Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 (3950 Views)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by chibaby1985(f): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2019
Nigerians cannot forget in a hurry the good governance of late Umaru Musa Yar’adua.

It was indeed a time to remember, the good moment we have lost to the current leadership.

Many NIGERIANS witnessed the unforgettable Tenure of the late Nigerian President Umaru Musa Yar’adua. Let's continue praying for the late President to continue resting in peace.

THE TENURE NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET:

•Petrol N65

•Diesel N112

•Rice N3,500

•Cement N750

•Fertilizer N2,500

•Bag of Sugar N7,000

•Bag of Flour N6,050

May the soul of the best President Nigeria ever had continue to rest with Almighty Allah. Amin

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/tribute-to-yaradua-time-when-rice-was.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by Lanretoye(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2019
I think we will still comeback and pay tribute to buhari cos prices of commodities will always hike in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by hisgrace090: 7:35am On Dec 20, 2019
Lanretoye:
I think we will still comeback and pay tribute to buhari cos prices of commodities will always hike in this country.

The hyke for now is artificial.
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by jahsharon: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2019
I stopped talking to fools a long time ago. Please let's pay tribute to Goatluck Jonathan for making his wife a multi-billionaire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by tunjiajayi: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2019
chibaby1985:
Nigerians cannot forget in a hurry the good governance of late Umaru Musa Yar’adua.

It was indeed a time to remember, the good moment we have lost to the current leadership.

Many NIGERIANS witnessed the unforgettable Tenure of the late Nigerian President Umaru Musa Yar’adua. Let's continue praying for the late President to continue resting in peace.

THE TENURE NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET:

•Petrol N65

•Diesel N112

•Rice N3,500

•Cement N750

•Fertilizer N2,500

•Bag of Sugar N7,000

•Bag of Flour N6,050

May the soul of the best President Nigeria ever had continue to rest with Almighty Allah. Amin

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/tribute-to-yaradua-time-when-rice-was.html?m=1

Tributes to the past, whining and waling for the present because of the past.
Grow up, be present, Yaradua is dead.
Wake up from your self induced nightmare.

See the light.
See the general. kiss
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by FlyingTOMATOE: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2019
jahsharon:
I stopped talking to fools a long time ago. Please let's pay tribute to Goatluck Jonathan for making his wife a multi-billionaire.
i would make my wife more richer than a multi-billionaire if I had the chance... Whats your point again??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by mrvitalis(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2019
A bag of rice was never 3500 in 2007 ....it was around 8000

Don't really get the hype about yaradua
Seems once u are dead in nigeria u are a good man ....if buhari had died in 2018 some idiots would be writing same story about him in 10 years

Obj abd IBB were our two best president
For heavens obj reformed the banking industry ,lunched 3 satellite into orbit ( first African nation to lunch even 1 and he did 3)
Nigeria planned to put man on the moon by 2025 then
Obj united Nigeria , no region felt marginalization none , he brought NDDC
He brought ICPC and EFCC

Paid up our debts that's a major
Stabilized democracy

Distribution of national weapons away from Kaduna.
Made NDA same slot per state

The list is endless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by Nukilia: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2019
Another northern agenda! Shame on the Op for failing to recognize OBJ but laying claim of a prosperous Nigeria to an Hausa man who was ill throughout his tenure.
This was the same game these crooks played by painting Buhari as a saint, whereas he is a known coup plotter and ex military man known for disrespecting the laws of the land and rights of the citizens.
This should serve as a note of warning to Nigerians, never let anyone fool you with all these fake stories. undecided
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by Nukilia: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2019
mrvitalis:
A bag of rice was never 3500 in 2015 ....it was around 8000
Seems once u are dead in nigeria u are a good man ....if buhari had died in 2018 some idiots would be writing same story about him in 10 years
For heavens obj reformed the banking industry ,lunched 3 satellite into orbit ( first African nation to lunch even 1 and he did 3)
He brought ICPC and EFCC
Stabilized democracy
The list is endless

