Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus (27215 Views)

Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / PDP: Secondus Resumes, Meets Akinwonmi, Others / Arrest PDP's Secondus, Stir Up The Colony Of Wahala - Dino Melaye Tells FG, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by pyxon(m): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Acidosis:
[s]
Fashola should defect and become Atiku's deputy. That's the easiest way to defeat Baba. Oh I forgot, Issues against muslim-muslim ticket won't permit that arrangement.
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by zolacoded(m): 12:41am On Aug 04, 2018
queenbetsy:
I just know that my PVC is inside that yellow and black nylon under my bed grin
Jst pray that those rats in my street don't defect under ur bed to chop ur PVC grin

PS: These ur lips are succulent and suckable...... permit my lips to interact with dem? grin grin tongue
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by queenbetsy(f): 12:43am On Aug 04, 2018
zolacoded:

Jst pray that those rats in my street don't defect under ur bed to chop ur PVC grin

PS: These ur lips are succulent and suckable...... permit my lips to interact with dem? grin grin tongue
I won't say much.

ask luminouz grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by queenbetsy(f): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2018
zolacoded:

can you pay my bills sef??
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by nursefelix27(m): 12:46am On Aug 04, 2018
and even more would still decamp seff
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by oludarekehinde(m): 1:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Defection season

Check my signature for genuine online business / survey that pays and registration is absolutely free
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by mikaael(m): 2:23am On Aug 04, 2018
queenbetsy:
I just know that my PVC is inside that yellow and black nylon under my bed grin

better bring it out...it will rust o
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Haykinsofficial: 3:36am On Aug 04, 2018
A ku defection yi o! A tu wa l'ara o!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by tesppidd: 6:03am On Aug 04, 2018
specco:

That's why I love Pdp. A party of matured men and women. No room for frivolities, lies and propaganda. What you see is what you get. No hanky punky. Apc has elevated falsehood to a new level. Bare-faced lies, falsehoods, propaganda and intrigues. This is what disgusts a lot of folks with Apc. Just lies, lies and more lies. No shame!
that is why they say Nigerians have tortoise mentality.

the most myopic nation on earth.

one day of suffering and they forget 100 years of enjoyment.
one day of enjoyment and they forget 100 years of suffering.

Pdp mature party?
Pdp doesn't lie?

who doesn't remember when Pdp stood for

P- People
D- Deceiving
P- People

People Deceiving People

that was when Pdp used to thrive in lies and propaganda.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by magzey: 6:27am On Aug 04, 2018
I have never seen Second class party chairman like Second us, PDP is always heading to the Ditch. angry grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by 49cents(m): 6:35am On Aug 04, 2018
ct2:
we are still wasting our precious data to read about this selfish political thieves whether apc or pdp
Exactly what I have been saying

Nigerian youths forget that politics is about their future. The country is bleeding and they re enjoying the drama
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by luminouz(m): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2018
queenbetsy:
I won't say much.

ask luminouz grin
Lmaooooo
Leave him na...I will send the rats under his own bed to give him a mouth job n afterwards chop his kini!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by SirChime(m): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2018
IllegalMoney:
National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus, has said that three more governors on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and some ministers in President Muhammadu Buhari’s cabinet are in secret talks with his party over possible defection.

Secondus also gave leeway to the recent heavy-weight returnees who wished to contest various offices on the PDP platform to do so, saying, “the returnees have equal rights as the existing members.”

The party ostensibly gave room for Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal of Sokoto State, former governor of Kano State, Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Senate President, Bukola Saraki to contest for its presidential ticket ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Speaking at the 81st National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of the PDP yesterday in Abuja, the PDP National Chairman, said: “Three more governors and some ministers are coming to our fold, they (APC government) are not aware. Security and economy have collapsed, they are ‎not aware. There are killings in different parts of the country, they are not aware. Until we reclaim power in 2019, they won’t be aware of anything.”

Secondus also warned against any plot to impeach Saraki.

All other presidential aspirants on the platform of the party were present at the NEC except former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/03/defection-buharis-ministers-3-apc-governors-secret-talks-pdp-secondus/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Please don’t let your enemies know your plans. Just be giving them surprises each passing day.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by kingshrd: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Transfer window is still open na.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by zolacoded(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaooooo
Leave him na...I will send the rats under his own bed to give him a mouth job n afterwards chop his kini!
And don't u think u'll be breaking "the niggas' codes" by doing that

bæt wait ooo....... kini bawo? someone cannot play wit sombori again grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2018
zolacoded:

And don't u think u'll be breaking "the niggas' codes" by doing that

bæt wait ooo....... kini bawo? someone cannot play wit sombori again grin
Lol....
Me dey joke o!! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by zolacoded(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2018
queenbetsy:
can you pay my bills sef??
Well, if you don't mind paying 'biuriful' ladies' bills like you is my hobby/calling/discipline/thing so don't bother ask if I can? tongue
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by zolacoded(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2018
luminouz:
Lol.... Me dey joke o!! grin
lolzzzz grin grin grin
Happy weekend Sir!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by queenbetsy(f): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2018
zolacoded:

Well, if you don't mind paying 'biuriful' ladies' bills like you is my hobby/calling/discipline/thing so don't bother ask if I can? tongue
gringringrin

Be fingering yaself! grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by zolacoded(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2018
queenbetsy:
gringringrin

Be fingering yaself! grin
Go joor!!! I'm being factual and u think I'm fingering.....lol
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by queenbetsy(f): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2018
zolacoded:

Go joor!!! I'm being factual and u think I'm fingering.....lol

Do the needful! grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by zolacoded(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2018
queenbetsy:

Do the needful! grin
Okay boss......
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by queenbetsy(f): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2018
zolacoded:

Okay boss......
when you finish fingering yaself.... grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by zolacoded(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2018
queenbetsy:
when you finish fingering yaself.... grin
Oh ye men of little faith...... How can I chat u up aside NL?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by queenbetsy(f): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2018
zolacoded:

Oh ye men of little faith...... How can I chat u up aside NL?
your mail
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by zolacoded(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2018
[quote author=queenbetsy post=69975284]your mail[/quote
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by queenbetsy(f): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2018
zolacoded:

gmail.com
go and check your mail
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by zolacoded(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2018
queenbetsy:
go and check your mail
Pls kindly erase my mail biko grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by jibs4lv(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bye bye to them if eventually you are not deceiving yourself.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Mintek: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:
PDP is death

...but not as dead as your English
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by Mintek: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
Moukandjo:

Anyone that wants the demonic PDP back is an irredeemable daft buffoon!
The satanic PDP must never be allowed to smell that Aso Rock again!

The APC is worse, uncle. I'd rather have the PDP back in 2019.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus by surgical: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
escodotman:
PDP is different from APC. PDP do not dwell on falsehood and propaganda, ony APC lies and do it with utter irresponsibility and without any remorse.
That is very correct, on those you stated I can say they have different ideology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide / 17 Abia Government Vehicles "Secretly Sold Off" For ₦317,000 / 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.