O) By The Major Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by efe21: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Daily update of Tron smart contract balance. Hurray! The balance is currently about 132 million trons. And that is over $2.5 million dollars. Tron blazing like kilodeeeeeeee. LoL. Cheers guys.

Re: . by efe21: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
My withdrawal minutes ago from the Tron's smart contract. LoL, the land is always green guys. Cheers.

Re: . by efe21: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Tron to the clouds! Today's withdrawal below. Cheers guys

Re: . by efe21: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Daily update on Trons Smart Contract balance currently at 143 million trons worth over $2.7 million dollars. Tron is blazing and gallantly a giant. Cheers guys as you think Tron, invest Tron, and withdraw Trons. To the moon guys. Cheers.

Re: . by efe21: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2020
Daily update on the Tron smart contract balance. The balance is currently at 157 million trons, with a value of over $3.2 million dollars. LoL, tron smart contract is a big boy I tell you guys, always blazing to the moon. Cheers guys.

Re: . by Chidonsky: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
efe21:
Daily update on the Tron smart contract balance. The balance is currently at 157 million trons, with a value of over $3.2 million dollars. LoL, tron smart contract is a big boy I tell you guys, always blazing to the moon. Cheers guys.
how reliable is this business,is this not one of those scam awaiting to happen.I have lost alot to all this kind of investment.What make this scam proof?
Re: . by efe21: 2:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Chidonsky:
how reliable is this business,is this not one of those scam awaiting to happen.I have lost alot to all this kind of investment.What make this scam proof?
LoL, I wonder how you rate a scam bro? Well bank of Tron smart contract had been paying for over one year now, since April last year when it was created as the first smart contract on the Tron Blockchain network to work automatically and autonomously on it own without a third party interference. Even the creators of this smart contract can not interfere with it autonomous operation, because they lost that power and access immediately they uploaded it on the Blockchain network which can never be hacked and also incupurated a contract's white paper to it that holds the contracts balance where withdrawal comes from.

That is what I update us with everyday in a screenshot for almost a month now to just to keep abreast of things.

You know what Bro. This contract can never ever be stopped by any man alive or anything except money finishes in that transparent white paper balance open for everyone to see. And for over a year now and still counting, that balance had always be steady because people trust the system and even as they invest and withdraw daily, they still reinvest and withdraw on and on like that over a year now. And the white paper balance keep increasing everyday to carter for all operations comfortably.

So cheers bro, and for the records, minimum investment is not even up to 100 naira. Just go to Google search and run a thorough review on Bank of Tron smart contract. At least there is nothing to hide, and you did get all reviews on Google. LoL. Take care.
Re: . by efe21: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2020
Daily update on the bank of Tron smart contract balance. Hurray, the balance is at 168 million trons which worth over $3.5 million dollars. Bank of Tron is a giant among other smart contracts ever. Cheers guys.

Re: . by efe21: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2020
My latest withdrawal this morning at the speed of light is 519.2 Trons with a worth of over $10. Bank of Trons always blazing guys. Hiting it always as it hot, no time at all, LoL. Cheers guys.

Re: . by Chidonsky: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2020
efe21:

LoL, I wonder how you rate a scam bro? Well bank of Tron smart contract had been paying for over one year now, since April last year when it was created as the first smart contract on the Tron Blockchain network to work automatically and autonomously on it own without a third party interference. Even the creators of this smart contract can not interfere with it autonomous operation, because they lost that power and access immediately they uploaded it on the Blockchain network which can never be hacked and also incupurated a contract's white paper to it that holds the contracts balance where withdrawal comes from.

That is what I update us with everyday in a screenshot for almost a month now to just to keep abreast of things.

You know what Bro. This contract can never ever be stopped by any man alive or anything except money finishes in that transparent white paper balance open for everyone to see. And for over a year now and still counting, that balance had always be steady because people trust the system and even as they invest and withdraw daily, they still reinvest and withdraw on and on like that over a year now. And the white paper balance keep increasing everyday to carter for all operations comfortably.

