Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP (69393 Views)

Toyin Saraki Appointed As WHO Foundation Ambassador For Global Health / Bukola Saraki Appointed Ambassador-At-Large International Human Right Commission / Breaking: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Sleekfingers: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Many Nigerians brain is under their feet. Can somebody tell me any meaningful thing saraki has for this country.

I have said it several times on this platform. Stop supporting all these bloody politicians. But wool is in many Nigerians ears. Poverty have erased their senses.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by senatordave1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jokerman:

Pablo Escobar and Robin hood were also good to thier society, buh were also corrupt and thieves.....
They catered for the poor unlike your saraki

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Bianda24: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
The man that knows his onion. Don Kwanun
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by pastorcyrus(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
engineerboat:
Senate President, Bukola Saraki has been appointed the national leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP at the party’s NEC meeting on Thursday.

Being the highest office holder in the party at the moment, Saraki will replace his deputy, Senator Ike Ekwerenmadu, who held the position until the defection of Saraki and other top APC members to the PDP.

The arrival of Saraki was heralded by loud ovation as he was led into the venue of the meeting by PDP national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, and other top leaders of the party.

Saraki, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Sokoto State governor Aminu Tambuwal and Benue State governor Samuel Ortom were all present at the meeting.

The NEC meeting attended by the four former members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was in celebration mood as the politicians exchanged banters.

Apart from the former APC chiefs, the meeting hall had key figures in the PDP, including governors, lawmakers and some of the presidential aspirants.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-saraki-appointed-national-leader-pdp-details/
Jezz, oloye the real game changer.
All hail Abubakar bukola saraki
SAI SARAKI
SAI Kwakwanso
SAI tambuwal
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
AceRoyal:
In this game of political chess it seems APC needs to restrategize.
Even if APC wins the presidential election, it's going to be Pyrrhic victory for them.
So far their game plan is very poor, pride and arrogance have clouded their sense of judgement.
This has given PDP a life line and they are really capitalizing on that.
While APC makes so much noise, PDP is making so many underground political moves.
APC in government, PDP in power.

i find something very confusing & interesting,, did it just drop or fall out of ur mind, "PDP is making so many underground political moves" grin how?? from 2015 till 18 how many states have pdp won, upon all the buhari is worst than devil we hear everyday.. pdp had power they could not even reclaim ekiti grin who is fooling who ...u beta wake up to reality
everyone already knew saraki,dino & r-apc where never in APC from the onset,, there decamping did not come as a surprise even to foreign spectators not to talk of nigerians,,
pdp as only one game, its called SYMPATHY WITH US.net

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by israelmao(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Smart guy watches others talk while he strategizes then when others are done talking he dots the is and crosses the ts.Political chessmaster! I doff my hat for you.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Hidohwuh: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
I dey smell Ekweremadu as V.P.

Pls guys, are we in series 1 or 2 cos I can't wait to finish dis movie called NIGERIA POLITICS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by waldigit: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
engineerboat:
Senate President, Bukola Saraki has been appointed the national leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP at the party’s NEC meeting on Thursday.

Being the highest office holder in the party at the moment, Saraki will replace his deputy, Senator Ike Ekwerenmadu, who held the position until the defection of Saraki and other top APC members to the PDP.

The arrival of Saraki was heralded by loud ovation as he was led into the venue of the meeting by PDP national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, and other top leaders of the party.

Saraki, Rabiu Kwankwaso, Sokoto State governor Aminu Tambuwal and Benue State governor Samuel Ortom were all present at the meeting.

The NEC meeting attended by the four former members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was in celebration mood as the politicians exchanged banters.

Apart from the former APC chiefs, the meeting hall had key figures in the PDP, including governors, lawmakers and some of the presidential aspirants.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-saraki-appointed-national-leader-pdp-details/
Party of locust and cankerworms. I �

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Sleekfingers: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kingosytex:
Saraki is well able and capable, he has the brain, well educated, crafty and above all a slow poison. he does not make much noise like the Apc leader oshomoTHIEF

Many Nigerians brain is under their feet. Can somebody tell me any meaningful thing saraki has for this country.

