Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) (4421 Views)

PDP Links Supreme Court Fire Outbreak To Atiku, Obi’s Appeals / See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by praizblog: 5:43am On Aug 03, 2018
According to PDP page:

"President Muhammadu Buhari Is fighting corruption while Aisha Muhammadu Buhari is Building House Of 1.45billion Naira in jimeta yola adamawa,state.”

Can this be true

Gist From Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/pdp-links-property-worth-n1-45billion-to-aisha-buhari-photos/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by praizblog: 5:43am On Aug 03, 2018
wink
Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by iskuburi407: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2018
Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by ehinmowo: 6:05am On Aug 03, 2018
PDP may be a propagandist. Bt remind me how APC came to be again. Through propaganda of course.

I always knew it's an aberration for a professor of law to be assisting someone whose qualification is in doubt. And we are reaping the product of illiteracy now.

Damped economy, nepotism, disregard for rule of law, corruption, poverty (now highest in d world), lies, massacres and general insecurity. D APC govt has taken this country 20 years backward.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by wj26584(m): 6:09am On Aug 03, 2018
Hope this news is verified?
Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:12am On Aug 03, 2018
The house get yatch inside?

I can't see 1.45Billion value in that common building as a construction project manager

PDP on the loose through the media but they will surely fail if the gathering is not to favour the masses

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by chomchom1(f): 6:14am On Aug 03, 2018
Tomorrow they will say they saint undecided.. They don't have money to buy form.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by chomchom1(f): 6:14am On Aug 03, 2018
greatiyk4u:

I can't see 1.45Billion value in that common building as a construction project manager

PDP on the loose through the media but they will surely fail if the gathering is not to favour the masses

Keep on deceiving uaself

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by spafu(m): 6:15am On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmmm!
Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:33am On Aug 03, 2018
Lest be truthful 1.45bn that's all for a first lady then Nigeria has improved

3 Likes

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by Chicagoesontop: 6:36am On Aug 03, 2018
I Love PDP but i don't see how this uncompleted building is up to that amount !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by proeast(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2018
Buhari's government is the second most corrupt in history after Abacha's and by the time they leave in 2019 the kind of looting that would be uncovered will shock the world, that's why buhari is stylishly trying to cause crises so that the military will take over rather than another democratic regime that would expose him. Despite the humongous corruption that is ongoing at the moment yet you will see people of low IQ saying that buhari is fighting corruption when looting of unprecedented proportions is currently going on in aso Rock shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by okosodo: 6:41am On Aug 03, 2018
If na patience get am now all terrorist hair go stand one one

3 Likes

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by proeast(m): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
I Love PDP but i don't see how this uncompleted building is up to that amount !
Just negodu, it is people like this poster that is the reason why this country has become a sh!thole. "You don't think this building is up to that amount" Is it not an estimate? Even if it is not exactly up to the figure quoted, does it exonerate the fact that the same person claiming to be fighting corruption is the one aiding and supporting corruption and allowing his cabinet and family members to be looting Nigeria dry. Buhari is very corrupt and wicked!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by FarahAideed: 6:50am On Aug 03, 2018
greatiyk4u:

So now that lost Buharis wife Building you have suddenly become a fair estate valuer and you know how to value properties fairly ... If I showed you this same house and said it was Sarakis wife own you will quickly agree it's 1.4 billion

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by proeast(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2018
mrvitalis:
Nigeria must have the highest collection of re.tards and zombies in the world!! Just negodu what this one is saying, that if a first lady looted #1.45bn then Nigeria has improved!! We are talking of billions here and not millions dude!? And mind you, this is just the one that has just been discovered, and there likely going to be others yet to be unraveled and you add the hundreds of millions Buhari's son used in buying power bikes and several others by his many children and cabinet members then you know that buhari has looted this country dry!! Continue supporting people that are stealing your destiny because of #30k BMC money cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by 989900: 6:58am On Aug 03, 2018
I won't know about the land in that neighborhood, even at that, this uncompleted structure wouldn't have cost 0.1billion Naira (100m) so far. And if I were doing this 'in-house' averagely 50m-70m thereabout. (at this stage).

P.S. The above does not make Aisha a saint or something, but 1.45b for that carcass, neeeggarrr please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2018
proeast:
Nigeria must have the highest collection of re.tards and zombies in the world!! Just negodu what this one is saying, that if a first lady looted #1.45bn then Nigeria has improved!! We are talking of billions here and not millions dude!? And mind you, this is just the one that has just been discovered, and there likely going to be others yet to be unraveled and you add the hundreds of millions Buhari's son used in buying power bikes and several others by his many children and cabinet members then you know that buhari has looted this country dry!! Continue supporting people that are stealing your destiny because of #30k BMC money cry cry
First I didn't say it's good if it's true

But obviously compared to past first lady's this is a sign improvement

Saying I'm taking 30k a month is really insulting... You may not know me but don't insult everyone you see online... Your opinion is your opinion respect mine I respect yours

2 Likes

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by rusher14: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2018
This house with bamboo scaffolding is how much?
Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by pode(m): 7:12am On Aug 03, 2018
The game has finally started, for me o I would have advised for them to wait until transfer market (defection) close
Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2018
chomchom1:

Keep on deceiving uaself

Stop abusing the word "deceiving"
Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2018
greatiyk4u:

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2018
ehinmowo:
PDP may be a propagandist. Bt remind me how APC came to be again. Through propaganda of course.

I always knew it's an aberration for a professor of law to be assisting someone whose qualification is in doubt. And we are reaping the product of illiteracy now.

Damped economy, nepotism, disregard for rule of law, corruption, poverty (now highest in d world), lies, massacres and general insecurity. D APC govt has taken this country 20 years backward.

1 Like

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by talktimi(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2018
1.4 billion naira is chicken change for aunty Aisha, she make all her money from her hair salon

1 Like

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by Nbote(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Some of U really deserve d kind of terrible leaders we get.. D report clearly says she is building a house of 1.4billion. Where did it state dat d value of d house as it is is 1.4billion? If Diezani, or GEJ or any other politician had been linked to dis report, I'm sure d reactions would have reached 10 pages by now...

1 Like

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2018
what sort of ignorant folks do we have on this forum?

Just a picture of a random building means Aisha Buhari owns it?

No receipts
No documents to show she indeed owns this building.

Picking a random building and make spurious allegations. Is this what journalism has turned to in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by Jethrolite(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2018
Is this not insanity, what does a mentally well person need this monstrosity for. You can only be in one place at a time.
Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2018
RE-LOOTING in progress!

A house on a faulty foundation!

Where did she get this kind of money

EFCC over to you undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2018
iskuburi407:
Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba
Your programmer no try at all oooooo undecided

Is this the only thing he programmed you to say

I mean is this the best he can do grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa oooooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by dheilaw1(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2018
1.5b naira pere? God bless Buhari then. thank God she's not another patience who stole multi million dollars and built multi billion naira hotel.... carry go Mama Aisha. 1.5b naira building isn't too much for you when that thug called Dino who had a third class is riding cars worth Several billions of naira, when Fayose's son is giving 200m car to his girlfriend in Ibadan. useless pdp. 2019 disaster fall on you

But wait o, who dey samankwe this woman sef. Abi na another Ben Bruce strafing another a Stella Obasanjo?

1 Like

Re: PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2018
mrvitalis:
for her to have 1.45bn house , she has reserves or do you do you wanna tell me she built that house with all her money

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna New Chief Judge To Hire 40 Magistrates / Jigawa Breaks All Records As Buhari Campaigns. Viewers Discression Pics / Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.