Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) (32356 Views)

Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2018
Na today... No be Nigeria Wey we dey
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by jamace(m): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
Na today... No be Nigeria Wey we dey
Fighting for justice changes the tune. Docility fuels the status quo.

Let's go, Eleka! cool

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 6:39am On Aug 04, 2018
Funny pdp. They will loose, and then they will say the judiciary is compromised. Gone are the days of Wike bribing Supreme Court judges.

2 Likes

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by michoim(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2018
After their so called claim that INEC is frustrating them. How come he was able to quickly get the documents from Inec to tribunal. I sense a foul play. PDP have bribe Inec to falsify documents
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Afamed:

Is it only when the Judgement favours you that Judiciary doesn't lose it?
You people from the other side self... Radio Biafra has really changed the reasoning mentality of some of you.
You didn't churn out any reasonable response, what has Biafra got to do with the issue on ground, kids are so much now nairaland , that everyone thinks they have an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Realist2: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2018
4601CE:
where are the records you have ?
Show us here . Let’s start from there…

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2018
The federal government controls most of the courts, so I think it is a waste of time taking the case to the court
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2018
Goodluck to him. Future losers should take note. Just because you lose doesn't give you the right to take laws into your hands.
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Faber:
Breezeeeee go soon blow...nd fowl ass h**e go open yakataaaaar shocked shocked shocked

Kayode Fayemi will surely be abandoned by the All Progressive Cattle party grin grin grin

Kayode Fayemi planning to decamp to PDP after handover by Fayose...That would be win win for PDP grin grin grin

I pray this your day dream will not lead to heart attack. Kayode Fayemi defecting to PDP is a day dream.
Your Eleka and PDP just want to waste their embezzled resources on fruitless journey. The election was squarely won and loss. The winner and loser have been declared but loser gnashing their teeth.
My advice to them, after the court of the land has been exhausted, they should take next journey and take it to lawn court.
No case in that election Fayemi won squarely and fairly.
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Chriscent50b(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Afamed: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2018
nkemdi89:

You didn't churn out any reasonable response, what has Biafra got to do with the issue on ground, kids are so much now nairaland , that everyone thinks they have an opinion.
I am old enough to be your Uncle. Back to issue. Why do you people cry wolf when decisions sometime don't go your way? Elections were conducted in Anambra which Apga won. Elections were conducted in Osun and Oyo which PDP won as well. Now an election was conducted in the another state,which did not go your wish, it suddenly becomes an issue? You are far away in the east but still want to dictate for Us here in Ekiti. How do you still want workers who last received December 2017 salary in July 2018 to still vote the same party again for continuation. The hypocrite you people practice over there is highly alarming even it doesn't concern you.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2018
resurgent2019:
I believe the Supreme Court will upturn the election results and order for a fresh guber election in Ekiti—and yes, I said Supreme Court. They are the only court with its integrity and independence still intact.
By then, fayoshe and his men would be chilling in prison or efcc custody, let's see how PDP can even think of winning a rerun!
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by cytell56: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2018
emekabros2:
Ekiti PDP guber candidate,  Prof Kolapo Olusola has filed petition against July 14 governorship election.He  said: "Those who stole our mandate won't enjoy the benefits for long"

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/08/ekiti-pdp-guber-candidate-prof-kolapo.html

APC in trouble. Stolen mandate will be regained

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by cytell56: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2018
MyMouth:

By then, fayoshe and his men would be chilling in prison or efcc custody, let's see how PDP can even think of winning a rerun!

No Wonder you dey bear that name, your sense na under your feet

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Maket: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2018
nkemdi89:
Judiciary has lost it, this time around they dance to only one tune, no more equity and justice.
And when was there equity and justice in this land?

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2018
papascode:
Mrs Amina Zakari is widely believed to be president Buhari's cousin. Are no sound lawyers to take this up? That will be wrong If you ask our conscience.

There is no conflict of interest there. She is not the head of INEC she is in a position she has held before the Buhari government came into power.
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2018
tunmedies:
[b][/b]I am very sure his mandate wil b given 2 him if only, he can present d evidences by using a sound lawyr nd prayr.Dos dt wtns d electn, naratd hw PDP agents were sent out of collatn centre nd also how thugs were hijakn d balot bx at d place pdp supos 2 win.

Forget all this dem say dem.say, political analyst and those who observed the elections have concluded from polled data that the results of the elections tally with what happens on the day.

PDP won in many of the urban centers but could not secure the rural areas. Fayose/Eleka even lost in government house. How can you expect to win when salaries have not been paid in over 6 months
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by olukaytboy: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Hey oga Ade, don't say what u don't know. No tribunal or whatsoever was done in ondo state so shut ur leaking mouth. Must u say what u know nil about?

