Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Montreal Model And Artist AKA Zombie Boy Dead At 32 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Montreal Model And Artist AKA Zombie Boy Dead At 32 (273 Views)

I’m Still A Virgin At 32, Sometimes My Body Crave For Sex- South African Singer / I've Slept With Over 100 Men At 32, Says TV Host / John Dumelo Touching Statue Of Jesus In Montreal Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Montreal Model And Artist AKA Zombie Boy Dead At 32 by Ochoochogift(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Montreal model and artist Rick Genest, also known as Zombie Boy, has died, police sources have told Radio-Canada. Genest was 32.

Genest came to the public's attention after tattooing his body from head to toe, including images of a skull and brain on his head. He holds a Guinness World Record for most insect tattoos (176) and another for most human bone tattoos (139).

His body-art attracted fashion designers and he modelled at high-end shows in Paris and Berlin. In 2011, he appeared in Lady Gaga's music video for the song Born This Way. Police sources told Radio-Canada that ​Genest died in Montreal's Plateau–Mont Royal borough around 5 p.m. ET on Wednesday. They are classifying his death as a suicide.

Lady Gaga tweeted Thursday night that the news is "beyond devastating." From the streets, to worldwide fame Genest was born in the Montreal borough of LaSalle, grew up in the off-island suburb of Châteauguay and spent part of his life living on the streets.

He got his first tattoo at 16 and left home the following year. About 90 per cent of his body was eventually tattooed, and most of it is by Montreal tattoo artist Frank Lewis, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.

Read More: https://ochoochogift..com/2018/08/montreal-model-and-artist-aka-zombie.html
Re: Montreal Model And Artist AKA Zombie Boy Dead At 32 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
W

(1) (Reply)

Why I Enrolled My Son As A Mechanic Apprentice –kunle Afolayan / Linda Ikeji Bags Doctorate Award / Forty-nine Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment 'FULL LIST'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.