Its called propaganda!
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by Chidave9(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2019
Thank you for saying the truth, they think they can decieve Nigerians. If you say the truth you will die and if you are quiet, you will suffer and at the end die, it's better the way you said the truth.
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by chibaby1985(f): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Are you that lazy to read? Was YarAdua in power in 2015?
mrvitalis:
A bag of rice was never 3500 in 2015 ....it was around 8000

He brought ICPC and EFCC

Stabilized democracy

The list is endless
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by mrvitalis(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2019
chibaby1985:
Are you that lazy to read? Was YarAdua in power in 2015?
Was a mistake meant 2007 rice was never at 3500 in 2007

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by ZombieTERROR: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2019
jahsharon:

No need derailing the thread

Buhari is a failure and a punishment to the nation

God bless Yaradua........ May he continue to RIP

God punish Buhari and his zombie supporters as Nigeria becomes the poverty capital of the world

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by Chidave9(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

God punish Buhari and his zombie supporters as Nigeria becomes the poverty capital of the world
AMEN
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by CsRockefeller(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
"A man who has no ambition cannot be bought"..... Hercules.

That summed up Yaradua's life. A man who admitted that the electoral system that brought him in was flawed. He created the Ministry Of Niger Delta, initiated the Amnesty program, reversed the price of PMS was gracious in speech and attitude, a complete detribalised Nigerian.

When I look at Buhari I just laugh, a man who couldn't even win his Kastina during the 2007 elections, suddenly, he thinks he's bigger than Nigeria.

Do you know that if not for the antics of his wife Turai, Yaradua was ready to resign as a result of his I'll health?

May God bless his soul. I will always remember him for his Vision 20:2020.

RIP Sir.
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by celeiyke: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
4 Litres of kerosene was N18 in 1993 during scarcity when the price rose from N9. All these price stuffs aren't suitable criteria for judging a government.
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by xpmode(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

So your home town is the mortuary capital of the world... Kontinew
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by CsRockefeller(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
celeiyke:
4 Litres of kerosene was N18 in 1993 during scarcity when the price rose from N9. All these price stuffs aren't suitable criteria for judging a government.

Yes they are, I don't want to into the nitty gritty of Macro Economics, but, believe me, if the economy had been managed well, our consumer price index wouldn't have changed much.

For Pete's sake, we had a whopping $60 billion dollars in reserves before the plummeting by the Jonathan regime started.
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by celeiyke: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Yes they are, I don't want to into the nitty gritty of Macro Economics, but, believe me, if the economy had been managed well, our consumer price index wouldn't have changed much.

For Pete's sake, we had a whopping $60 billion dollars in reserves before the plummeting by the Jonathan regime started.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Road side beer parlour economics. It seems U don't understand economics. But b4 u defend ursef, Kindly provide link to the $60 billion reserve
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by CsRockefeller(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
celeiyke:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Road side beer parlour economics. It seems U don't understand economics. But b4 u defend ursef, Kindly provide link to the $60 billion reserve

You don't even know we had such in our reserves and you expect me to engage with you? Nah!! I will pass.
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by celeiyke: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
CsRockefeller:

You don't even know we had such in our reserves and you expect me to engage with you? Nah!! I will pass.

Oga post link no de speak grammer.
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by ZombieTERROR: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
xpmode:

So your home town is the mortuary capital of the world... Kontinew

Supporters of tyranny
SMH
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by Toosure70: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Did the man build any refinery? Did Nigeria produce rice then? If no, you must be totally senseless for praising somebody that squandered the money saved by obj to subsidize fuel for you..
Re: Tribute To Yar'adua: Time When Rice Was N3,500, Petrol N65 by ivandragon: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
It is not just as simple as comparing prices... The purchasing power has to be factored in.

In this same country, cement used to be about N300-N400 in the mid 90s, yet the people could barely afford it.

As at 2010-2014, a bag of cement was between 2000-2500, yet personal homes were springing up everywhere.

If the purchasing power is low, no matter how much prices drop, things will be difficult & when the shoe is on the other foot, people are able to spend more.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot / The Worst Governor In Nigeria Claim Hot Water Damaged The Road He Built In 1 Yea / NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.