So cheers bro, and for the records, minimum investment is not even up to 100 naira. Just go to Google search and run a thorough review on Bank of Tron smart contract. At least there is nothing to hide, and you did get all reviews on Google. LoL. Take care.
thanks.So how do they generate those percent of tron that they give to us.Please make it clear
Re: . by efe21: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Chidonsky:
thanks.So how do they generate those percent of tron that they give to us.Please make it clear
You are welcome Bro. It should be noted that bank of Tron does not have any products neither is it engage in mining or any other thing. There is totally no buying and selling activities on bank of Tron. None at all.

Now how do those profits we receive anytime we place a withdrawal comes about then is your question Bro. It is easy, it is through crowd funding, something similar to a mutual fund. All this money is pooled together in that smart contract wallet balance, and as everyone can not invest and withdraw at the same exact time due to individual differences and mindsets. Hence there will always be money in that balance in stable or increasing order at all times as long as investing and withdrawing is going on undisturbed in a repeated routine.

That is the idea behind the smart contract and why it had survived over a year and months now. What we earn as interest is other people's money, and what other people's earn as interest is our money. And it will go on and on and on like that. And will only fail, when everyone stop investing and only withdraws.

In a nutshell, this smart contract is all about the game of money, and it acquisition, and accumulation. Just like the money lender's profit theories, who doesn't have any viable products but the money itself which he/she is lending you, and how you pay back the capital borrowed plus interest is none of his/her business. That is just it exactly Bro, you get........ LoL. It is just the movement of money in an automatically autonomous fashion where money itself becomes the key product moved around. Hence the bank of Tron being completely decentralised after it upload on the Blockchain network to work on it own, have no owner at all. Every investors have a stake on it through their Investments, making every investors the joint owners of the bank of Tron smart contract. Cheers.

Hope you get it Bro? Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2020
Daily update on bank of Tron smart contract. The truth is this is a special smart contract out there this days. It is second to none because currently the smart contract balance is holding 390 million trons with a worth of almost 4 million dollars. Kaiiiiiiiiiiiii, kudos to us all jareeeeeeee, we keep blazing��������

Re: . by efe21: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2020
Now my joy is complete because everyday for months now that I had been on this very smart contract, this one and only on the Tron Blockchain network, I had risen to a point where the minimum I withdraw daily is $10 dollars and above. Just this morning moments ago I withdrew a little above $11 dollars as screenshoted below.

The flames always up guys. LoL. Cheers to us all jareeeeeeee. Long lived Bank of Tron smart contract. LoL.

Re: . by tamonokare: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
My problem with this thing is the fees.
Luno takes money when you deposit your Naira
Luno also takes money when you buy bitcoin with your Naira (2%)
Luno takes 2% of your bitcoin when you send it to your tronwallet
Tronwallet takes money when you swap your bitcoin to Tron TRX. So you'll lose half of your money to these merchants before your money gets to bank of tron.

The matter just tire me
Re: . by Chidonsky: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
how do someone register on the smart contract?
Re: . by steviano(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chat me up for guidance or check the op write up

Chidonsky:
how do someone register on the smart contract?
Re: . by steviano(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sowi
Stop using luno
You can buy from other exchangers to your tron wallet, then exchange it to tron coin simple
tamonokare:
My problem with this thing is the fees.
Luno takes money when you deposit your Naira
Luno also takes money when you buy bitcoin with your Naira (2%)
Luno takes 2% of your bitcoin when you send it to your tronwallet
Tronwallet takes money when you swap your bitcoin to Tron TRX. So you'll lose half of your money to these merchants before your money gets to bank of tron.

The matter just tire me
Re: . by Xclusiveanalyst: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: . by tamonokare: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
steviano:
Sowi
Stop using luno
You can buy from other exchangers to your tron wallet, then exchange it to tron coin simple

Please help me, exchangers like ?
Re: . by IMO01: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
tamonokare:

Please help me, exchangers like ?

Quidax

Instantcoins
Re: . by efe21: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Saw some amazing comments up there, nice one guys. Cheers.

The true is that Luno are thieves, and nothing will change about Luno in respect to transactions because they too are in a profit making business and will always want to benefit from all transactions going through them. LoL.

