Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Push Ups- A Great Ingredient To Building A Better Upper Body Part - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Push Ups- A Great Ingredient To Building A Better Upper Body Part (544 Views)

How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push-ups. / What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) / Any Experience With A Baby With Upper Limb Injury During Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Push Ups- A Great Ingredient To Building A Better Upper Body Part by thanki410(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
I had a friend who got challenged seeing a guy at a bar who was well ripped and had this great upper body . Big chest , broad shoulders , thick arms and among st other catchy body parts . My friend could not hide his amazement , He whispered his admiration to my ears. He told me about how challenged he was seeing this very disciplined builder. Days after , He called me asking about what basic exercise was best to start with , in building a good physique from home. I told him about the PUSH-UP among-st a few exercises.
Days went by and I did not hear from him , only to discover he fell ill from the soreness of heavy push ups his body underwent. He vowed never to do the fitness training again. what made this so? Certain errors we are to discuss here .

HOW TO WORK-OUT THE BODY USING PUSH-UPS FOR STARTERS

BEGINNING GRADUALLY : Muscles are not grown in a day. I have watched starters who would carry out four awful PUSH UPs and then turn to look at their chests and upper body to confirm if the immediate body thickness they feel is producing bigger muscles just immediately .
Some beginners start doing push ups in hundreds during the first day of trial and definitely would find it difficult raising their hands the day after . Sadly, push-ups are not instant work out magic so, it is wrong to expect results immediately.
Start your press ups gradually , maintaining a coordination in your shape and hand balance lest you literally disfigure your shape in no short time as your body gets used to it. Begin doing comfortable push ups (There are different push ups with their body functions) , with ``comfortable`` , i do not mean doing two push ups and rolling on the floor feeling tired.
For my students , I tell them , ``start doing twenty to fifteen a day``. Not at a goal but randomly. As your body fits into the act , increase your pushes and style.

FOOD INTAKE ; For beginners , note that at the first week into fitness training , there is notably this hunger for food at intervals. If you must work out , you must eat as well. It is wrong to exercise your body and not feed the body responsively. If you want a good result , pay close attention to your food and your eating habit. We don`t want our muscles looking forced out , bony and rough. Great muscular men take measurable amount of a balanced diet to help boost their body and help them stay healthy. Follow their path too.
https://thebodyfitnessblog..com/

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Deadly Effects Of Having Too Much Sex (for Men) / Health Benefits Of Milk / Lessons To Learn From The Enola Experience In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.