Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP (69343 Views)

Toyin Saraki Appointed As WHO Foundation Ambassador For Global Health / Bukola Saraki Appointed Ambassador-At-Large International Human Right Commission / Breaking: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by mrvitalis(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
When you wake from your malaria-induced fantasy/dream you will face stark reality that Buhari will be extremely lucky to get 5 percent of total votes cast in the South East.

You might have no idea of the hatred Igbos harbour for Buhari and APC. Go to some places in Aba and talk about Buhari and let's see whether you will come back in one piece.

You better stick to what you know, dude...
Can we place a bet? Buhari would get 20% votes in abia minimum

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Sleekfingers: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=bestviewer post=69931552]Is Saraki more corrupt than your hero Tinubu? Hypocrites everywhere.

[/

Another mofo spotted. Empty skull.
I don't give damn about tinudu or saraki or any bloody politician in these country. Corrupt leader.

And comparing tinudu and saraki. Tell me what meaningful thing they done for you or this nation.

Go and revive your dead brain.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by mrvitalis(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Will you stick to what you know or keep utterly silent. APC won't even retain Edo and Imo states gubernatorially (excuse that).

Even in Abuja, I can tell you without mincing words PMB will have to fight to be able to win with a 10% margin.

Trust me and take this to the bank, Nigerians are tired of this "Regime".
Abuja has been a 50:50 most presidents lose it

For you to even think he might win says a lot

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Eluwilussit(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
idealogical:
Poor Ekwerenmadu/SE got shoved to the side again. When it's all said and done, I see the SE ending up with nothing as usual.

They are celebrating and applauding, but their own region, brother and son of the soil just lost a valuable position.

National interest first. Stop being myopic. Saraki as SP is higher than DSP. He can't answer to Ekweremadu. Besides, what does having the highest ranking PDP member help the SE?
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Kingosytex(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sleekfingers:

slowpoke. I am not supporting any bloody politician. Even buhari. These country is in a big mess right now.

Stupid mofo. Lacking comprehension.
you are a perfect definition of the word "stupidity" am right if i say that ur stupidity is hereditary, ur name reads "sleekyfingers" and by the time am done with u, ur fingers will be too heavy 4 u to type. fool!!!
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Keegan: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
They are the real Fulani's slaves.

idealogical:
Poor Ekwerenmadu/SE got shoved to the side again. When it's all said and done, I see the SE ending up with nothing as usual.

They are celebrating and applauding, but their own region, brother and son of the soil just lost a valuable position.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Sleekfingers: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

What about Buhari? What does he have for the country? I am listening.

Nothing of course. If any party can produce any credible candidate. I will surely vote against buhari. But voting for atiku, saraki, kwamkwaso is a big NO
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by NaMe4: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

Please can you explain why there is so much poverty inspite of this much vaunted anti corruption fight? I thought we were supposed to witness economic boom to due saved revenue and block leakages in our ministries and parastatals? Why are Nigerians suffering?

Please explain.

Brother, there has never been any sensible explanation regarding the direction of this 'regime'.

Observing this forum in the last 3 years, nothing from so-called BMCs relating to plans, directions of this regime.
Nothing to offer except further dividing an already cracked nation along religious/ethnic lines, while poverty, infirmity and avoidable deaths have been on the rise, comparable to a war-torn Country!

The only argument meted is 'fighting corruption'.
Don't even want to go into that. Those who know, know!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by FBIL: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
idealogical:

Bros..! Have you taken your drugs today? South East has not, and will never complain of Sen.Ekweremadu being shoved aside. We give you all positions but let Buhari return to Daura, we're OK. 24 Judges: North 20; SW 2; SS 2; SE 0: If you like this example among many other examples, then you're terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by idealogical: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
NaMe4:

That's why I support the PDP 110%.

The Times of ethnic/tribal and religious calculations (that crippled the Country in the last 3 years) shall surely phase out so this Country moves forward as ONE.

Is this not the kind of politics you people play primarily? We both know you don't care Nigeria, you just hate the APC and the president.

