Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

In Need of Help!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need of Help!!!!!! (402 Views)

Please Am In Dying Need Of Help / Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! / 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need of Help!!!!!! by royalair(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good day Nairalanders. It's been a while I subscribed my Dstv till I finally got the WAWU message which is pay for the family bouquet before 21 July and get a 1month free subscription. I hurriedly took this offer paid for my subscription on the 14th of July which was 3800( for family) I got a confirmation sms to show that my subscription was paid. Lo and behold on 30 I got disconnected for no reason placed a call via customer care and the issue was addressed in which she apologized. Now again on the 2nd of August I got disconnected again. Placed a call via customer care got series of replies even one of the agents told me to resubscribe for that same family (like i pick money on the streets) finally another agent attended to me saying it was a system error that I was given compact instead of family (like I asked for compact?) Now the agent said it's gonna take about 24 hours. 24 hours is up and yet I'm still unable to access any channel except dish and NTA. Even my free month subscription wasn't credited to my account. I have gone to their office here in Owerri but it seems like they are not competent enough to handle the situation. Please help a bro out. Thanks

Re: In Need of Help!!!!!! by milemimi93(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
The best place to settle an issue is in the court. I'll advice you take this matter to court.

You can't pay for rice and they give you beans.
Re: In Need of Help!!!!!! by robinso01(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:
The best place to settle an issue is in the court. I'll advice you take this matter to court.

You can't pay for rice and they give you beans.

well, most time rice and beans walks together
Re: In Need of Help!!!!!! by milemimi93(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
robinso01:
well, most time rice and beans walks together

Lol

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIANS DECIDE Which One Is The Sexiest - Inkrestation TV Asks / . / I Need A Single Guy For Hook Up This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.