Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year (22592 Views)

Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) / Manchester United:Harry Maguire leaves Leicester to undergo medicals at new club / Musa Leaves Leicester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by thaoriginator: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
cry

Turkey for make sense.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by imam07: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bakrabas:

Some footballers play for money not for fame...
It means Ronaldo doesn't play 4 money too?
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by obeycian(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
End of an era.@25. I wish you happy retirement in the supereagles and also wish you sucess.. there.. cheesy cheesy
Thanks cos u expressed my thoughts perfectly..
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Sleekfingers: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
imam07:

Going to Saudi Arabia is a wrong decision. Most western world players play for fame and career building. Of course money is essential. But they don't just play for money.

But our players. Everything is about money money money. No career building orientation at all. Eg Mikel obi. See how useless he is now.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by grandstar(m): 6:18am On Aug 04, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
What a pity. If someone like Ronaldo with all his achievements could even avoid China, USA or PSG(mega money moves) for a very competitive and dangerous league like Italian Serie A then Players like Musa should hide their faces. Africans will always be Africans. Nothing motivates us outside more than money. I wish him the best sha. You could see the efficacy of going for money in China from Mikel Obi and Ighalo's performances at the world cup. Very shameful. Carasco of Athletico Madrid left for china, see the way he was playing like a chicken for Belgium, he was a shadow of his former self. Money is not everything.

If 10 Africans found huge sums of money and returned it, you will not say all Africans are honest.

But let one Nigerian do something you dislike, you'll generalise and say all Africans are mad.

The action of one African does not speak for all. The action of a million Africans does not speak for all.

70% of all footballers go bankrupt after football. By 35 at most, they retire and their unbelievable salaries end. Many accustomed to a high living find their lifestyle unsustainable and end up financially ruined. Others who have amassed investments such as Kanu may still face poverty due to fraud like the type he faced.

Many in order to secure their future seek out high paying leagues to retire too. You won't feed them when their penniless instead people will insult curse them.

Musa is a Muslim and may have chosen that league because the country is the centre of Islam.

Also, he isn't doing that well in Europe and might prefer a place where he can shine. They are human as well and suffer from depression.

Let's stop judging others (Matthew 7:1-4). We ourselves aren't perfect

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Bakrabas: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

When you are having a conversation with people, you need to make you points objectively. Abusing and cursing or using foul languages doesn't drive in your points better but portrays you bad.

Heya... Flash back to what you just said to me, I promote peace and tranquility, I'm not one of those Internet riff raff and troubleshooters
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Bakrabas: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
imam07:

Both money and fame and also Ronaldo has European influence and that is the advantage of all European players over the aliens
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by mknigeriagreat: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bakrabas:

Heya... Flash back to what you just said to me, I promote peace and tranquility, I'm not one of those Internet riff raff and troubleshooters

Your last line doesn't justify what you earlier wrote. Like I said internet is a blind date respect the other person on the other side. You might not know. Cheers.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year by Bakrabas: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Your last line doesn't justify what you earlier wrote. Like I said internet is a blind date respect the other person on the other side. You might not know. Cheers.

For the sake of solidarity and spirit of peace, I concur with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / Profile Of Onyekuru, Age, Biography, Wife And Kid(photos And Video) / Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.