Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. (2963 Views)

Sowore: The FG Is Fighting Obi & Datti Because They Are Partners In Crime / [MUST WATCH] Datti Baba-ahmed Blows Hot: ‘this Election Better Be Good Or…? / This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Success100: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2018
By Peter Ogunsona

Despite the fact that there were over ten Presidential aspirants present in the meeting, Nigerians in Abuja, the state capital of Nigeria clustered round only him immediately after the meeting. Placards, posters, and pamphlets were seen on the hands of the young people who have the capabilities to transform the country for good.

After the group photograph, some of the young presidential candidates were spotted leaving the venue as quiet as a mouse without being extolled, but it wasn’t in the case of Omoyele Sowore the young and vibrant presidential candidate who had single handedly done over sixty town hall meetings in the country with huge crowds present in the hall including Zamfara state, the second most deadly killing state in Nigeria after Borno state. No other young candidates has done that since they kick-start their campaign.

The youths who constitute the 60 percent of Nigerian population were screaming, shrieking the populous motto ‘Take It Back!!!’. The ‘motto’, which is used to provide the identity of Sowore’s campaign strategy. This salutation really obstructed some convoys going out of the meetings' venue to the extent that he needs to call his excited, thrilled and well supporters of his Presidential campaign to other. "I don’t want to create traffic jam here, I hope all the love you’ve extended to me you stretched it to other young presidential aspirants too? We are all working together to form a united front. If we are not united we will not be able to defeat these old thieves." He said.

No wonder he is tagged “IOS” which can be translated as 'Intelligent Omoyele Sowore' because of his snappy-comeback and the ability to answer questions instantly after being asked. Questions that are psychologically demanding and as though as an old boot, which he will answer in a twinkle of an eye. While some will have to look for an excuse to divert the question thrown to them by a reporter, Sowore did answered his questions flawlessly.

A reporter who was present outside the venue ask the revolutionary how a young man like him will be able to carry Nigeria’s trouble.

Mr. Sowore said “Nigeria doesn’t have the kind of trouble that we cannot manage. What Nigerians has had is a trouble leadership and a trouble leadership cannot take the nation to any level. The leadership are already overburden by its own trouble and the truth is that we do not have leadership. What we came here to do today is to continue to have association with other aspirants and how we can unite.

We can see that a lot of youths are backing you, what is your program for these youth? She asked further.

He replied that "The youth has to do with our own agenda which is summed up in acronym SPICER-HEAT. This is Security, Power, Infrastructure, Anti-corruption, Economy, Restructuring, Health, Education, Agriculture and Tourism. We will provide employment, health, education and all what the young people needs. Just for electricity alone, in the northern part of the country, we are planning to have solar energy installed to the capacity of 4500 mw, about two million young people will be employed by that alone."

"We are planning to appoint over two hundred thousand teachers, young people will fill that position. We are also planning to pay minimum wage that will improve the lives of the citizens of Nigeria, young people are going to enjoy that.
We want to hire one hundred and sixty thousand health workers across the country, young people are going to occupy this position. We want to perform a permanent solution to the problem of the youths in this country and good health must be included because if the youths are healthy, the country will be healthy also."

Are you going to pay five thousands like other politicians do or a norm in the country?

"Just to be clear, we are not promising or paying anyone five thousand naira. The people you are referring to have the history of lies and history of stealing. If you look at all the candidates, the established parties, some of them have been stealing since they were born. Some of them were in military, custom and they stole. They cannot just stop stealing. You are talking to a young person who in 1992 was fighting for democracy in this country. I have never been part of the people who has stolen, I have a history. You talking to someone who chase after thieves on the internet." He said.

He concluded his expression by telling the youths present that “the biggest mistake we've made was to recycle these old people but never you make any mistake of voting them again because if you do, you have successfully destroyed your destiny. We have to hold this meeting because people have been calling us to unite. We are going to work towards making this country great again."

Present in the meeting were Fela Durotoye, Ahmed Buhari, Wilson Ikubese, Sina Fagbemi, Jaye gaskia, Elishama Ideh, Alistair Soyode among others.

1 Like

Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Raptureminded(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Although, I love Sowore and I will vote for him. But u don't lie with the purpose to generate people to ur post @ OP. please a government build on propaganda will collapse on propaganda please stop this. infant it will make people hate Sowore the more.
Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Success100: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Raptureminded:
Although, I love Sowore and I will vote for him. But u don't lie with the purpose to generate people to ur post @ OP. please a government build on propaganda will collapse on propaganda please stop this. infant it will make people hate Sowore the more.
Where is the lie here?

1 Like

Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by amaniro: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
@op your caption is wrong.... please modify.

It's crowd cheers omoyele sowore.

...... well personally I love his reputation and his courage, honestly after baba is him that will take over.

1 Like

Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Success100: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
amaniro:
@op your caption is wrong.... please modify.

It's crowd cheers omoyele sowore.

...... well personally I love his reputation and his courage, honestly after baba is him that will take over.
Intelligent Nigerians will know that through your post, you are for Buhari. All I know is that Sowore will become the next president of Nigeria. You can go and tell your "Boss" that is paying you stipend to type this.

3 Likes

Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by amaniro: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Success100:
Intelligent Nigerians will know that through your post, you are for Buhari. All I know is that Sowore will become the next president of Nigeria. You can go and tell your "Boss" that is paying you stipend to type this.
If you have been conversant with me you'd no Buhari is not my person. I like sowore even if am Igbo let's not be sentimental. Sowore has higher chances 2023
Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by KingCassy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
I don't know why I have this feeling that Buhari is sponsoring Sowore that the south west peeps can vote for him instead of PDP....

