Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,356 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

What Celsus Said About Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Celsus Said About Christianity (485 Views)

See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Celsus Said About Christianity by OtemAtum: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2018
Common Era 21:7-13
7. I have read the scripts which are claimed to have been written by the disciples of that 'virgin child' and the things which I saw are contradictions, mind control for the simple-minded, lack of commonsense, ironical nonsense, a great height of stupidity in display, outright and undisguised lies, ignorance at its peak and barbaric babbles.
8. Beginning from their god called the holy spirit and ending with their eternity called everlasting fire, I see only a compilation of the write-ups of drunkards, jokers, the mentally unstable, the unashamed liars and the clothed mad folks.
9. I have walked round the communities of the christians and have found five contradictory genealogies for their god already. This is the characteristics of a man-made god fabricated by liars.
10. I have found hundreds of miracles in the scrolls and scripts of Christianity, but I have not found the family members or descendants of those whom these acclaimed miracles happened to, despite going round Rome, Jerusalem, Alexandria, Athens, Damascus and other places where the miracles were claimed to have occured.
11. Therefore I make my guess that likewise shall millions of miracles be claimed to have happened through the christianity of the future, but none of these miracles shall happen to the people you know very well.
12. You will hear the blind having restoration of their sights, the lame walking, the deaf hearing, the dumb speaking, the dead raised back to life and all such like this, but you will be amazed that right from your childhood to your old age, none of these acclaimed miracles shall have happened to the lame man next door, the blind man near your garden, the deaf man following you to the temple, the dumb man begging you for alms and the dead man whom you have prayed to raise from the dead in the name of this Iesus Kristus.
13. In the matter of the returning of the god of Christianity to the world to end it and to catch away the christians in it alone, I find it as the most poorly calculated arithmetic. Therefore the writers of this must be very daft in the matter of calculations.

1 Like

Re: What Celsus Said About Christianity by 0temSapien: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2018
Hmm
Re: What Celsus Said About Christianity by OtemAtum: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Learn the truth
Re: What Celsus Said About Christianity by OtemAtum: 3:15pm On May 09, 2019
Learn

(1) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How A Pastor Sleeps With Female Church Members To “put Holiness / Indian Man Buries Himself Alive In A Bid To Resurrect As God Three Days Later / The Truth On Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.