You don't like ethnic and religious calculations, but the same people you are praising and supporting are the same ethnic Muslims, Hausa Fulani Northerners you want the rest of the world believe that you hate and dislike so much and apart from the fact that they've zoned everything to the North and out of your region, they just denied you the only meaningful party position from your region to appease Saraki.

You get no projects from the PDP

You get no meaningful positions from the PDP

You get no presidential slot from the PDP

You get absolutely nothing, so, all your PDP pontification means nothing, absolutely nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by sugawiz(f): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Olanireti:
Saraki sure knows how to play the game called politics. Tinubu go dey pee for body now
So this shameless act is politics to you? These pigs are swallowing their own vomit.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Sleekfingers: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kingosytex:

you are a perfect definition of the word "stupidity" am right if i say that ur stupidity is hereditary, ur name reads "sleekyfingers" and by the time am done with u, ur fingers will be too heavy 4 u to type. fool!!!

He pain am . Hehehe. Olofo
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jokerman:

Quit your support for corrupt clowns like Tinubu and Amaechi first....
though they were both corrupt bt the good impact tinubu has done to the western part is much better than wot saraki has done to ilorin alone, bt wait has saraki ever done one good to ilorin sef, lol. is like comparing obasanjos achievement with ambodes own.
go to ilorin and know wots up about who saraki is.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by maestroferddi: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
mrvitalis:

Can we place a bet? Buhari would get 20% votes in abia minimum
You have been drinking palmy...

The noise Orji Kalu is making is deceiving you.

Orji that Mao Ohuabunwa used to wipe floor in the last senatorial election.

Alex Otti should kiss becoming governor bye-bye. He has allowed himself to be used by APC with hope that Buhari will rig the election in his favour just like he did in Ekiti.

But he forgot that Igboland is not the South West. APC remain a haram/anathema to the Igbos and so shall it remain.

No be only 20 percent, na 200 percent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by stanluiz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
idealogical:

Yoruba and tribal politics. Am not surprise of your comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Kingosytex(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sleekfingers:

He pain am . Hehehe. Olofo
ozu nwuru anwu,

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by mrvitalis(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
maestroferddi:

Alex Otti should kiss becoming governor bye-bye. He has allowed himself to be used by APC with hope that Buhari will rig the election in his favour just like he did in Ekiti.

But he forgot that Igboland is not the South West. APC remain a haram/anathema to the Igbos and so shall it remain.

Remember this post if apc fails to get 20% I owe you 100k

I'm an igbo man I prefer to wait 4years to teast the presidency than wait 8 years

Wait let elections reach

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by idealogical: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Eluwilussit:

National interest first. Stop being myopic. Saraki as SP is higher than DSP. He can't answer to Ekweremadu. Besides, what does having the highest ranking PDP member help the SE?

If na APC, it's tyranny and trybalism.

If na PDP, it's National interest.

Very soon, you go begin shout marginalization.

I guess praising and supporting PDP for 16 plus years and benefiting and ending up with nothing is also national interest too.

You people are just too funny and confused.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Olanireti:
Saraki sure knows how to play the game called politics. Tinubu go dey pee for body now
I swear
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Osashalom: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Daviddson:
This is not how things are done - when you make people to jump too many steps, they don't value it and don't seem to know the responsibility that comes with the quick succession of promotion. Someone defects to your party on a Monday and by Wednesday he's already the party leader - whatever that useless title mean. Tinubu bears same but he virtually has no power to wield.
Can't you understand the difference?
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Wfaluse: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
When you wake from your malaria-induced fantasy/dream you will face stark reality that Buhari will be extremely lucky to get 5 percent of total votes cast in the South East.

You might have no idea of the hatred Igbos harbour for Buhari and APC. Go to some places in Aba and talk about Buhari and let's see whether you will come back in one piece.

You better stick to what you know, dude...
Within you, you know you lied with this.Buhari will garner more votes in 2019 than he did in 2015 in the SE and PDP will earn less. It's only logical given the way things are

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
This man really relegated Tinubu to the lowest league
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by maestroferddi: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
mrvitalis:

Remember this post if apc fails to get 20% I owe you 100k

I'm an igbo man I prefer to wait 4years to teast the presidency than wait 8 years

Wait let elections reach
I wish you stand on your honour because I am planning/thinking of how to spend your 100k.

