Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho (11016 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Leicester City’s Kelechi Iheanacho hopes to hold on to his scoring form after his previous two pre-season games.

On Wednesday, the striker scored to give his side the lead against Valencia before Daniel Parejo’s response ensured the game ended 1-1.

The effort against the Spanish side was the 21-year-old's second in as many games since returning from holiday, having participated at the World Cup with Nigeria.

And the former Manchester City marksman is hoping to enter the 2018-19 campaign firing on all cylinders.

“Of course, I would love to keep it [goalscoring] going, it’s been a good pre-season for us so I’d love to keep the form and keep scoring goals,” Iheanacho told club website.

On Saturday, Leicester cap off their pre-season preparation with a trip to Stade Pierre-Mauroy to take on Lille; a game the 21-year-old is anticipating.

“I think it’s going to be a good game but we need to keep working hard and make sure we get the goals.”

Claude Puel’s side tackle Manchester United for their 2018-19 English Premier League opener at Old Trafford on August 11.

Despite a not-to-good performance at the just concluded FIFA World Cup in Russia, Iheanacho is quite hopeful on gathering his form as the 2018/2019 season kicks off in few weeks time.

https://lailasnews.com/i-want-to-continue-scoring-goals-kelechi-iheanacho/

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by Blakjewelry(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
you better do or na China you go see yourself soon...
btw the way China keep throwing out money and buying players very soon na Chinese league people go dey watch o

21 Likes

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by Abuchi911: 3:10am On Aug 03, 2018
Keep your Big man character at home whenever u enter pitch! Then see yourself scoring again

12 Likes

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2018
So who's holding your legs?

Village people?

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2018
Let us see that on the field of play Nacho!
All the best boy!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by kstyle2(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Wish you well boy. Continue to excel

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by andymofia(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2018
continue scoring which goals? With no attempt on goal at the world cup.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by BruncleZuma: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2018
So score...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by Tracypacy(f): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Cash machines only pays N10,000 and you get charged for multiple transactions. The level of open fraud in this country is alarming.
I pay account maintenance charges, VAT, Stamp duty charges, transaction charges. Smh. Fraud. Open fraud everywhere, but hey, it’s allowed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by sureteeboy(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Every striker wants to keep scoring goals as well. He should fight hard to displace Vardy from that team, or at least, secure a starting shirt alongside him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by ictjobber: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Then work harder

see my signature
Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by Ppresh2017(f): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Iheanacho will likely make history this season

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by asawanathegreat(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Young star

1 Like

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by EweduAfonja(f): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2018
see this wacky player
Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by atesunate16(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2018
Nice

Learn how to make #2,000-#5,000 daily in data resale business for FREE
Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by emp1995(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2018
ode oshi
nah im u no score for world cup mumu playee
Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by Opinionated: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2018
Before nko?

See Kelechi's best performance for Leicester so far.
Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by KCnaira(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2018
Good for him
Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by EmekaBlue(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Train better and I wish u goodluck
Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by dazzlingd(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Same way you scored many goals at the world cup
Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by dazzlingd(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Tracypacy:
Cash machines only pays N10,000 and you get charged for multiple transactions. The level of open fraud in this country is alarming.
I pay account maintenance charges, VAT, Stamp duty charges, transaction charges. Smh. Fraud. Open fraud everywhere, but hey, it’s allowed

The world is going cashless and you are still speaking of atm withdrawal. It's only in this part of the world you see people carrying so much cash around.

Who you be for US to withdraw 10000 dollars on ATM machine.

I hardly carry cash around and I still carry out my transactions...last night I bought chicken suya and I did transfer to the aboki man. Welcome to the new world and Nigeria will get there too someday where cash would be hardly needed.

Money is expensive to maintain, printing new notes, destroying old ones, heavy withdrawal on ATM machines reduces their life spans and increases cost of maintenance.
My dear think future wise. Cashless is the way forward.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by IbrahimDamola: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2018
Walahi this guy na otu!
Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by raph101(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2018
have u been scoring b4... nonsense.

comman be telling us rubbish.
Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2018
Blakjewelry:
you better do or na China you go see yourself soon...
btw the way China keep throwing out money and buying players very soon na Chinese league people go dey watch o

More than 1.5 billion people are already watching the Chinese league.

It's the biggest league in the world, like it or not.

That's why there's so much money there.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by nonix22(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2018
What stopped him from scoring in Russia 2018
Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by Rexnegro(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2018
what does this man thinks he's ? a boy still full of energy? your bench na u alone go lie on it
Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by Lagbaja01(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Pesin wey dey do guy man on the pitch during world...Even the two GOATs gave out their very best...yeye overhyped "super chicken striker." This guy needs humility if at all he really wanna step up his game..good luck to him.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by Aystarz: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2018
Tracypacy:

Plagiarized tweet of one Dr. Dipo up on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by dermmy(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Who chained ur legs?
Re: I Want To Continue Scoring Goals - Kelechi Iheanacho by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Then limit the way you score sperms into white prostitutes vagina .......

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa / Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 / Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.