Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) (52252 Views)

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by OreoPaschal(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hahahahhaha! Umu Agric-faculty. grin grin grin
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by kudoxs(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Now that they are through with school, they can come over to Allen and resume work in earnest.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Earthbound:
Delicious

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by maestroferddi: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Labour market ntor!
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Yunggaius(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
cry[right][/right]
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Yeligray:
I hope they can defend their results
grin

Siddon there....kpekus pays more than a white collar job these days.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
So, any girl that took photograph is a slay queen

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why are you guys beefing these girls, is it their faults that pretty girls tend to reject you?

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Which storm is over?

Storm never even start sef.

Unless say una don ready to apply una pussy power to the maximum.
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by gurunlocker: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
If you check their results now, na fire....
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
dreamwords:
The storm is over when dem never get job
toto has been making ways for them since time immemorial, it will not disappoint them now

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by DABREEZYTOS(f): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin,,,,BRO..AYAM SURE THEIR LECTURERS DON DEFEND AM FOR THEM ALREADY
Yeligray:
I hope they can defend their results
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Anytime Nigerian politicians and corporate men are organising a birthday party they usually hire female undergraduates for an orgy funfair.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by kerry57: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Owerri, home of slayers. What u get where u have big hotels on every street.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by PinkDick(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ashewo ma ni awon eleyi nitori Olorun. O ma wa ga bayi oo!
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
half baked graduates, post them go community second sch for rivers state now, them go dey fake one sickness or other.
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by ozo13(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
TarOrfeek:
BSc.

Bachelors in Sex and communicable diseases.
lol
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
OboOlora:

Iwo woman yii, fimile! Se dan dan ni?
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Now we know how they graduated!

Olosho!!!
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
I'm concerned by all the errors in that her write-up

Even something as basic as I'm, instead of 'am', babe no know undecided

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
dbynonetwork:
You are now welcomed to our world...
The labour world ain't easy...
Young self employed guys doing legit business will chop them taya...

If you know you know.....
E pass one round with 30 seconds?See na guys dey quick tire.
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Fizic: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Gucciblog:
Photo shoots are gradually becoming a trend among Nigerian women, and some ladies who recently graduated from the University, have joined the trend to celebrate their milestones.

A beautiful Facebook user identified as Adaeze Nwaka, has taken to the social networking platform to share pictures from her latest photo-shoot as she graduated from the university.

The young lady who amongs others, spent about five years at Imo State University (IMSU), shared the pictures as she thanked God for sparing her life and protecting her all through her years in school.
Adaeze who was not alone as she took the pictures with some of her female friends who also graduated with her, posted the photos and wrote:

"We started from the scratch but here we are isn’t it God’s grace??.... 5yrs in school is by his mercies, I want to also use this medium to appreciate my parents, pls can someone help me and tell them that am now a graduate and there long awaiting expectation has cum to pass...they are the best parents ever, I luv dem plenty there support and prayers really kept me to dis point and to all my frnds and well wishers who supported me all through this race, am grateful is a graduation something....All thanks to God."

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

See more photos of the latest graduates below;

https://zenithnaija.com/beautiful-slay-queens-celebrate-as-they-graduate-from-imo-state-university-photos/
Slay mama's, sorry to tell you this but the story just began �
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
They are lesbians. Don't ask me how I know.. that leg bangles just gave dem out
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Did I just see "The storm is over".?

The cloud jus dey form!
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Coldfeets: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why are they wearing anklets?

Are they lesbians or what? lipsrsealed
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by PTNL: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Storm se se bere - Inception of storm except una pray well.
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
[s]
lilmax:
how irritating, what is this?

these ones no pass one course with brain, I wonder how guys get attracted to girls like this

well that's what happens when you have breast

[/s]

Hateful misogynistic women bashing trash of a comment typical of pathetic women-hating misogynistic nairalanders.

As usual backed up with likes from their fellow women-bashing idiots.
Nothing new to see here

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by 2sexyus: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
lilmax:
how irritating, what is this?

these ones no pass one course with brain, I wonder how guys get attracted to girls like this

well that's what happens when you have breast

They are easy forks bro. They ply their trades by marketing themselves... and majority of them are not intelligent!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
"The Storm is over" .. Lol... Should we tell them? grin

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by 2sexyus: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Daeylar:
[s][/s]

Hateful misogynistic trash of a comment typical of pathetic women hating misogynistic nairalanders.
Nothing new to see here
How is what he said hateful? Most of those girls are not intelligent and their highest achievement in life is husband house... it appear you fall into same category cos i wonder why you feel so pained when your name wasn't mentioned. Tomorrow you will open your rotten mouth and say men see you as sex object when you won't learn to be useful to the society to get such respect.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nothing come out
Re: Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) by CSTR1005: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
olosho.

I don't regard any lady from imsu as worthwhile.

Runs girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Which Part Of The Body Organ Never Rest? / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.