I have said it several times on this platform. Stop supporting all these bloody politicians. But wool is in many Nigerians ears. Poverty have erased their senses.

I don talk my own o

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by senatordave1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
CSTR1005:
Uche secondus is good.

If only APC had gotten ogbonnaya onu as their chairman to respond to the political chess PDP is playing with calm and tact.

Anyway, saraki is a don. He is corrupt but he is brilliant as fucck.

Nigeria's own Machiavelli. Take away his corruption and this guy could make a good president.

His IQ is top notch.and unrivalled.
I beg to differ.stop overrating people over little things.secondus is nowhere near adams.what good can come out of a wike stooge? Can secondus deliver rivers without wike because adams owns edo? Secondus will always be second to adams

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Tareq1105: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Racoon:
The smartest politcian to ever grace the Nigerian political turf.Saraki is really the Don Kluminati!

Your thoughts, until he form his own political party and nurture it to win national elections.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Jokerman(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sleekfingers:

I don talk my own o

What meaningful thing does Buhari and Tinubu have for this Nation??

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by waldigit: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
krendo:

Another backward comment coming from a confirmed fascist

Which court of law convicted Saraki as a thief?

Even after he disgraced you lot at the Supreme Court I can’t believe any sane person can still make this claim!

Very ridiculous !
Yeah you must be right else America would have known. Infact he is St Saraki.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by aorseer: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2018

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by maestroferddi: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
mrvitalis:
Pdp played it cards too early

Naturally 70% of Nigeria politicians are not smart

Pdp can't win kwara by 200k votes

Same with benue

Pdp has not really made progress except in Kano and kwara but buhari owns this places

Apc is silently chasing 30% to 40% in South and south east and I think with money and connection they would and if they do it's game over

South south and south east leaders are not united in pdp the way they were in 2015
When you wake from your malaria-induced fantasy/dream you will face stark reality that Buhari will be extremely lucky to get 5 percent of total votes cast in the South East.

You might have no idea of the hatred Igbos harbour for Buhari and APC. Go to some places in Aba and talk about Buhari and let's see whether you will come back in one piece.

You better stick to what you know, dude...

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by senatordave1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Printerscanner:

What do you now call Tinubu the Jagaban? An Osun State indigene that is in control of Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti? Even the new caretaker chairman of APC in Kwara Hon. Bashir Bolarinwa was Chairman of Lagos Mainland Local Government and Tinubu's boy. Saraki controls only Kwara, even Kogi that was formerly Kwara, Saraki does not have a little influence except on Dino Melaye who got into position using Buhari's name.
Tinubu and buhari control a whole geopolitical zone,something no pdp person or saraki can boast of.from what you said,buhari and tinubu have footholds in kwara while saraki cant dare go near lagos or katsina except that his wife is from lagos.saraki is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Temptee101(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
The kind of aura oozing out from this man's body sends shivers down the spine of APC rodents. Very intelligent and articulate, this man's political sagacity and profoundness should be offered as a course for political science students

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Amumaigwe: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
mrvitalis:
Pdp played it cards too early

Naturally 70% of Nigeria politicians are not smart

Pdp can't win kwara by 200k votes

Same with benue

Pdp has not really made progress except in Kano and kwara but buhari owns this places

Apc is silently chasing 30% to 40% in South and south east and I think with money and connection they would and if they do it's game over

South south and south east leaders are not united in pdp the way they were in 2015

Point of correction: APC has no place nor grounds in SS/SE. All other assertions you made might be true, but we care less.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Krypt0s:
Power belongs to the people but the people are being cheated, played and preyed upon by same politicians. We have become princes and princesses leaving like slaves in our kingdom, most of us have even turned bigots, some have became enemies with friends and families for these politicians who sees themselves as elite and ruling class.
Ethnic, religious and selfishness has killed us.
I pity us.

