Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? (3876 Views)

Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) / Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, And Child Brides / Paedophilia: Is It Really Allowed By Islam?muslims Please Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? by mrcali1: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2010
Islam and Paedophilia

"A Man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby, however, he should not penetrate, sodomizing the child is ok. If a man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life" , Ayatollah Khomeini 1990

Grown Men dressed in suit, marry girls as young as 9 (In wedding dress), in a group wedding in Gaza, each couple got $500 each from Hamas Leader.
Re: Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2010
oh gawddddd

source
Re: Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? by lallafati(f): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2010
@poster, the wording of ur thread is certainly not a neutral question. Looks like u already have ur answer so why do you ask?  undecided

Can't judge a religion what by what certain ppl who claim to be of that religion do.
Re: Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2010
is this for real?, formal gov. of zaira or wht ever in nigeria must not see this grin grin
Re: Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? by Faher(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2010
lallafati:

@poster, the wording of your thread is certainly not a neutral question. Looks like u already have your answer so why do you ask?  undecided

Can't judge a religion what by what certain ppl who claim to be of that religion do.

I don't see anything wrong with the heading. What's wrong with asking a question about a picture? Especially in the light of the recent acts of Yerima.

@OP: It seems the young girls were nieces and cousins of the grooms, not their brides. I'm not too sure though.
You should read this:

http://barthsnotes./2009/08/06/gaza-wedding-report-provokes-paedo-hysteria/
Re: Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? by daylae(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2010
:ointresting!dont know is as bad as this sad the poor kids are so naive that u can see it in their eyes cry. . .the relationship between culture and religion is quite confusing,many can't separate one from the other undecided
Re: Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2010
The interpretations are wrong, The prophet married and assisted a lots of widows and women whose husbands have died ,That was how he came up with many wives back then.So why cant some people understand that.There is a difference between being a muslim and being a citizen of a nation.The poster already submitted himself to western propaganda.Do you know why Hamas assisted this people?
Re: Does This Mean Islam Condone Paedophilia And Child Marriage? by ummsulaym(f): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2013
in Qur'an and the bible, it's not age that defines maturity or readiness for marriage... There are guidelines which though, western civilization seems to oppose and thereby resulting to higher rate of corruption because the words from God is ever the best for mankind if they, but know.

Both Bible and Qur'an has explained maturity to begin when a child attains adolescence and also, ready for marriage... None of the two books says it's evil if you don't marry @ very young age but it's adviced for the sake of chastity preservation and abstinence from unlawful sexual act...

Today, the western culture has made us believe those recommendation 'which is not compulsory' are barbaric and termed it 'child abuse'...

In our world today, if a female under 18 gets married, it's disliked by people and they say that the girl is too young for it and yet, a large percentage of ladies have sex before 18... I see it as a WESTERN HYPOCRISY to be against child marriage but give silence approval to child prostitution which Qur'an and Sunnah and even the Bible frowns at...

When I become a mother, I won't force my female children to marry @ under 18 but if they can't abstain from sex before marriage, i don't care marrying her out @ 13... Sexual immorality scares me to bone marrow even though it's the order of the day.

Dear nairalanders, both muslims and xtians alike, frown @ child prostitution not child marriage... How many under 18's are virgins and yet we have holy books that say NO to sex before or outside marriage...

Islam is seen as barbaric, oppressing or outdated because majority of the muslims have said NO to western 'ungodly' influence...

ISLAM ALL THE WAY......... TILL I DIE........ AND AFTER DEATH...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Sadaqatul-fitr / Lets Learn About The Life Of Abu Bakr As-siddiq(r.a) - Briefly. / Ex-Sunni: 'Why I Became Shia'; Inspirational Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.