Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) (32359 Views)

Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Gafar14(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
who is Olusola Oke? You better say Fayose has finally challenge Fayemi's victory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by resurgent2019: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
4601CE:
let us test the law in our courts?
You sound biased already. Lmao.
So you’ll probably say there is really law if he wins but you’ll say otherwise if he loses out

I never said so. If Eleka loses from the election tribunal up to the Supreme Court, he will accept the results as the true will of the people of Ekiti. All I am saying is: it is a good thing to go challenge the results of the election in Court. It is better than self help. Don’t you think so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by folahann(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
I hope they're not going to use those stuffs shared on facebook as evidence, otherwise, sorry for them in advance.
They just keep shouting it was rigged but no one has been able to come up with how they felt it was rigged. They're just giving their party members fake hope
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Carmal90(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
folahann:
I hope they're not going to use those stuffs shared on facebook as evidence, otherwise, sorry for them in advance.
They just keep shouting it was rigged but no one has been able to come up with how they felt it was rigged. They're just giving their party members fake hope
Sir, you actually expect them to sit you down and share their "supposedly" evidence with you?

3 Likes

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by olu1759(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
at last the sleeping candidate finally woke up,i thought it was fayose that was contesting on his behalf?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by UnkleK(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
please where is Peter the rock or is he still in pains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by bedspread: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
MAY THE LORD GRANT ELEKA HIS VICTORY....

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by dododawa1: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
LAWYERS still needed FAYOSE money
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by dododawa1: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
LAWYERS still needed FAYOSE last CARD
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Faber:
Breezeeeee go soon blow...nd fowl ass h**e go open yakataaaaar shocked shocked shocked

Kayode Fayemi will surely be abandoned by the All Progressive Cattle party grin grin grin

Kayode Fayemi planning to decamp to PDP after handover by Fayose...That would be win win for PDP grin grin grin

Chai shocked

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
crixanie1:
The part we have been waiting for....justices must prevail.

Yinmu
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by tunmedies(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
[b][/b]I am very sure his mandate wil b given 2 him if only, he can present d evidences by using a sound lawyr nd prayr.Dos dt wtns d electn, naratd hw PDP agents were sent out of collatn centre nd also how thugs were hijakn d balot bx at d place pdp supos 2 win.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Afamed: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Nice one prof.
The problem with you now , will you accept the verdict of the tribunal in good faith?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lawyers must wack now.

Wasting of money, time and energy.

Era of thuggery is gone forever in Ekiti State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Afamed: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
crixanie1:
Will you all accept the verdict of the tribunal without saying someone has bribed the Judiciary ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Afamed: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
nkemdi89:
Judiciary has lost it, this time around they dance to only one tune, no more equity and justice.
Is it only when the Judgement favours you that Judiciary doesn't lose it?
You people from the other side self... Radio Biafra has really changed the reasoning mentality of some of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Afamed: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
papascode:
Mrs Amina Zakari is widely believed to be president Buhari's cousin. Are no sound lawyers to take this up? That will be wrong If you ask our conscience.
Radio Biafra has done more harms than good to you people. What's relationship between Buhari cousin and Ekiti Election? Same woman isn't working with INEC when Apga won election in Anambra, when PDP won senatorial bye election in Osun state and bye Election in Oyo state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by rusher14: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
Afamed:

Radio Biafra has done more harms than good to you people. What's relationship between Buhari cousin and Ekiti Election? Same woman isn't working with INEC when Apga won election in Anambra, when PDP won senatorial bye election in Osun state and bye Election in Oyo state?

Who is Amina Bakare?

Because I'm aware of a Mahmood Yakubu.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
rajiraymond:
Professor Mumu. Ekindindinrin Ode!
Hahaha! in fact the name fit d man no be small..see how the man look dull ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by TopeGenius(m): 12:21am On Aug 04, 2018
Smile

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Bruemath(m): 12:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Good let him go for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by flames01: 12:54am On Aug 04, 2018
rajiraymond:
Professor Mumu.
Ekindindinrin Ode!

I wasn't expecting something better from a Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by oludarekehinde(m): 1:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Who knows Tribunal may declare him winner

Check my signature for genuine online business / survey that pays and registration is absolutely free
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by mekolie(m): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Me am not understanding APC and Fayemi

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Azam101: 3:22am On Aug 04, 2018
We don't know Eleka !
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by JegaQuin: 3:24am On Aug 04, 2018
crixanie1:

As it was done in 2014 clear rigged election of "am in pain" abi? Continue deriving yaself! grin

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by yembet(f): 3:40am On Aug 04, 2018
bedspread:
MAY THE LORD GRANT ELEKA HIS VICTORY....
Who is Elekan? Did he partcipated in the Ekiti election?
Wondershall never end I thought it was Fayose that was running for the term. If only Fayose had left to campaign and be at the forefront;; there was the possibility of, him winning the election.
But heven, Eleka left the campaign to the' "Confused -dot-com" manager.
Anyway wishing him the best for the future.
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by MrPolitics: 3:56am On Aug 04, 2018
kcmichael:
I just laugh at these PDP erats..Edo state PDP tribunal files were more than these but today how far? How far for ondo? Just wasting time..

There was no tribunal for Ondo Elections. And yeah the point of tribunal is win some lose some.

Tribunal is how Fayemi was able to be governor in the first place

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by ElijahDGreat(m): 4:27am On Aug 04, 2018
But you don't know that gubernatorial cases end at the Appeal Court

resurgent2019:
I believe the Supreme Court will upturn the election results and order for a fresh guber election in Ekiti—and yes, I said Supreme Court. They are the only court with its integrity and independence still intact.

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:55am On Aug 04, 2018
nkemdi89:
Judiciary has lost it, this time around they dance to only one tune, no more equity and justice.
u spoke like a commuinist,you are realy familiar with how thhe judiciary operate in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:57am On Aug 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Wasting his time
u spoke like a communist nice one sister
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:58am On Aug 04, 2018
resurgent2019:
I believe the Supreme Court will upturn the election results and order for a fresh guber election in Ekiti—and yes, I said Supreme Court. They are the only court with its integrity and independence still intact.
they are the grandpatron of injustice...this is nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Visits Ramat Poly, Suspends Management Over School Condition / Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments / Labour Party Zonal Rally In Nsukka (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.