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by bros856: 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
SEE THUGS FOLLOWING THIS MAN. SHAI POLITICIANS WILL NEVER DEAL WITH REASONABLE PEOPLE
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by surgical: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
famology:
Lol...... I just remembered how ize-iyamu /pdp boasted and couldn't prove anything eventually. Coincidentally it's the same lawyer, yusuf Ali.
I think they made a mistake in the choice of their lawyer even if they have a good case I don't see them getting any reult .there are pros in this business of election petition who knows how to get things done, people like wole olanipekun,I wonder how they missed that, the smart APC will never missed that and he will get it done for them easily.

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by folahann(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Carmal90:

Sir, you actually expect them to sit you down and share their "supposedly" evidence with you?
At the end of the day, they'll still have to tender the "evidence" in court and it'll become public knowledge. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by striker07(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
ElijahDGreat:
But you don't know that gubernatorial cases end at the Appeal Court

you are not current, it now ends in supreme court

1 Like

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
famology:
Lol...... I just remembered how ize-iyamu /pdp boasted and couldn't prove anything eventually. Coincidentally it's the same lawyer, yusuf Ali.

Yusuf Alli probably facing Wole Olanipekun.
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
cytell56:

No Wonder you dey bear that name, your sense na under your feet
And ur own dey inside ur dirty smelly anus! Pig!!!!!!!!!
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by olatbs(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
pls let someone tell Mr Eleka that he might lose.
I was one of the corpers that presided over the election in ekiti intact, ido-osi LGA to be precise so things I say here is purely truthful and nothing but true..
judging at the way the election was conducted, you can hardly rig cos if people do not come out and vote with their finger print then no vote... the only thing I saw was that people were collecting money to vote for party.. so PDP had nothing for the people and of course even the main PDP people still went on and voted APC all cos of the fact that they are too broke so 5k is a good sum to change or should I say seal their heart toward voting for whom they want even the teachers and workers voted PDP out cos they owe them about 9months and the best Fayose could do is to pay 3k to every workers account.. what an insult.. anyways, he withdrew his money after he found out he lost.. so its a waste of money and time to start going to tribunal...

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by olatbs(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
i was privileged to preside over the election at ekiti July 14.. I made history sha... anyways, pls if anyone know Eleka, they should tell him not to waste money and time cos he was defeated very well.. lemme tell u how he was defeated..
I presided at ido-osi LGA, judging at how the election went in my LGA. I see that the people are so broke and even the so called teachers didn't even vote for PDP cos they chose to collect 5k from the other party and gladly vote for change ... the election can't be rigged in anyway cos people just have to come out and vote themselves even ballot papers doesn't even count that much cos the card reader got it all...

Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by lyricalz: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
kcmichael:
I just laugh at these PDP erats..Edo state PDP tribunal files were more than these but today how far? How far for ondo? Just wasting time..

ekiti is not ondo and Edo, ekiti is ekiti. The seat of knowledge.
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Afamed:

I am old enough to be your Uncle. Back to issue. Why do you people cry wolf when decisions sometime don't go your way? Elections were conducted in Anambra which Apga won. Elections were conducted in Osun and Oyo which PDP won as well. Now an election was conducted in the another state,which did not go your wish, it suddenly becomes an issue? You are far away in the east but still want to dictate for Us here in Ekiti. How do you still want workers who last received December 2017 salary in July 2018 to still vote the same party again for continuation. The hypocrite you people practice over there is highly alarming even it doesn't concern you.
I live in the east doesn't mean I don't know what is happening in the other part of the world, remember we are in a global village, remove sentiment when putting up an argument, mind you I am not from the east and I am closer to ekiti than you. The facts remains in this present dispensation , judiciary has lost it. The highest has it all.
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Afamed:

I live in the east doesn't mean I don't know what is happening in the other part of the world, remember we are in a global village, remove sentiment when putting up an argument, mind you I am not from the east and I am closer to ekiti than you. The facts remains in this present dispensation , judiciary has lost it. The highest bidder has it all.
Re: Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) by Afamed: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
nkemdi89:

I live in the east doesn't mean I don't know what is happening in the other part of the world, remember we are in a global village, remove sentiment when putting up an argument, mind you I am not from the east and I am closer to ekiti than you. The facts remains in this present dispensation , judiciary has lost it. The highest bidder has it all.
Does it matter to you now , that Judiciary has lost it when their Judgement/ pronouncement does not favour your candidates? Or what's your definition of the Judiciary has lost it in this dispensation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Visits Ramat Poly, Suspends Management Over School Condition / Senate Orders Osinbajo To Remove Magu, Suspends Appointment Confirmation / Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.