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se

1 Like

Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by SolutionMee: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
A vote for Sowore is a vote for Bubu

I love him

But dude can't send the terrorist back to Daura

1 Like

Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Daviddson(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Success100:
Despite the fact that there were over ten Presidential aspirants present in the meeting, Nigerians in Abuja, the state capital of Nigeria clustered round only him immediately after the meeting. Placards, posters, and pamphlets were seen on the hands of the young people who have the capabilities to transform the country for good.

After the group photograph, some of the young presidential candidates were spotted leaving the venue as quiet as a mouse without being extolled, but it wasn’t in the case of Omoyele Sowore the young and vibrant presidential candidate who had single handedly done over sixty town hall meetings in the country with huge crowds present in the hall including Zamfara state, the second most deadly killing state in Nigeria after Borno state. No other young candidates has done that since they kick-start their campaign.

The youths who constitute the 60 percent of Nigerian population were screaming, shrieking the populous motto ‘Take It Back!!!’. The ‘motto’, which is used to provide the identity of Sowore’s campaign strategy. This salutation really obstructed some convoys going out of the meetings' venue to the extent that he needs to call his excited, thrilled and well supporters of his Presidential campaign to other. "I don’t want to create traffic jam here, I hope all the love you’ve extended to me you stretched it to other young presidential aspirants too? We are all working together to form a united front. If we are not united we will not be able to defeat these old thieves." He said.

No wonder he is tagged “IOS” which can be translated as 'Intelligent Omoyele Sowore' because of his snappy-comeback and the ability to answer questions instantly after being asked. Questions that are psychologically demanding and as though as an old boot, which he will answer in a twinkle of an eye. While some will have to look for an excuse to divert the question thrown to them by a reporter, Sowore did answered his questions flawlessly.

A reporter who was present outside the venue ask the revolutionary how a young man like him will be able to carry Nigeria’s trouble.

Mr. Sowore said “Nigeria doesn’t have the kind of trouble that we cannot manage. What Nigerians has had is a trouble leadership and a trouble leadership cannot take the nation to any level. The leadership are already overburden by its own trouble and the truth is that we do not have leadership. What we came here to do today is to continue to have association with other aspirants and how we can unite.

We can see that a lot of youths are backing you, what is your program for these youth? She asked further.

He replied that "The youth has to do with our own agenda which is summed up in acronym SPICER-HEAT. This is Security, Power, Infrastructure, Anti-corruption, Economy, Restructuring, Health, Education, Agriculture and Tourism. We will provide employment, health, education and all what the young people needs. Just for electricity alone, in the northern part of the country, we are planning to have solar energy installed to the capacity of 4500 mw, about two million young people will be employed by that alone."

"We are planning to appoint over two hundred thousand teachers, young people will fill that position. We are also planning to pay minimum wage that will improve the lives of the citizens of Nigeria, young people are going to enjoy that.
We want to hire one hundred and sixty thousand health workers across the country, young people are going to occupy this position. We want to perform a permanent solution to the problem of the youths in this country and good health must be included because if the youths are healthy, the country will be healthy also."

Are you going to pay five thousands like other politicians do or a norm in the country?

"Just to be clear, we are not promising or paying anyone five thousand naira. The people you are referring to have the history of lies and history of stealing. If you look at all the candidates, the established parties, some of them have been stealing since they were born. Some of them were in military, custom and they stole. They cannot just stop stealing. You are talking to a young person who in 1992 was fighting for democracy in this country. I have never been part of the people who has stolen, I have a history. You talking to someone who chase after thieves on the internet." He said.

He concluded his expression by telling the youths present that “the biggest mistake we've made was to recycle these old people but never you make any mistake of voting them again because if you do, you have successfully destroyed your destiny. We have to hold this meeting because people have been calling us to unite. We are going to work towards making this country great again."

Present in the meeting were Fela Durotoye, Ahmed Buhari, Wilson Ikubese, Sina Fagbemi, Jaye gaskia, Elishama Ideh, Alistair Soyode among others.
You don't know how much demarketing you're giving to Sowore through your deceptive captions. You ought to be sacked from the Media department because I know you're not doing this independently. Trash.
Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by wallex1983(m): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Zed
Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by wallex1983(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
One voice is key. But I'd rather advise they begin strategic preparations for 2023
Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by danysi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nigeria is big for that Sahara man
Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by gift01: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
I can't vote a man who said he will dissolve the National Assembly. That alone shows he doesn't understand governance

1 Like

Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Akpatahan92: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
gift01:
I can't vote a man who said he will dissolve the National Assembly. That alone shows he doesn't understand governance

Hmmm see brain

1 Like

Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Arrangee Crowd...
Continue being a clown.... Animal.
Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by amostheo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Success100: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
RebelChip:
Arrangee Crowd...

Continue being a clown.... Animal.
Until he became the next President of Nigeria. He is a clown to you but to Nigerians he has saved and freed, he is not.
Re: Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Success100: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
amaniro:

If you have been conversant with me you'd no Buhari is not my person. I like sowore even if am Igbo let's not be sentimental. Sowore has higher chances 2023
You are not rooting for Buhari, so whom are you now supporting? All i know is that Nigeria is tired of both APC and PDP. #TakeItBack movement led by Omoyele Sowore has announced his party which is African Action Congress (AAC). This is a party that is not only for revolution of Nigerians but for Africans as well.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Will Never Bow To Tinubu, Saraki Vows / 3 NAF Helicopters On A "Private Deal" Allegedly Guard Train From Abuja To Kaduna / Igboyahooboys Trending On Twiter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.