Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP (69394 Views)

Toyin Saraki Appointed As WHO Foundation Ambassador For Global Health / Bukola Saraki Appointed Ambassador-At-Large International Human Right Commission / Breaking: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Sirjamo: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
The honeymoon will be over when they get the beating of their lives in Osun next month

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by mrvitalis(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Pdp played it cards too early

Naturally 70% of Nigeria politicians are not smart

Pdp can't win kwara by 200k votes

Same with benue

Pdp has not really made progress except in Kano and kwara but buhari owns this places

Apc is silently chasing 30% to 40% in South and south east and I think with money and connection they would and if they do it's game over

South south and south east leaders are not united in pdp the way they were in 2015

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Butterflyle0: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
A known Thief as a national party leader. That says it all for PDP.

My own concern is that Atiku would be gathering his things now because he will port again soon grin

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by TimFisher2: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Esseite:

An average SE person is for justice and equality, quote it anywhere.
you even have time to quote an idiat!
they are looking for a means to call it Igbo party
we all know their gimmicks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My own concern is that Atiku would be gathering his things now because he will port again soon grin

Another backward comment coming from a confirmed fascist

Which court of law convicted Saraki as a thief?

Even after he disgraced you lot at the Supreme Court I can’t believe any sane person can still make this claim!

Very ridiculous !

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by ofeco: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
it will be difficult for someone to advance Politically in APC with out bowing to the two owners of the party but PDP is a political party that is owned by all.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by ofeco: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
it will be difficult for someone to advance Politically in APC with out bowing to the two owners of the party but PDP is a political party that is owned by all. PDP gives it's members some level of freedom. that is my candid observation though. Corruption cuts across party be it PDP, APC, UPP etc.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
My only regret with this move is that this may be an indication that Saraki will not run for President

It appears Saraki wants to play the role of a Kingmaker

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
krendo:
My only regret with this move is that this may be an indication that Saraki will not run for President

It appears Saraki wants to play the role of a Kingmaker
U are the only person seeing the true picture.
I have never believed Saraki will run for presidency. That slot has been zoned to the core north.
He might want to retain the Senate president but I doubt if he will run for Senate. He may take his time and run for presidency when the slot is zoned in his area.
And I'm sure he will be supported if pdp wins this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Blessed200016: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
So people still believe APC go vacant Presidency soon.

Okay ooooo I dey observe...... Like as if them be mumu abi

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by shigo20(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Krypt0s:
Power belongs to the people but the people are being cheated, played and preyed upon by same politicians. We have become princes and princesses leaving like slaves in our kingdom, most of us have even turned bigots, some have became enemies with friends and families for these politicians who sees themselves as elite and ruling class.
Ethnic, religious and selfishness has killed us.
I pity us.
this is exactly what am thinking. they ve been telling us we the leaders of tomorrow since God's know when yet they refuse to relinquish power and some idiot will come here been forming supporter of a political party which what they benefit from them is some small thousand naira.how many of their children ve u seen rant online and publicly declare there affection to them yet we that are been preyed upon come here and fight ourselves over this stupid people. just tired of this country.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Jokerman(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Saraki and Tinubu, who is the greater thief??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Butterflyle0: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jokerman:

Saraki and Tinubu, who is the greater thief??

Ask lagosians and kwarans that question and be told who is.

Tinubu left Lagos better than he met it. Saraki left kwara worse then he met it.

Go figure

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by maestroferddi: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Fine, he is not contesting the presidency.

APC how market?
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by dafemnet: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Doa
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by nairavsdollars(f): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
The real National Leader. Tinubu's own is F...
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin Anything to boot out hunger and killings in the land. But this country needs restructuring.
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Firefire(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
APC finally dead!

Kai Barber!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by bluecircle470: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
I knew it! Finally ATIKU has been buried

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by maestroferddi: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Daviddson:
This is not how things are done - when you make people to jump too many steps, they don't value it and don't seem to know the responsibility that comes with the quick succession of promotion. Someone defects to your party on a Monday and by Wednesday he's already the party leader - whatever that useless title mean. Tinubu bears same but he virtually has no power to wield.
May I need to remind you that Tinubu is no Senate President.

Saraki is the most powerful politician in the country today possibly with the exception of Buhari's incumbency.

Go figure...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Aystarz: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Racoon:
The smartest politcian to ever grace the Nigerian political turf.Saraki is really the Don Kluminati!

Smartest? I'd say the Most Cunning.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Esseite:
They say PDP is regional party, but here is a north/SW man holding National leader and possibly a SW for VP.

-PDP is for a united country.. we have never been this divided to the extent ghana is closing our shops and twitter ghana has not been razed down.

-Southafricans are killing us and the president is aloof.

-Herdsmen are killing citizens and its now a norm.

-Sars are killing and harrassing citizens and not a single protest.
Saraki is not a Yoruba man from the southwest, he is from the north central

South Africans have been killing Nigerians aloof since the days of Jonathan

Tribal militia now all tagged as Fulani herdsman by the biased media have also been killing since the days of Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by udemzyudex(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Buharisef:
Now Now

LOL.. You dey surprise?
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by Kennydoc(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
idealogical:
Poor Ekwerenmadu/SE got shoved to the side again. When it's all said and done, I see the SE ending up with nothing as usual.

They are celebrating and applauding, but their own region, brother and son of the soil just lost a valuable position.

Oga, you have no point. Under Jonathan, who was the highest ranking SE person in PDP? Yet the Igbos were supporting the party. To us, it isn't about position really. It's about being carried along. That s why most Igbos don't care about presidency, cos even the regions that have had it the most cannot match up the South East in all indices of development.
Ekweremadu cannot remain the leader when the Senate President is in PDP now. It has nothing to do with being Igbo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by olusola200: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Same rank with jagaban of Africa

Let's see how the game play

Any which way law of diminishing return must set in for sararki

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by kaykaymcb(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Welcome development!!

My logo designs are the best!....Click the link in signature for proof
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by orthoman: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
don pablo nice play
Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by bluecircle470: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tomorrow's newspapers headlines: GAME OVER FOR ATIKU!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP by IamAirforce1: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
Saraki is a genius

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) / Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.