Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks (1578 Views)

No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Keyamo Has Not Spoken Against Fulani Herdsmen For Selfish Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by Crocky23: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2018
Jagaban of politics have suddenly become mute. You'd expect the political upheaval in recent days to elicit some reaction from one of the leaders of APC but no, he can't be bothered.
Methinks Jagaban is gradually coming to the realization that Bubu is bad market this time around.
I won't be surprised if Tinubu pulls out ACN from APC.
In 2015 Buhari was untested so he was able to sell him with glowing attributes. You can't market him as anti corruption crusader when you remember the likes of Babachir, Amaechi, Oke, Maina etc.

Has Saraki taken over Tinubu's crown of anointing our leaders? Time will tell.

Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by Tolexander: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Tinubu hardly talks on issues like this!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by tsephanyah(f): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2018

Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by kapelvej: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2018
Usual Afonja cowardice behaviour

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by Crocky23: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2018
Tolexander:
Tinubu hardly talks on issues like this!

I think this is unprecedented, considering APC are at the threshold of losing 2019.
Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by Crocky23: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2018
tsephanyah:

Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

Are you a robot? Dude, level with me once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2018
Hiding under his bedroom while sniffing the regular powder to chill..

Tinubu cannot come and be going without anything Money attached.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by tsephanyah(f): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2018
Crocky23:

Are you a robot? Dude, level with me once and for all.
cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by gabbijason(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2018
Tinubu is a strategist... Maybe he is up to something!

Meanwhile 'Lady Aiban' is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper
Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by Shelumiel: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Tinubu probably wants to decamp grin
Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by truthfulparrot(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Tinubu is a shrewd business man. He can easily smell bad market from afar. PMB is falling his hands.
I am sure Tinubu will soon come out with a joker. He may secretely negotiate with the opposition in 2019
Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by Atiku2019: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2018
The Great Jagaban.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by Shukuakukobambi: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2018
Crocky23:
Jagaban of politics have suddenly become mute. You'd expect the political upheaval in recent days to elicit some reaction from one of the leaders of APC but no, he can't be bothered.
Methinks Jagaban is gradually coming to the realization that Bubu is bad market this time around.
I won't be surprised if Tinubu pulls out ACN from APC.
In 2015 Buhari was untested so he was able to sell him with glowing attributes. You can't market him as anti corruption crusader when you remember the likes of Babachir, Amaechi, Oke, Maina etc.

Has Saraki taken over Tinubu's crown of anointing our leaders? Time will tell.

Are you still searching for your God, Tinubu? Ask Akpabio. Rumor has it that he just came back from a pilgrimage to bourdillon

Meanwhile, this your worship of yoruba men is getting to ridiculous levels o. FFK, Fayose, Bukola. Hope their a$$ tastes better than those of the fulani you've been worshipping since 1959?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2018
Action speaks louder than words. Jagaban is busying brainstorming in how to deal with OBJ again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by CharleyBright(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2018
A lot will unfold in the Nigerian Political scene between now and October that will shock Nigerians.
Tinubu is not a fool. He recalls how he brought Buhari to power and how Buhari abandoned him, only to remember him as election drew near.
Tinubu is very aware that Buhari will do worse than dump him again if he wins 2019.
He is caught between allowing himself to be used by Buhari OR abandoning the party he labored for. Hence his silence.
The plot and schemings will thickens as we draw near October.
Beyond Tinubu, I foresee Osibanjo pulling out and refraining from being VP in 2019 ( On excuse of going into Full time Ministry).
This will unsettle APC and Buhari and the in the confusion... a lot can happen.
2019 election will be an epic
Re: Tinubu Have Not Spoken for 3 Weeks by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Oshomole Commit Another Blunder / Agitated Ambode Speaks On Stepping Down For Sanwo-olu Ahead APC Primary / The Absence Of Atiku From The Debate... A Political Master Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.