Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. (6442 Views)

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen / Sowore: The FG Is Fighting Obi & Datti Because They Are Partners In Crime / Hot!! This Picture Alone Can Make Omoyele Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by whizpet: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
I can't wait for this man to states what he want to do for Nigerians. Personally, I love this poster.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by ColdSun: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
You think so?
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
ColdSun:
You think so?
He has paid his dues ... he is a very courageous man. At some point I resented him because his courage sometimes can be over bearing, but with his knowledge and character, he can take anyone anytime.
The time for positive change is now!!!

6 Likes

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by nmanma1(f): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
we need gallant youths to take over from all d old cargos. not youths like kogi governor oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

7 Likes

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sowore is a good politician. He might come on second in 2019.

Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by melotech(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Get you pvc and vote sowore 4 president 2019 take it back

7 Likes

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by koma1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Who posters help?
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by amajato: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Vacancy!!!

An English language graduate needed for a teaching job in a British school.

Note: you must be computer literate and must reside in Benin or ready to relocate.

Send your CV to vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by naijacentric(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
This guy na scam i prefer kingsley moghalu
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
whizpet:
I can't wait for this man to states what he want to do for Nigerians. Personally, I love this poster.
Buhari 2019, Sowore 2023
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by mightyhazell: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
that haircut of his looks irresponsible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Banmeallday: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
whizpet:

This is what APC introduced to you people: Making judgements on simple pictures.

You people remain a joke and an area of Niggers (Nigeria)
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Sappro22(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Update!!! Tecno Spark K9 plus for sale

Check out https://www.nairaland.com/4562304/tecno-spark-k9-plus-sale
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by MusicSots: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sowore all the way!!! I believe the guy has what it takes to be a good leader.

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by millomaniac: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
MIPNIG:

He has paid his dues ... he is a very courageous man. At some point I resented him because his courage sometimes can be over bearing, but with his knowledge and character, he can take anyone anytime.

You gat that right.

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
nmanma1:
we need gallant youths to take over from all d old cargos. not youths like kogi governor oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
sowore is almost 50. No be youth abeg
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by chequemate: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Enough is Enough.....no more recycling of selfish, zero concern, cabal reporting leaders! Let's give Sowore the chance. He has been a fighter for years. .. We can all acknowledge we've been disappointed so many times by these politicans..We need fresh minds... !

Nigeria must work for Nigerians!

Intelligent Omoyele Sowore is the man!

Takeitback is the movement!

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by SolutionMee: 1:36am On Jun 15, 2018
Nigerians are not ready

Especially the sophisticated m0r0ns
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:38am On Jun 15, 2018
I concur!

But his chances are not hopeful.
Corruption rules supreme. embarassed
The system is toooooooo rotten.
With miscreants like Kayemo?

I have pledged my support through GFM. kiss

We need YOUNG and exposed people abeg.

Tired of all these old, barrack TOUTS!

1 Like

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by ise82(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2018
I rep Sowore!

1 Like

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by NdiaraIGBO: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2018
nmanma1:

Most of you are worse than the Kogi governor.
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by meromero11: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2018
igbodefender:

2023 is a realistic year provisioned by fate for SE presidency. This year must never be missed. Political strategy and manouvering must be put in place now to achieve this goal.
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by isacolukay(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2018
mightyhazell:
that haircut of his looks irresponsible

It is the shape of his head.

I am not saying that he has a cone head o...
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
meromero11:

2023 is a realistic year provisioned by fate for SE presidency. This year must never be missed. Political strategy and manouvering must be put in place now to achieve this goal.
You are wise, indeed, Patriotic Comrade.
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Alariiwo: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Even if Southern youths decide to vote Sowore, Igbos will prefer an illiterate almajiri to rule them over better by far Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by knowledgeable: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
chequemate:
Enough is Enough.....no more recycling of selfish, zero concern, cabal reporting leaders! Let's give Sowore the chance. He has been a fighter for years. .. We can all acknowledge we've been disappointed so many times by these politicans..We need fresh minds... !

Nigeria must work for Nigerians!

Intelligent Omoyele Sowore is the man!

Takeitback is the movement!

If Nigeria must work for all Nigerians, then you Yorubas must give the East a chance to present their own qualified candidates. If you really care about Nigeria working.
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by whizpet: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
ColdSun:
You think so?
i know so. for crying out loud, we need a vibrant, young president in this country. Sowore will definitely bring the balance for Nigerians if he becomes the next president.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by whizpet: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
igbodefender:

We are definitely the problem of this country. so, you want someone that has no clue to continue running this country?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by aribisala0(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
For someone who owns Sahar reporters his use of media i disappointing

He is unconvining as a redeemer though from all evidence it will not make any difference if a goat was president
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by highqueen(f): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Alariiwo:
Even if Southern youths decide to vote Sowore, Igbos will prefer an illiterate almajiri to rule them over better by far Yoruba.
not true.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
MIPNIG:

He has very poor judgement.

He judged buharia to be the saviour in 2015. He published a lot of lies about many folks.

How can you trust the fate of over 150milion people into the hands of this unstable character?
Re: This Picture Only Can Make Sowore The Next President Of Nigeria. by FRESHG(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
aribisala0:
For someone who owns Sahar reporters his use of media i disappointing

He is unconvining as a redeemer though from all evidence it will not make any difference if a goat was president
Alariiwo:
igbodefender:
You are wise, indeed, Patriotic Comrade.
NdiaraIGBO:

Most of you are worse than the Kogi governor.
yeyerolling:
sowore is almost 50. No be youth abeg
Onijagidijagan:

Buhari 2019, Sowore 2023
ISLAMIC TERRORISTS angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aided Fire Victims Pay Thank-you Visit To Gov. Ugwuanyi / Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. / Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.