Did you write this kind of poem in 2014/2015? hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by senatordave1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Next year polls wil make or mar nigeria.a pdp win will take nigeria back to pre 2015 and worse.but a buhari win will change things forever.a lot of evil politicians will be destroyed,a new crop of sane politicians will emerge.the coming of apc really brought fresh politicians and opened the political space.it made politics less risky.
Saraki's new titular post will relegate wike and others and ripples will soon emerge

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Kingosytex(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sleekfingers:

I don talk my own o
you are the biggest fool for being senseless. only a directionless idiot like u will support this directionless administration but am not surprised cos "like begat like" this is the effect of the state of poverty that buhari ur "god" put you into. i pray that you remain senseless just like fraudhari ur "god" onye ara!!! quote me again let me teach u a lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by CSTR1005: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
senatordave1:

I beg to differ.stop overrating people over little things.secondus is nowhere near adams.what good can come out of a wike stooge? Can secondus deliver rivers without wike because adams owns edo? Secondus will always be second to adams
Given the way both men have behaved in their respective parties, I beg to differ.
Secondus is a unifer, oshiomhole is controversial.

Oshiomhole just like wike were governors of their respective states.
You don't expect secondus to wield as much intrinsic influence.
In fact, the biggest players in Nigeria's politics were former office holders, and they built their influence from that.

Secondus as a JJC is doing much better than oshiomhole.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Sleekfingers: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jokerman:

What meaningful thing does Buhari and Tinubu have for this Nation??

Of course nothing. That's my point. I mean all of them. Buhari, obasanjo, gej, tinubu, atiku, ekeremadu etc.

They are all bloody liars

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by bestviewer: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Is Saraki more corrupt than your hero Tinubu? Hypocrites everywhere.

midolian:

Many of our youths from the other side are so loyal to corruption that they celebrate it openly..

2019 will surely be a rough year for y'all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by resurgent2019: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sleekfingers:

What about Buhari? What does he have for the country? I am listening.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Olanireti:
Saraki sure knows how to play the game called politics. Tinubu go dey pee for body now
I tell you my brother!
He's just using each of the political parties as ladders to climb higher in the political space.
His target is 2023, he knows 2019 is not feasible for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Sleekfingers: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kingosytex:

you are the biggest fool for being senseless. only a directionless idiot like u will support this directionless administration but am not surprised cos "like begat like" this is the effect of the state of poverty that buhari ur "god" put you into. i pray that you remain senseless just like fraudhari ur "god" onye ara!!! quote me again let me teach u a lesson

slowpoke. I am not supporting any bloody politician. Even buhari. These country is in a big mess right now.

Stupid mofo. Lacking comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Saladin25(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jerrypolo:

What I find repulsive about you corruption pontificating lot is, after failing in proselytizing these same group, you conveniently tag them corrupt.
Mr. I have always detest corrupt politicians, the only politician I care about is Muhammadu Buhari others can go and chop grass. Buhari till 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by resurgent2019: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
senatordave1:
Next year polls wil make or mar nigeria.a pdp win will take nigeria back to pre 2015 and worse.but a buhari win will change things forever.a lot of evil politicians will be destroyed,a new crop of sane politicians will emerge.the coming of apc really brought fresh politicians and opened the political space.it made politics less risky.
Saraki's new titular post will relegate wike and others and ripples will soon emerge

You mean after the poverty that has been imposed on Nigerians in this 1st term, Buhari’s 2nd term will witness a robust economy?

Please explain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by resurgent2019: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Saladin25:

Mr. I have always detest corrupt politicians, the only politician I care about is Muhammadu Buhari others can go and chop grass. Buhari till 2023.

Please can you explain why there is so much poverty inspite of this much vaunted anti corruption fight? I thought we were supposed to witness economic boom to due saved revenue and block leakages in our ministries and parastatals? Why are Nigerians suffering?

Please explain.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Jerrypolo(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Saladin25:

Tell me about Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by mrvitalis(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Point of correction: APC has no place nor grounds in SS/SE. All other assertions you made might be true, but we care less.
A former governor in OR governors in 7 states out of the 11 ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) / Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.