Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year (22593 Views)

Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) / Manchester United:Harry Maguire leaves Leicester to undergo medicals at new club / Musa Leaves Leicester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by udomohjnr(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2018
whatiiiiiiiiii
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Bakrabas:

Destiny are not the same. What works for John might fail Paul

But john was hardworking that was why it worked for him. Please don't encourage laziness and money driven actions. It kills careers and talents.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by wink2015(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Dear Ahmed Musa,

Congratulation on your great performance for Nigeria and the Super Eagles at the just concluded world cup 2018 in Russia.

On the reported news that you are moving to Saudi Arabia club called Al-Nassr from Leicester this season.

I do not know what is your driving force for leaving the United Kingdom for Saudi Arabia where British fans and publicity is at its best.

The British football also have big money for you minus their disturbing taxes that they slice off your earning.

BUT I WISH TO WARN YOU MR AHMED MUSA THAT YOUR FOOTBALLING CAREER WILL FALL IN SAUDI ARABIA.

SAUDI ARABIA IS NOT LIKE BRITAIN OR THE UK.

UK AND THE REST OF WESTERN EUROPE NAMELY FRANCE, SPAIN, ITALY, BELGIUM ARE THE HEARTLAND OF FOOTBALL AND ANY PLAYER THAT RESIDES IN THOSE EU ZONE MENTIONED ARE WELL PUBLICISED BY THE SOCCER MEDIA UNLIKE ISLAMIC SAUDI ARABIA WITH THEIR STRONG RELIGIOUS DOs and DONTs.

Also the fans there are less enthusiastic about football.

Unfortunately, you will play a boring football there in Saudi Arabia. British media and the rest of the footballing playing zone in the EU makes football to be very interesting, enjoyable, passionate and just name it.

BUT THIS IS NOT SO IN ISLAMIC SAUDI ARABIA.

Maybe the Saudi came up with a better monetary package that was very attractive and also religious factor could be the driving force.

I wish Ahmed Musa the best of his footballing career.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2018
K4daniel:
It's better to be on pitch than bench warmer in Leicester..Congrats Musa.
atleast not in saudi arabiA
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by sambrow(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2018
divinelove:
Musa is 25 grin grin grin

The man knows he is 33 n his decision to quickly move to Saudi b4 age catch up with him

Guy add 10 to 25, that's 35
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by DLuciano: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
What a pity. If someone like Ronaldo with all his achievements could even avoid China, USA or PSG(mega money moves) for a very competitive and dangerous league like Italian Serie A then Players like Musa should hide their faces. Africans will always be Africans. Nothing motivates us outside more than money. I wish him the best sha. You could see the efficacy of going for money in China from Mikel Obi and Ighalo's performances at the world cup. Very shameful. Carasco of Athletico Madrid left for china, see the way he was playing like a chicken for Belgium, he was a shadow of his former self. Money is not everything.
truth. but Africans are money hungry because of stigma of poverty in their countries.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by musa234(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2018
gift01:
Ahmed Musa that broke out with Kano Pillars in 2010 is still 25? He's even married twice at 25yrs... chai
musa should be 35 or thereabout.I knew him from his in kano
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by NaijaCelebrity: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2018
ehen!
that reminds me self
i was with Amed Musa yesterday
when he complained to me that he has no credit
on his phone so i helped him
with 100naira recharge card
and he was so greatful

...And thats the end of my poem
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by imam07: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Bakrabas:

Destiny are not the same. What works for John might fail Paul
My friend keep quiet. With that move to Saudi, his football career has nose dived.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Aystarz: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2018
wolesmile:
Why is this boy trying to kill his "Yet to start" career?

Na the thing with the new generation of Nigerian footballers oo.... Money over career.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2018
DLuciano:
truth. but Africans are money hungry because of stigma of poverty in their countries.

We should blame our leaders then. They are solely responsible for all these but the masses that follow them should be blamed more. God dey sha.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by phabulux: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
What a pity. If someone like Ronaldo with all his achievements could even avoid China, USA or PSG(mega money moves) for a very competitive and dangerous league like Italian Serie A then Players like Musa should hide their faces. Africans will always be Africans. Nothing motivates us outside more than money. I wish him the best sha. You could see the efficacy of going for money in China from Mikel Obi and Ighalo's performances at the world cup. Very shameful. Carasco of Athletico Madrid left for china, see the way he was playing like a chicken for Belgium, he was a shadow of his former self. Money is not everything.

May God bless you!
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Surd2121(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
So Carasco is African ? Oscar is African, Jackson Martinez ? and more so Cristiano is getting almost double of his previous salary in Madrid at Juventus.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by ChiefSweetus: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2018
TWENTY WHATTTTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by goldman777: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2018
[center][/center]
adewumiopeyemi:
End of an era.@25. I wish you happy retirement in the supereagles and also wish you sucess.. there.. cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2018
Surd2121:
So Carasco is African ? Oscar is African, Jackson Martinez ? and more so Cristiano is getting almost double of his previous salary in Madrid at Juventus.

We do it more often here. Most of these guys you named have paid their dues. Carasco played champions league finals once or twice. Oscar played for years in Chelsea as a top player. Martinez I don't know much about him unless I google it.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by erico2k2(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Money is not everything my foot, you forgot we are talking of Nigeria where the minister of sport and all the politicians don't give rat azz about what you do on the pitch but what they can earn in their pocket .
Abeg make they guy go where pepper rest and where He can help his fellow Brother jooor.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2018
phabulux:

May God bless you!

Amen and you too bro.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2018
erico2k2:

Money is not everything my foot, you forgot we are talking of Nigeria where the minister of sport and all the politicians don't give rat azz about what you do on the pitch but what they can earn in their pocket .
Abeg make they guy go where pepper rest and where He can help his fellow Brother jooor.

Your view noted. Cheers.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

The Poverty in this country has corrupted our minds.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by erico2k2(m): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2018
DLuciano:
it, however look at his age, in 4 years time football over, so why not milk it.who are we to judge the man's move to better his pocket

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2018
cruchenutii:

The Poverty in this country has corrupted our minds.

You nailed it with that simple phrase.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by abuaaliyah(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2018
why are you people complaining? age is no more in his side, forget about the 25 year you are hearing. going to where they value you is better than seating on the bench. . musa is no more a kid Leicester city wanted to end his career.
getting club that is ready to pay him that huge amount is a prayer answered

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Surd2121(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

We do it more often here. Most of these guys you named have paid their dues. Carasco played champions league finals once or twice. Oscar played for years in Chelsea as a top player. Martinez I don't know much about him unless I google it.
Oh so Musa did not play as a top player at CSKA Moskva ? I guess if you were in shoes with the opportunity of earning double what you currently earn after tax, you won't go for it ?
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Amed musa is a terrorists, who da hell is Amed musa Anyway?
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by abuaaliyah(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Surd2121:
don't mind them they don't even no what their saying

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2018
Surd2121:
Oh so Musa did not play as a top player at CSKA Moskva ? I guess if you were in shoes with the opportunity of earning double what you currently earn after tax, you won't go for it ?

Have a nice day.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Jaqenhghar: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Do you think he has a choice? You think Oyinbo no sabi better thing. If he was worth it those clubs will give him an offer.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2018
Nobody should invite him to the national team again, abeg
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by AngelicBeing: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2018
KingyKing:
Musa the power bike! cheesy

Wait, Musa is still 25years old? grin

Ahh, aboki fear God naw!

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) / Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History / Femi Fashakin Wins At 2019 WSOP Poker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.