Someone above had already listed some good coin exchangers one can patronise. So I will Bundle to that list. Bundle is like Luno, as you can also withdraw to your bank account through bundle. But between Luno and Bundle wallets, I do not know which is better anyway. LoL

About registration on Bank of Tron, that is simple and straightforward. Maybe I will do a miniature presentation of that again at a later time. Cheers @all.
Re: . by efe21: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2020
My latest $12 withdrawal this morning on the bank of Tron smart contract screenshoted below. LoL. Will update the smart contract balance in a jiffy.

Re: . by efe21: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2020
Straight up, the contract balance is at 197 million trons worth $3.9 million dollars as circled in the screenshot below. Hurray guys and happy Cheers��������.

Re: . by Chidonsky: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2020
efe21:
Straight up, the contract balance is at 197 million trons worth $3.9 million dollars as circled in the screenshot below. Hurray guys and happy Cheers��������.
i want to know if i will be getting the coin to my wallet straight because i tried using trolink extension wallet on my chrome.You can still do some writ up on it sha?
Re: . by efe21: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Chidonsky:
i want to know if i will be getting the coin to my wallet straight because i tried using trolink extension wallet on my chrome.You can still do some writ up on it sha?
You will be withdrawing the accumulated profits on your smart contract page that had accumulated anytime you want to withdraw, and it goes straight into your wallet at the speed of light. Cheers.

And for the brief write up, definitely I will soon as chanced. Cheers Bro.
Re: . by efe21: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Oboiiiiii! The smart contract balance is currently at 201 million trons with a worth of $4.1 million dollars as indicated in the screenshot below. This is what I am taking about guys... Bank of Tron is just too unique. Wow. Happy Sunday guys, and keep flexing too. Cheers.

Re: . by efe21: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
This afternoon withdrawal. Lets call it Sunday money. LoL. Bank of Tron always representing. Cheers guys.

Re: . by efe21: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2020
The Bank of Tron smart contract balance is currently at 213 million trons with a worth of over $4.4 million dollars as screenshoted below. LoL, I am always amazed at this awesome game of money even in this dire times of global pandemic, we the bank of Tron investors are still gallantly and smiling as money keep exchanging hands through deposits and withdrawals every second. Cheers to us all guys, and long lived the great Bank of Tron.

Re: . by Chidonsky: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2020
efe21:
The Bank of Tron smart contract balance is currently at 213 million trons with a worth of over $4.4 million dollars as screenshoted below. LoL, I am always amazed at this awesome game of money even in this dire times of global pandemic, we the bank of Tron investors are still gallantly and smiling as money keep exchanging hands through deposits and withdrawals every second. Cheers to us all guys, and long lived the great Bank of Tron.
for how long have you been in this business?
Re: . by efe21: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2020
Chidonsky:
for how long have you been in this business?
About four months, and I take it as a side hustle. Why do you ask bro?
Re: . by Chidonsky: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
efe21:

About four months, and I take it as a side hustle. Why do you ask bro?
nothing serious,just wanted to understand why you so much have high hope on it.Do you have any other reliable business you can recommend.
Re: . by efe21: 12:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Chidonsky:
nothing serious,just wanted to understand why you so much have high hope on it.Do you have any other reliable business you can recommend.
LoL, I take it as a side hustle because it is flexible and requires no effort from me order than to check how the smart contract balance is doing once or twice in 24 hours. And I am totally risk free on it as my risk is zeroed out already long since with initial invested capital out. So what I do this days is to compound profits upon profits into something huge even as I withdraw daily. LoL.

Now to the second part of your questions; if I have any other reliable business I can recommend. The answer is yes of course I have, but to recommend it, I won't. And the reason is very simple, it is forex trading and everyone knows how risky that is. LoL.

To trade FX profitably is not a day job or even a year job. It is simply a skill set that takes years to build, and master, because you must be grounded in technical analysis, know what fundamental analysis means and how to interpret it impacts on the pair you are trading. But note this important secret, if your technical analysis is good, I tell you the fact, fundamental analysis will always follow suit. Have a good psychology about the market and also about yourself. Then finally, embrace money management which is the key to the survival of your trading account, and your longevity in the FX business. LoL.

Cheers Mate, good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / Amazing Head To Head Predictz Serious Punters Take Note / D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.