We have less than one year, remember...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Wfaluse: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
maestroferddi:

Don't know your age, but ask any serious politician from that side, APC has made more inroads in the SE than they did in 2015. Almost nothing in 2015 and you think it will not change?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by mrvitalis(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
maestroferddi:
I wish you stand on your honour because I am planning/thinking of how to spend your 100k.

We have less than one year, remember...
Sure
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by irumanle(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
SARAKI 1-0 PMB
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by maestroferddi: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Wfaluse:

Don't know your age, but ask any serious politician from that side, APC has made more inroads in the SE than they did in 2015. Almost nothing in 2015 and you think it will not change?
Any surprises when you analyse South East politics from shanties in Ogbomosho...

In road ko, Nimrod ni...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by NaMe4: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
idealogical:

Is this not the kind of politics you people play primarily? We both know you don't care Nigeria, you just hate the APC and the president.

You don't like ethnic and religious calculations, but the same people you are praising and supporting are the same ethnic Muslims, Hausa Fulani Northerners you want the rest of the world believe that you hate and dislike so much and apart from the fact that they've zoned everything to the North and out of your region, they just denied you the only meaningful party position from your region to appease Saraki.

You get no projects from the PDP

You get no meaningful positions from the PDP

You get no presidential slot from the PDP

You get absolutely nothing, so, all your PDP pontification means nothing, absolutely nothing.

Just EXACTLY what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!

By default, he thinks I'm from the SouthEast!!!!!

I am NOT from any Eastern part of the Country, whether SouthEast or NorthEast, but I will say things as I see them!

I, out of over 200m Nigerians, does not hate Muslims or Northerners. Even if not for humanity sake, I have them as family members!

You do not even know me as an individual!!!

Why cast aspersions on a certain zone/region cause you feel any form of criticism or antagonism must come from such zone because they majorly voted for a certain candidate in an election?

I really don't know what indices were used in comparing this present 'regime' with past administrations. Leaving a COMMON factor of Massive Corruption aside, indices which reflect quality of life for an average Nigerian Citizen would show any right thinking person that things only turned out worse - Economy, Security, Foreign Investment, Healthcare,(+deaths from avoidable causes due to increased level of poverty).

What magic should we expect in a second term?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
ikennaf1:

Did you write this kind of poem in 2014/2015? hypocrites

You can insult me all u want but I will continue to speak against this politics of hatred and bitterness that is tearing us apart, you have learnt
nothing if you think that they care abt u!
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by idealogical: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
stanluiz:
Yoruba and tribal politics. Am not surprise of your comment.

The PDP taking away your influential positions, neglecting you and zoning everything to the North is ethnic and tribal politics and you supporting that tribal and ethnic politics is in itself tribal and ethnic politics. Look in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by maestroferddi: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Wfaluse:

Within you, you know you lied with this.Buhari will garner more votes in 2019 than he did in 2015 in the SE and PDP will earn less. It's only logical given the way things are
Your brain appears to be on freeze mode...

Where will Buhari get the votes?

Is it by not marginalizing the Igbos and not branding them 5 percenters?

Is it by fair to them in national appointments?

Is it by not hurriedly branding IPOB terrorists while murderous Fulani herdsmen are yet to get condemnation from government?

Is it by not sending the army to murder many innocent civilians in the name of Operation Python Dance?

My friend the Igbos rarely forget. Our hatred with Buhari is mutual and we are not keen to change the status quo.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by kalu61(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Racoon:

Guess you know how he have taken the APC to the cleaners in all the travails that have come his way?

Meanwhile buzz me when you have answers to the following: Abba Kyari-MTN scandal,Lawal Babachir-PINE scandal, Fashola/Fayemi/Amaechi-gate, Buratai Dubious Dubai assets, NHIS Sec scandal, Mainagate, Baru/NNPC-gate, Obono-Obla WAEC certificate forgery, Budget padding scandal, Buhari O'Level Certificate forgery/ pejury, Lai's MOI #13million scandal & Kemi Adeosun NYSC certificate scandal among the many unprobed corruption of the APC yet the government said it's fighting corruption.

I'm not a zombie and refused to be a zombie. angry
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.