Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

. - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / . (10006 Views)

Make 1,000 To 5,000 Daily With Refer.ng - Investment - Nairaland / With Refer.ng Make Atleast #1000 Daily For Life - Investment-nairaland / Urgent Sale!!! A Building On A Corner Piece, With (c Of O) By The Major Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by efe21: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: . by efe21: 9:33am On May 01, 2020
Been a very long absence I guess, LoL. I had been busy apparently, researching on lots and lots of no capital investment businesses one can do online, without spending a dime, and finally I dare say, I was able to find some legitimate ones that pays for real. So without much stories, we will be taken them gradually, over the course of time. Much love fellas, I remain Efelexy, your business/investment coach, and your only investment is your sweat equity, that is your time. Cheers guys, see you around.

And we will also treat investments that requires capital as well. Cheers.
Re: . by shipandclear: 1:32pm On May 21, 2020
Afternoon,please drop ur WhatsApp here is mine 08056900161 thanks
Re: . by efe21: 12:54am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: . by efe21: 12:55am On Jul 25, 2020
Come morning guys, got something new for you guys
Re: . by efe21: 12:57am On Jul 25, 2020
I just created a new trend, you can check it out on the tread link below;-

https://www.nairaland.com/6013377/bank-tron#92075048
Re: . by efe21: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
LoL, my Bank of Tron amazing trend had been deleted or hidden by Mods I guess. Anyway, I am glad I was able to explain the biz thoroughly and practically. We move menhh, no time. Cheers guys.
Re: . by efe21: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
More to come in the future guys. Best wishes and happy cheers.
Re: . by alkene007: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Y was it deleted?
Re: . by alkene007: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Drop your digits
Re: . by jektony(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
efe21:
LoL, my Bank of Tron amazing trend had been deleted or hidden by Mods I guess. Anyway, I am glad I was able to explain the biz thoroughly and practically. We move menhh, no time. Cheers guys.

Pls drop your watsapp number
Re: . by efe21: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2020
alkene007:
Y was it deleted?
I don't know, but I guess the mods had their reasons anyway. Life is too short to worry about the past jareeeee. LoL
Re: . by efe21: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2020
alkene007:
Drop your digits
It is just whatsapp only 0## 8## 0## 3### 6### 5### 0### 6### 2### 0### 9 . Cheers, just remove all the # sign. And there you have it. And say you are from nairaland for quick introduction.
Re: . by efe21: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2020
jektony:

Pls drop your watsapp number
It is just whatsapp only 0## 8## 0## 3### 6### 5### 0### 6### 2### 0### 9 . Cheers, just remove all the # sign. And there you have it. And say you are from nairaland for quick introduction. Alright.
Re: . by efe21: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Many people had been contacting me to put on a new thread on bank of tron. But there is no need for that because it might be deleted again we can't be too sure.

So what I will do is to continue on here in this thread as regards update and things to know about back of tron.
Re: . by efe21: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2020
So let me do a quick summary asap on bank of Tron as the right thread that had all the details had be hidden or removed as the case may be I don't know
Re: . by efe21: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2020
�� BANK OF TRON��

WHEN BANK OF TRON WAS CREATED?❗

It was created 8 APRIL 2019..which means bank of tron is the first smart contract on TRON blockchain...

WHAT IS BANK OF TRON?❗

Bank Of Tron is a smart contract built on the Tron blockchain

WHO MANAGES THE PLATFORM?❗

Bank of tron does not have Manager. There are the creators of the Smart contract who works in the TRON blockchain..This means that the platform is fully decentralized (i.e. it has no leaders or admins).

WHAT IS TRON?❗

TRON (TRX) is one of the leading digital currency established in 2017. Blockchain of the digital currency allows you to create on the basis of smart contracts. A huge number of large digital companies uses this currency.

WHAT IS A SMART CONTRACT? WHAT ARE ITS ADVANTAGES?❗

Smart contract – the algorithm inside the blockchain digital currencies. In our case that TRON is number one among the those on which it is possible to create smart contracts. The main purpose of such contracts is the automation of the relationship, the opportunity to make commitments..

WHAT IS DECENTRALIZATION?❗

It is a system in which there are no admins, there is no single server or system monitoring, project management. The creators of the platform are the same
project participants

HOW QUICKLY CAN I WITHDRAW MONEY FROM THE PROJECT?❗

Firstly you earn 3.7% to 6.7% daily dividends according to your choice plan..
A withdrawal occurs instantly when you click withdraw.. The money goes immediately into your personal Tronwallet. You can withdraw in minutes,hours,days,weeks or months just as you like..

IS BANK OF TRON SAFE?❗

Safe and reliable project.
Bank of TRON runs automatically on blockchain and its smart contract is uploaded to the TRON blockchain. No one is able to edit or delete the smart contract, nor influence its autonomous operation. The dividends are also automatically paid through the smart contract.

HOW TO GET ONBOARD?

Occupy and use the link on my signature to get on board. It is actually simple and straight forward.

Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2020
You can asks questions here on the thread directly, and you can be assured you will get a response.
Re: . by efe21: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2020
Daily update on the Tron's white paper contract balance in the screenshot below. A million trons in the wallet worth over $1.9 million dollars. Cheers @all���.

Re: . by efe21: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2020
Alright! Good morning guys. Let me quickly update us on the bank of Tron white paper balance
Re: . by efe21: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2020
Our dear bank of Tron smart contract balance is at 106 million trons today guys with a worth of over $2 million dollars as indicated below in the screenshot. Kudos to the Tron family as we always withdraw and flex this opportunity. Happy cheers guys.

Re: . by efe21: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Withdrew about $5 dollars an hour ago as indicated below. The money entered my Tron wallet with the speed of light. LoL. Tron smart contract always representing and blazing as always. Cheers.

Re: . by steviano(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Yes ooo Enjoying them... Pray they last long
Re: . by efe21: 1:48am On Jul 31, 2020
steviano:
Yes ooo Enjoying them... Pray they last long
Nice one bro! They are over a year already, and always blazing. The most important thing is to always keep an eyes on the smart contract white paper balance to keep updated with the current figures of both Trons and USD in it. Cheers Bro! Tron to the moonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: . by Generalgoshen: 2:33am On Jul 31, 2020
efe21:

Nice one bro! They are over a year already, and always blazing. The most important thing is to always keep an eyes on the smart contract white paper balance to keep updated with the current figures of both Trons and USD in it. Cheers Bro! Tron to the moonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
how do I join, can you put me through 08039335877
Re: . by steviano(m): 4:01am On Jul 31, 2020
Just follow the instructions.. Or you can chat me up on WhatsApp, check my profile for my number

Generalgoshen:
how do I join, can you put me through 08039335877
Re: . by efe21: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Smart Contract white paper balance update as screenshoted below. Currently 118 million trons in the wallet, worth over 2 million dollars. With Trons we do great things, kudos to us all, and happy cheers��������.

Re: . by efe21: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2020
My own latest withdrawal this morning as well as screenshoted below. Cheers guys. Making a whole lot of sense. Catcha yaaa later with hot updates later. Enjoy.

Re: . by efe21: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Daily tron smart contract paper's balance below. Cheers.

Re: . by efe21: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2020
My withdrawal this morning, not too long ago below. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone / Amazing Head To Head Predictz Serious Punters Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.