Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) (29671 Views)

Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by opalu: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abjay97:
Though i dont support Buhari or APC, i think he's tried a bit in our railways most especially. The Abuja Metro.. but the most painful part is that the railway system we are trying to revive is outdated and achaic in world standard. We need bullet speed trains, where someone can be living in Port Harcourt and working in Enugu

I won't enter that bullet train in Nigeria at least for now.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Previous government led the path of revitalizing railway system and others in the like of Amaechi follow.This is what Amaechi himself can't deny.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by munas: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abjay97:
Though i dont support Buhari or APC, i think he's tried a bit in our railways most especially. The Abuja Metro.. but the most painful part is that the railway system we are trying to revive is outdated and achaic in world standard. We need bullet speed trains, where someone can be living in Port Harcourt and working in Enugu

Yes he is trying to revive the railway and for your information,the railway he is reviving is not outdated.
Its standard guage and thats what its used all over the world.

If India, a country that builds its own coaches and engines with an advanced rail system is using them,then its very much okay.We are getting 200km to 250km per hour for Kaduna-Abuja rail and its not bad for diesel train.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by cytell56: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abjay97:

How did he try? Was he the one that started the project? Even Amaechi himself confirmed that Jonathan did an 85% completion while they did the 15%

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
ameachi has no party to defect to .
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
[s]
4601CE:
You won’t see dem on this thread
Johnny and co tongue
Modified

IsaAbubakar
Bedspread
Firefire
Johnnyvid
Johnnyessense
and other members of Nairaland association of enemy of progress and wailers(NAEPAW)
Somebody help me wake them to come see another railway project o
cheesy cheesy
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
4601CE:
This is cool
Sai baba till 2023
lol

May you not sell your future and that of your children's children over a railway project

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by computer0810(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yusuf54:
Ambode,Yemi Osinbanjo,Fashola,Aregbesola,Amosun,Fayemi,Abike Dabiri are all Products of THE GREAT JAGABAN,TINUBU..pls Name 5 Great Politicians that Either SARAKI,KWANKWASO OR ATIKU HAS EVER PRODUCED ? TINUBU THE REAL HEADMASTER OF POLITICS...ASK OBASANJO ABOUT TINUBU,HE WILL TELL U MORE
maybe in years to come in d land of Biafra.....

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
[s]
Leonbonapart:
lol

May you not sell your future and that of your children's children over a railway project
[/s]
Is it your future?
Is it your children’s children?
E concern you?

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
If not for Ambode my friend

There's no reason to look at that minister with deflated stomach

If he doesn't build railway tracks, his he supposed to be building bodies?

Rubbish people on fp.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by pradoic(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
pppplllllleeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

click on this link and type youngzubi please vote him for the Literature award https://www.nairaland.com/4652535/nomination-thread-august-5k-award
thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by bedspread: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
4601CE:
You won’t see dem on this thread
Johnny and co tongue
Modified

IsaAbubakar
Bedspread
Firefire
Johnnyvid
Johnnyessense
and other members of Nairaland association of enemy of progress and wailers(NAEPAW)
Somebody help me wake them to come see another railway project o
cheesy cheesy
My Brother why Display This kind of APC stuff in public!!
I was about Congratulating the Transport when I saw it was Just a Mere Visit from a politician !!
Just a Visit and u shouting as if a Project is Being displayed
An dissatisfied and Disappointed!!
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
[s]
bedspread:
My Brother why Display This kind of APC stuff in public!!
I was about Congratulating the Transport when I saw it was Just a Mere Visit from a politician !!
Just a Visit and u shouting as if a Project is Being displayed
An dissatisfied and Disappointed!!
[/s]Negative comment as expected!
You never disappoint.
Kindly state where I mentioned APC in my post thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by bedspread: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
4601CE:
[s][/s]Negative comment as expected!
You never disappoint.
Kindly state where I mentioned APC in my post thanks
What do u mean dt I won't see them on this Thread??

We don't need to be Enemies!!
The fact that we are on Different sides of the coins does not mean we should be Enemies...

I believe our Major Goal should be that our Country is Moved from mediocre Status to An Envy of Other Nations
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by xpresseeve: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
FitnesScientist:
You start crawling before your start walking, then running. Even USA does NOT have bullet trains (yep, check it on Google).

The comparison with the US is baseless.

Public transportation in the entire US (save some very few states) is WACK.

The rail is almost non existent.

The US should definitely not be our model for building inter-connectivity as regards railways. We should be looking at Germany, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore and of course China.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
EponOjuku:

You need academic renovation.

As in ehn. He's confused
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by dlaw70(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abjay97:
and how many of d rail way has he put up in ss and se? Abi ss and se no be part of Nigeria? Keep deceiving urselves
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Aguata1stson(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
why can't we do this once and for all. I mean I it is just one bullet train we could afford, we do that instead of hyping old locomotives which we will have to start replacing all over again in next 15 years
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by waittegen: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Somebody will just go off point like a train that derailed in Kano.

Let's learn to stay on a given topic or subject.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by FitnesScientist: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
xpresseeve:

The comparison with the US is baseless.

Public transportation in the entire US (save some very few states) is WACK.

The rail is almost non existent.

The US should definitely not be our model for building inter-connectivity as regards railways. We should be looking at Germany, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore and of course China.

And you think they just jumped from zero trains to bullet trains?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
My people. Is Contain bridge really coming down for this rail line?
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Felixv: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abjay97:

I don't know which countries you have visited but 'many advance' countries DO NOT have bullet trains -US,CANADA,UK --THEY DO NOT HAVE.

We need to walk before we run ---let's just get started at a honest pace then eventually when we have the right skill set we would step-up (our universities need to start producing good engineers)..

look at a country like Thailand ---there is no bullet train there, yet the country attracts millions of tourists every year.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by xpresseeve: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
FitnesScientist:

And you think they just jumped from zero trains to bullet trains?

You don't have to follow their path step by step.
Examples abound where countries decided to make giant strides in chosen sectors because they were in a hurry to develop.

You may wish to know that the revolution in the Telecoms industry puts Nigeria at par with many developed countries.
Our GSM technology I understand is as good as any other country and ebven better than some countries.

We could start by objectively identifying the route the national route that has the greatest traffic and passes through many cities and do a multi coach Bullet train. Lagos to Calabar through many major towns comes to mind and Lagos to Kano too.

By the way, Dubai has a very contemporary Metro system. They never had locomotives and now they are considering a bullet train that will link all the emirates.

Bros, we deserve better and its starts with our thinking; 'WE CAN'!.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by Abuloma80(f): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
FitnesScientist:
You start crawling before your start walking, then running. Even USA does NOT have bullet trains (yep, check it on Google).

God bless you my brother. The guy is trying to run faster than his shadow. Can you imagine him recommending Bullet Train to Nigeria. I.e from our Locomotive to Bullet Train!! That's an impossible jump.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by FitnesScientist: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
It is possible, we just need a working Locomotive train network first, then we can move to Bullet trains.

Abuloma80:

God bless you my brother. The guy is trying to run faster than his shadow. Can you imagine him recommending Bullet Train to Nigeria. I.e from our Locomotive to Bullet Train!! That's an impossible jump.
Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by qleap2all(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
I think Nigerians can now see who is working. Our Honourable Defectors or The Hard working #APCians!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) by idealogical: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatal Accident At Ijebu Ode Claims More Than 50 Lives / 2019 Elections: Oby Ezekwesili Seeks Public Support; Releases Bank Details / Buhari Wasn’t Aware Of Onnoghen’s Trial Until Saturday, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.