Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus (87508 Views)

Romelu Lukaku Adds 3 New Mercedes To His Car Collections In 3 Months / Samuel Eto'o's Multi-million Dollar Car Collections / See Jose Mourinho’s Amazing Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by FavourB123(m): 2:16am On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin
Abjay97:
Will he drive all of them at once??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by FavourB123(m): 2:17am On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin
After playing for Juventus ni..
Opinionated:
When will he buy an Innoson?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by naturefellow(m): 2:27am On Aug 03, 2018
franchasng:
His garage is not complete; no G-wagon, no maybach, no escalade, no Lexus.
you think say na Oga Dino Melaye?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by naturefellow(m): 2:28am On Aug 03, 2018
If I can have just that S8... Only the Audi S8 kiss

BTW, is autojosh and automotive1 same person...?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by delors(m): 3:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Automotive1:

Before Cristiano Ronaldo joined Juventus for a transfer fee of 112 million euros(N46.8b),his career has seen him conquer Europe with Manchester United and Real Madrid ,in addition to winning the Ballon d'Or award five times.

With a new club and a new home, the £500,000-a-week a player had no choice than to tow his multi-million pound fleet of supercars into Turin.

His passion for cars has seen him splash millions on car collections that includes 2 bugatti's, Porsches,Range rovers, Mercedes Benz, Rolls Royces and Bentleys to mention a few.

While there’s no way of telling exactly how many cars Cristiano Ronaldo owns ,the cars below are some of the owns had he had shared on his Instagram account with his millions of followers around the world.

olls-Royce Ghost £241k (N113m)

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 £345,328 (N162m)

Porsche Carrera S £87,335 (N41m)

Chevrolet Camaro SS £35k (N16.4m)

Ferrari F12 £240k (N113m)

Bentley GT Speed  £140k (N66m)

Personalised CR7 Bugatti Chiron £2.5m (N1.2b)

Bugatti Veyron £1.7m (N798m)

Audi S8 £82k (N38.5m)

2 Mercedes S65 AMG Coupe £180k (N84.4m/car

Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE 63S  £105k (N49m)

McLaren MP4-12C £168.5k (N79m)

Range Rover Sport SVR £100k (N47m)

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/see-cristiano-ronaldos-amazing-car-collections-that-will-be-flown-to-juventus/

Fake news! Some of those cars are his old cars and he has sold or returned to dealers...make una relax na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by dxpecial(m): 3:42am On Aug 03, 2018
cytell56:

This guy na car dealer nah, no be footballer
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by dxpecial(m): 3:43am On Aug 03, 2018
cytell56:

why must u quote all the post because of 2 line of words
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Teeboi56: 3:44am On Aug 03, 2018
It is Ronaldo time to shine
My time we soon come

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by gabpaul: 4:39am On Aug 03, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
which type of skill ?
Graphics design

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by moshino(m): 4:43am On Aug 03, 2018
spyroet:
hmm cool, oluwa bless me too

oluwa already blessed you, you are alive and healthy, the rest is up to you. Or do you want oluwa to come and work hard for you also. unless you want oluwa to take back the life and health he already gave you.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by thunderbabs: 5:42am On Aug 03, 2018
udoka55555:
he deserves it...he is hard working

Come and see abokiz breaking rocks with digger and u will know riches is not by hard work undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Benosky011(m): 5:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Me notice say despite all his money, CR7 does not use personalized plate number.
How come this crazy about personalized plate numbers by the entertainers here in Nigeria.

A Nigerian player in Spain, for instance may not be using personalized plate number, but once he comes into Naija, he'll start using it ASAP.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by mechanics(m): 5:52am On Aug 03, 2018
He should take it easy o, so that some politicians won't steal our monies to buy those cars.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by ossyjxmmi07(m): 5:58am On Aug 03, 2018
chimatruth:
Waste of money
Na poverty De worry u......so if dem dash u no go collect abi...
Pple go just De form wetin dem no be

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by spyroet(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2018
moshino:

oluwa already blessed you, you are alive and healthy, the rest is up to you. Or do you want oluwa to come and work hard for you also. unless you want oluwa to take back the life and health he already gave you.
u kinda make a point but we also needs God to bless us with wisdom and understanding dat the only natural way my bro

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by spyroet(m): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2018
jamp:
Some people wish they were those dogs
sombody like u abi

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by mywells: 6:49am On Aug 03, 2018
No Mansory touch any of those car.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by glorex(m): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2018
CHAI!! NA GOD SAVE THAT GUY OH
Solomonudofia:
Wow.... Money good oooo

HAHAHAHA...

Watch The shocking Moment a Reptile Handler Was Attacked By a Crocodile After Putting His Arm Inside The Beast’s Mouth (Video)

https://www.clintgist.com/watch-shocking-moment-reptile-handler-attacked-crocodile-putting-arm-inside-beasts-mouth-video/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Dolapoajanaku: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2018
I want all this in life God provides for my husltie

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by IsraelSongz: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2018
cytell56:

Typical dead brain.
So You must quote the entire post just to type a few nonsense words.
At the end, Your comment was pointless.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2018
spyroet:
hmm cool, oluwa bless me too
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by cytell56: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2018
IsraelSongz:

Typical dead brain.

So You must quote the entire post just to type a few nonsense words.

At the end, Your comment was pointless.

Look at this Shithole!! Solo Makinde, I no know wetin concern me with you, oode e!!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by dannyoungstick(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2018
heee see another one ooo
Chileads:
I'm a fan of CR7 but for me this is a waste of money. I can't have more than 10 cars at the same time, even if i have the money.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by dannyoungstick(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2018
hahahhahahaa grin grin grin grin grin grin
jamp:
Some people wish they were those dogs

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by dannyoungstick(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2018
Have you find time to search about him. Cristiano ronaldo is a great philanthropist.
Blackfyre:

What comes to my mind is, don't they feel a bit guilty and awkward acquiring all that rather than investing in things that will create jobs, which in turn put income in peoples pocket.

I find it terribly off having that level of wealth and all you do is acquire material things.

But it's his money anyway. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by litetias(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2018
Marvyx:
No one can amass this kind of wealth in life without partnership with a spirit consciously or unconsciously. Believe it or not, it's the truth.
You know if you know

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Emmymarvel(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2018
Marvyx:
No one can amass this kind of wealth in life without partnership with a spirit consciously or unconsciously. Believe it or not, it's the truth.
You just sounded like a Nigerian.....Always religious about everything
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by okrikaboi: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2018
Abjay97:
mumu, ode, agbaya, cow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Eqbumb(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Aldebaran:
If you are reading this and you want that kind of luxuries....

Then forget EDUCATION and Learn a SKILL.... grin

Except you plan to be a PoliTHIEFcian cheesy grin
this is one of the truest statement I've ever come across on nl

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by stoic6ix: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2018
Abjay97:

Ibere ofo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2018
okrikaboi:

mumu, ode, agbaya, cow
what kinda Alien language is this?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2018
moshino:

I wonder oo! they expect oluwa to do everything for them including find the a job and fill in the Applications for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement / 2013 Glo-CAF Awards / Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.