Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year (22595 Views)

Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) / Manchester United:Harry Maguire leaves Leicester to undergo medicals at new club / Musa Leaves Leicester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Kennydoc(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2018
otuekong1:
Nigerian Footballers Needs lot of mentoring, how can a player of musa standard move to saudi arabia,wrong move n d mumu rohr go still invite am,money is not everything he should consider life of his wife n kids

He's a Muslim, and Saudi Arabia will give him the opportunity to raise a pure Islamic family while making his money. Win win for him.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by thunderbabs: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
What a pity. If someone like Ronaldo with all his achievements could even avoid China, USA or PSG(mega money moves) for a very competitive and dangerous league like Italian Serie A then Players like Musa should hide their faces. Africans will always be Africans. Nothing motivates us outside more than money. I wish him the best sha. You could see the efficacy of going for money in China from Mikel Obi and Ighalo's performances at the world cup. Very shameful. Carasco of Athletico Madrid left for china, see the way he was playing like a chicken for Belgium, he was a shadow of his former self. Money is not everything.

Get job wey go offer you x 4 of ur current pay and turn it down, you hear angry

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Kennydoc:

He's a Muslim, and Saudi Arabia will give him the opportunity to raise a pure Islamic family while making his money. Win win for him.
yhu think so, hmm another suicide bomber in waiting
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by OKorowanta: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
What a pity. If someone like Ronaldo with all his achievements could even avoid China, USA or PSG(mega money moves) for a very competitive and dangerous league like Italian Serie A then Players like Musa should hide their faces. Africans will always be Africans. Nothing motivates us outside more than money. I wish him the best sha. You could see the efficacy of going for money in China from Mikel Obi and Ighalo's performances at the world cup. Very shameful. Carasco of Athletico Madrid left for china, see the way he was playing like a chicken for Belgium, he was a shadow of his former self. Money is not everything.

Beta write up..Tuale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by MsGood(f): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2018
K4daniel:
It's better to be on pitch than bench warmer in Leicester..Congrats Musa.
He doesn't get to play?
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by erico2k2(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
DBlackCeazer:
Nobody should invite him to the national team again, abeg
ahah you mean that team you can resign from without breaking sweat? or the one which players pay their own Air fare and Hotel Bills? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Bakrabas: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

But john was hardworking that was why it worked for him. Please don't encourage laziness and money driven actions. It kills careers and talents.

Mental underdevelopment statements... To you Musa is lazy
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Bakrabas: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
imam07:
My friend keep quiet. With that move to Saudi, his football career has nose dived.

Some footballer play for money not for fame...
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Bakrabas: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
imam07:
My friend keep quiet. With that move to Saudi, his football career has nose dived.

Some footballers play for money not for fame...
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bakrabas:

Mental underdevelopment statements... To you Musa is lazy

When you are having a conversation with people, you need to make you points objectively. Abusing and cursing or using foul languages doesn't drive in your points better but portrays you bad.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
otuekong1:
Nigerian Footballers Needs lot of mentoring, how can a player of musa standard move to saudi arabia,wrong move n d mumu rohr go still invite am,money is not everything he should consider life of his wife n kids

China would've been a far better option considering the competitiveness of their league.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Money first for naija. too bad
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Kennydoc(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
otuekong1:
yhu think so, hmm another suicide bomber in waiting

Nah! Most Saudi's aren't Islamic fundamentalists like our northern brothers. Even though they have strict Islamic laws, some of them still flex in secret grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by CodeTemplar: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
WHO PLAYED BETTER THAN MIKEL IN RUSSIA ?
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
WHO PLAYED BETTER THAN MIKEL IN RUSSIA ?

In the land of the blinds, a one eyed man is always the king.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Tammynator(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ah ah! No be just now now Wilfred Ndidi carry him and Iheanacho for back during training? Well, a very poor move for a supposed young player.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by SkinnyNigga: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
and weitsel of Belgium left for china. His form didn't drop. So stfu!
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by andrew444(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

24 Anderson talisca snub Manchester United for China,there are so many Brazilians who left Europe for China,what about oscar? Witsel ? So it's not only African players
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by dreamzy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
KingyKing:
Musa the power bike! cheesy

Wait, Musa is still 25years old? grin

Ahh, aboki fear God naw!
don't hate, and you have never told Harry Kane fear God!
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
andrew444:

24 Anderson talisca snub Manchester United for China,there are so many Brazilians who left Europe for China,what about oscar? Witsel ? So it's not only African players

Brazillians are machineries now most people could attest to that. If an European was as talented as Neymar is, forget it he would have dethroned Messi-Ronaldo dominance for like two years now. But that is not the point here sha. I just feel he should have traded his football career in Europe small.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
and weitsel of Belgium left for china. His form didn't drop. So stfu!

Can you tell your father or mother or surogate parent or whoever brought you up if you have any or if they are still alive to stfu? I need a reply from you.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by SkinnyNigga: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Can you tell your father or mother or surogate parent or whoever brought you up if you have any or if they are still alive to stfu? I need a reply from you.
everyone is a thug on internet.. I no get your time
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by andrew444(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Brazillians are machineries now most people could attest to that. If an European was as talented as Neymar is, forget it he would have dethroned Messi-Ronaldo dominance for like two years now. But that is not the point here sha. I just feel he should have traded his football career in Europe small.

Yes Brazilians are mechineries but sorry if Neymar was European he will not dethrone those guys abeg

Is Messi not South American like the Brazilians ?

Abeg leave matter
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
everyone is a thug on internet.. I no get your time

You and your family members if you ever had one could be thugs or hooligans on the internet, but I am not. So keep your generalization fallacy to yourself. And I ask you again, what you wrote earlier can you say that to the man that donated a sperm to produce you or the woman that bled blood on you to come to this world if anyone actually did?
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
andrew444:

Yes Brazilians are mechineries but sorry if Neymar was European he will not dethrone those guys abeg

Is Messi not South American like the Brazilians ?

Abeg leave matter

I get your point. Nice day.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
erico2k2:

ahah you mean that team you can resign from without breaking sweat? or the one which players pay their own Air fare and Hotel Bills? grin grin grin grin
matter tire me
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by cao(f): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
This is very odd, if this was done during the end of his career, it would have made sense. He's in his prime, so it just feels like a waste.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by GetCofOProperty: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Best of luck to the talented Nigerian Young dude playing the round leather object professionally grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) / Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History / Femi Fashakin Wins At 2019 WSOP Poker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.